0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 0

LordDamien27

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2004 12:42 pm
My vote goes to the Sound Nins. They seemed to operate more as a team than any of the others.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2004 12:47 pm
I'd say Sand, but Gaara could have easily done the exam on his own. sweatdrop
So probably Team 8 (I think). Kiba, Hinata and Shino seemed to get both of the scrolls fairly quickly, and the only reason they didn't finish as soon as they could have done was because they didn't want to get killed by Gaara. sweatdrop  

Chrysant

Wheezing Sex Symbol

Beh Bear

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2004 1:02 pm
I picked Neji, Tenten, and Lee. They seemed more organized for some reason. x_o  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2004 2:46 pm
I'd have to say that Shino, Kiba and Hinata were the most effective (without being psychopathic)  

Demon of Cute

Zanbattou

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2004 3:27 pm
Mistress Neji-kun
I'd have to say that Shino, Kiba and Hinata were the most effective (without being psychopathic)

I'd agree, they were the first to finish the second exam where team work counted the most.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2004 3:30 pm
On raw power I'd have to say Gaara's team but they weren't exactly the best with teamwork.  

Reprieve
Captain

anbu38

4,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2004 6:45 pm
i would have to say the sand team because they had finished the fastest...  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2004 7:55 pm
anbu38
i would have to say the sand team because they had finished the fastest...

Only one part of the test. And they really didn't work as a team to finish that fast either. It was all Gaara.  

LordDamien27

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Xeno Incognito

4,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2004 8:16 pm
Shikamaru, Ino and Chouji worked pretty well together, kind of.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2004 8:30 pm
Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura. Although they didn't show much teamwork, they seemed to know and care about each other the most. EX. When 'Naruto' came back after the first assault, Sasuke immediatly knew it wasn't Naruto just by looking at him. The second time, Sasuke also knew it wasn't Naruto, as he knew what Naruto was like. Then with Sakura, she didn't even hesitate to protect Naruto and Sasuke in their weak state though she knew she was the weakest of the team. With Naruto... Well, previous experiences can show he isn't the best team member, but he's always willing to sacrifice himself for Sakura, and if you remember from with Haku, the Kyuubi leaked out slightly when Sasuke 'died'.  

xInuzuka Kibax

Zanbattou

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2004 9:33 pm
DarkOrphan
Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura. Although they didn't show much teamwork, they seemed to know and care about each other the most. EX. When 'Naruto' came back after the first assault, Sasuke immediatly knew it wasn't Naruto just by looking at him. The second time, Sasuke also knew it wasn't Naruto, as he knew what Naruto was like. Then with Sakura, she didn't even hesitate to protect Naruto and Sasuke in their weak state though she knew she was the weakest of the team. With Naruto... Well, previous experiences can show he isn't the best team member, but he's always willing to sacrifice himself for Sakura, and if you remember from with Haku, the Kyuubi leaked out slightly when Sasuke 'died'.

They're one of the worst teams when it comes to team work. If Naruto listened more often and didn't act like a moron sometimes, then it would be the other way around.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 5:04 am
Zanbattou
DarkOrphan

They're one of the worst teams when it comes to team work. If Naruto listened more often and didn't act like a moron sometimes, then it would be the other way around.

Exactly.  

LordDamien27

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Nozomi-chan!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 6:52 pm
I think Shikamaru, Chouji and Ino communicate better!
I think that they're all friends and that makes a good team!  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 7:08 pm
My vote goes with Kiba, Shino, and Hinata. They worked very well as a team and finished right after the Sand Team. Everyone was included.

Gaara's team only finished first because Gaara's a psycho. ^_^;

If not them, then I would vote for Rock Lee, Tenten, and Neji since they seemed the most coordinated. However, that's also because they've had a year's more experiance than everyone else.

Naruto's team didn't work very well together compared to everyone else. Sakura just kinda stood there most of the time. Naruto was trying to do his own thing, and Sasuke kept on trying to leave Naruto out of stuff. I have to say, the best teamwork they've ever shown was when the first fought against Zabuza. That plan was very nicely executed. However, then, Sakura was left out.

In the exam, Ino's team seemed like all they did was squabble. However, luckily, Shikamaru knows how to make them work together. Otherwise, I doubt they would of passed.  

AKB0048

Handsome Shounen

17,150 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50

MeepIshzAvan

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 7:34 pm
im just at that point in the story right now sweatdrop but so far i think hanata,shino and the other dude whom i cant remember were the best smile  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff