Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Sims 2 Guild

Back to Guilds

Great place to share/show your creations and meet other TS2 fans! 

Tags: Sims2, Simulation, Maxis, Electronic Arts, Social Bunny 

Reply Main Forum
Sim Families Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Favourite Town?
  Strangetown
  Pleasantview
View Results

ringer55

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 12:13 pm
Hey! Post your favourite families from the game (premades) and what you have done to continue their stories! mrgreen  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 12:28 pm
My favorite family is the smith family. When I played them Johnny grew up right away and went to collage. He met a girl there named Lorelei and later fell in love. When they both graduated they soon got engaged then married. They had 2 children named Allen and Emily.

That's as far as I got till the town disappeared...  

Pollination Technician
Captain

NozomiWhiteWolf

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 5:29 pm
I'm downloading Fruits Basket Sims and when I get them all, I'm going to create a Sohma house!! (You can even download a Japanese style Sohma house for them on the exchange!!) Hehe it'll be fun. And I won't interfere except to feed them and stuff...but I'll let their algorithms work on their own. xd

(Wish there were some good Utena sims too!)  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 5:37 pm
User Image
I rarely play the pre-made sims. Guess the longest time I've played a premade family was with the a strange town family, with the 3 brothers and one of them in knocked up. (I love Mpreg, so this game is heaven now that I got a hack for it)  

Shiver`

Frozen Sex Symbol

Prince Ryen

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 12:49 pm
I alway love to make my own family and then find cheats sweatdrop to make my own home from start make it HUGE and nice 4laugh  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 5:25 am
Lol, well i have to say i NEVER played a premade family. i love to make my own family...and the longest i went plying one of my familys was a year!

-I started with one women, she adopted a little boy, Shortly after moving into her house.
-He grew up to be a kid before the women married, made their house a little bigger useing the chest (motherlode once).
-Man got a job as a bussness man, because the women had a baby, by this time the boy was a teenager, he went off to collage.
-(I contued playing the family though)
-i Bought the green stuff that stops you form getting loder so that i could keep my women and man younger untill i had enuff kid xd
-once my kid (Girl) grew up she moved out, and my women had twins!, i stoped using the green stuff cuz it was all gone and i had enuff kids sweatdrop .
-Once my twins grew up my adults were getting old and i started playing the boy in collage.

- My boy started out doing really well in collage untill he meet a gilr in his 3 "year"....so his gread slipped and it took the rest of his time there getting them back up.
- once he geaduated he married that girl and had a boy and a girl, the grew up into teens before i stered playing my other kid (older girl)

- She married a guy that sat arond and made the house messy, she ended up cheating on him and he left! LOL
-Her new guy and her got jobs as (Girl) buisness women and a (Guy) scientistand i worked on their jobs for the longets time and got the permoted like 12 times each! it was had work xd (Yay me)
- They had kids.

And thats would far i got then i wanted a change and started a new family xd xd  

Laleh22

DragonaRider

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 7:48 am
Let see, the pre-made family i play with the most Is prolly Darren Dreamer. So far, he came 3 days close to elderhood, had over 30 kids and had 3 wives. I play him to much, but I love making big families! Also most of his kids are adopted.

These are Darren's Kids: Dirk, Jake, Korey, Joan, Nick, Sam, Ben, Evelyn, Caryl, Ruby, Beth, Jessie, Naomi, Tristan, Lucas, Ekachakra, Kash, Christy, Darren Jr., Earnest, Jebidiah, and Jayne

And Derren is alien pregnant right now and 5 days until elderhood!  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 5:13 pm
The least complicated premade family that i play is the Smith's. Johnny has a party, and invites Ophelia (who is already an adult) and when Johnny becomes an adult, he proposes to Ophelia. He asks Ophelia to move in, so when he moves out the two are already together. Well Johnny brings along his sister too. And they end up getting married, raising 7 children and Johnny's sister, who becomes a romance sim and gets introuble so much she has to move back to her parents, but her father dies that night and so now its just her and her mother.
That was the last time before I restarted.  

Sims2 Whore

Raiva

6,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 4:17 pm
I started playing with the Pleasant family. The parents split up and I sent the two girls to college. Daniel moved in with the maid he was having an affair with and they now have two kids, one teenage boy and a baby girl soon to be a child. He is currently having an affair with some girl from his workplace on his new wife (I think her name is Kaylynn).
Mary-sue is old now and living alone in that huge house.
Lillith dropped out of university and is living by herself for now in a small house outside the main grouping of houses.
Angela is living with her boyfriend that she met in university, and their kitten in a house even farther away than Lillith's place. She's got a comfy job as a Natural Scientist. I feel a marriage is soon to happen and they have been trying for a baby lately.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 6:46 pm
I like the Curious'. I made Vidcund marry Ophielia Spector and have 3 kids, Elphaba, Fiyero, and Nessarose. Pascal had a baby named Glinda (all named after wicked) and she got taken by a social worker. later, Johnny and his wife Christine adopted her and Pascal ended up getting married to Glinda. Creepy. Pascal and Glinda had 1 kid who married Ophielia after Vidcund died. I had a lot of fun with this family...  

Lady Obsidian

Jada Nakamura

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 12:08 pm
i make MANY sims. i download special things for my sims all the time. One of my sims families is just my family, except i'm married to my dream sim..er..i mean dream boy...lol...and his name is chester. lol. i know, it's kinda of a funny name. But, we're rich (again, looking on the computer for sims cheats is great! Especially money cheats!!!) we have a VERY VERY formal pretty home and i have about 10 kids, or at least that's how much i had last time i cheacked. lol.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 1:17 pm
i usauly dont play with npcs familys  

kry.pto

Falstead

4,200 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 9:29 pm
Although I have never played any of the towns, I'm going to say I like pleasantville more for the sheer fact that Sims 2 DS (which takes place in Strangetown) really really sucked.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 12:46 pm
Yea, I dont actually play the pre-programmed families, I usually make my own and then have them have affairs with the townies.  

Xeoh

Xeoh

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 3:07 pm
ladyobsidian
I like the Curious'. I made Vidcund marry Ophielia Spector and have 3 kids, Elphaba, Fiyero, and Nessarose. Pascal had a baby named Glinda (all named after wicked) and she got taken by a social worker. later, Johnny and his wife Christine adopted her and Pascal ended up getting married to Glinda. Creepy. Pascal and Glinda had 1 kid who married Ophielia after Vidcund died. I had a lot of fun with this family...

Hey, I'm just taking a guess here, but did you read Wicked (or see the play) and then create a family based off of it?  
Main Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff