View Results

playing with myself

O.G. Noob

7,825 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 11:41 am
So which game is everybody's favorite? My favorite was Silver Version. The second generation seemed much more japanese than the rest. That's why I liked it so much.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 11:47 am
I can't say for sure. I liked all of them quite equally, and I look forward to the new Diamond/Pearl version, especially snce the time aspect is coming back  

The Mad Mayor

5,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

playing with myself

O.G. Noob

7,825 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 11:51 am
i can't wait either  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 9:41 am
what about the new one comming out next yr? for Wii?  

Ice_Elemental

Ikaru_Kakou

7,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 5:48 pm
So far, I like Emerald a lot more than all the others I've played. *Has only played RBY, SGC, and RSE*  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 2:34 pm
Ice_Elemental
what about the new one comming out next yr? for Wii?

Battle revolution? yeah, it sounds pretty cool. the graphics are AMAZING. I heard that there is a special feature with the wii remote and battle revolution that sounds cool... cool  

playing with myself

O.G. Noob

7,825 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Chibi Cheeks78

4,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 12:11 am
Each of them were great in their own way. When one came out we thought it was the greatest until a newer one came out. They keep getting better graphicaly and musicaly not to mention more incredible Pokemon.

I'm excited about Diamond and Pearl mostly because then I'll really be able to use my DS.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 10:47 am
I love Sapphire. Firered and Leafgreen seemed a bit boring, but I love the Hoenn region and Kyogre kicks a**. I also like how your "Rival" is really your friend. It makes for a nice change.  

Wings Akimbo

playing with myself

O.G. Noob

7,825 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 5:06 pm
yeah, in r/b/y your rival was such an a**. in g/s/c not so much. he started out bad, but ened up as a good guy... dispite his lineage.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 7:47 pm
I never really played Yellow, which I'm probably going to play soon. Blue was okay. Crystal was even better. Ruby/Sapphire was every interesting. I'm restarting on Sapphire now. Gold/Silver I've gotten so far on then lost v_v But I found my first Silver today and I nearly died when I saw what Pokemon I had. Anyway *sweatdrop* Emerald is pretty good, I loved the Groudon/Kyogre cut scene. So I'm still debating on which one is the best. >> I don't think I'll ever know. But then again....  

Fixed with Duct Tape

7,600 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Invisibility 100

chibi_kasumi_108

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 10:51 am
I still play my red and Silver Versions from time to time. The batteries in my Yellow and Gold version both quit working so I can't save on them.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 4:01 pm
I'd have to say FireRed since I can get any pokemon (through trading and all) and I think trying to get 382 is more of a challenge. (Not counting Mew, Celebi, Jirachi, and Deoxys.)  

Dragonsoulj

Lira-chan

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 4:43 pm
I think Emerald is probably my favorite, but I play my Ruby game more 'cause I got it first. I restarted Sapphire recently but lost interest in it about halfway through. ^^;;

I also recently was playing with my old crystal game! I got all nostalgic going through all my boxes and looking at all my pokemon and the dumb names I gave them. xD I miss my gold game. I had 234 pokemon when my little cousin Amanda restarted my game. I was SO PISSED.

But enough of my babble. *can't wait for Diamond and Pearl* <3

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 5:27 am
Pokémon Pearl  

YamiNoAkuma

Cobyjamesjones1

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 6:17 pm
I loved Pokemon Red, the one for gameboy pocket
I'm awesome at that one  
59: The Official Guild Pokemon Subforum

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff