Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Have you seen it before?
  Yes
  No
  Maybe
  THE PENGUINS!!!!!!!!!! THE PENGUINS!!!!!!!!
View Results

Hel Daughter of Loki

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 9:52 pm
Hey, i've seen this around a lot, like everyone else i'm sure, but i haven't seen it here, so here it is. If it's already around, don't yell at me please... For those of you who haven't seen this, it was put out by some ultra-conservitive cristian group. how many do you have?

Gothic (or goth) is a very obscure and often dangerous culture that young teenagers are prone to participating in. The gothic culture leads young, susceptible minds into an imagined world of evil,darkness, and violence. Please seek immediate attention through counseling, prayer, and parental guidance to rid your child of Satan's temptations if five or more of the following are applicable to your child:

-Frequently wears black clothing.

-Wears band and/or rock t-shirts.

-Wears excessive black eye makeup, lipstick or nail polish.

-Wears any odd, silver jewelry or symbols. Some of these include: reversed crosses, pentagrams, pentacles, ankhs or various other Satanic worshipping symbols.

-Shows an interest in piercings or tattoos.

-Listens to gothic or any other anti-social genres of music. (Marilyn Manson claims to be the anti-Christ, and publicly speaks against the Lord. Please discard any such albums IMMEDIATELY.)

-Associates with other people that dress, act or speak eccentrically.

-Shows a declining interest in wholesome activities, such as: the Bible, prayer, church or sports.

-Shows an increasing interest in death, vampires, magic, the occult, witchcraft or anything else that involves Satan.

-Takes drugs.

-Drinks alcohol.

-Is suicidal and/or depressed.

-Cuts, burns or partakes in any other method of self-mutilation. (This is a Satanic ritual that uses pain to detract from the light of God and His love. Please seek immediate attention for this at your local mental health center.)

-Complains of boredom.

-Sleeps too excessively or too little.

-Is excessively awake during the night.

-Dislikes sunlight or any other form of light. (This pertains to vampires promoting the idea that His light is of no use.)

-Demands an unusual amount of privacy.

-Spends large amounts of time alone.

-Requests time alone and quietness. (This is so that your child may speak to evil spirits through meditation.)

-Insists on spending time with friends while unaccompanied by an adult.

-Disregards authority figures; teachers, priests, nuns and elders are but a few examples of this.

-Misbehaves at school.

-Misbehaves at home.

-Eats excessively or too little.

-Eats goth-related foods. Count Dracula cereal is an example of this. (*Remark: it's Count Chocula, not Dracula, idiots.)

-Drinks blood or expresses an interest in drinking blood. (Vampires believe this is how to attain Satan. This act is very dangerous and should be stopped immediately.)

-Watches cable television or any other corrupted media sources. (Ask your local church for proper programs that your child may watch.)

-Plays videos games that contains violence or role-playing nature.

-Uses the internet excessively and frequently makes time for the computer.

-Makes Satanic symbols and/or violently shakes head to music.

-Dances to music in a provocative or sexual manner.

-Expresses an interest in sex.

-Masturbates

-Is homosexual and/or bisexual.

-Pursues dangerous cult religions. Such include: Satanism, Scientology, Philosophy, Paganism, Wicca, Hinduism and Buddhism.

-Wears pins, stickers or anything else that contains these various phrases: "I'm so gothic, I'm dead", "woe is me", "I'm a goth".

-Claims to be a goth.

If five or more of these apply to your child, please intervene immediately. The gothic culture is dangerous and Satan thrives within it. If any of these problems persist, enlist your child into your local mental health center.

I got 26 myself.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 10:58 pm
I think there was a post on this before.....or that could have been another guild i belong to hahaha sweatdrop anyway..the guy that made that was making fun of people. he made it after blair witch 2 came out and was showing how people can take simple things out of perportion (sorry if my spelling sucks i've been up for way too long)  

Lady Detarra

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 11:23 pm
Lady Detarra
I think there was a post on this before.....or that could have been another guild i belong to hahaha sweatdrop anyway..the guy that made that was making fun of people. he made it after blair witch 2 came out and was showing how people can take simple things out of perportion (sorry if my spelling sucks i've been up for way too long)

Actually I think this makes the third time it's been posted, but the last post wasn't in the last three pages (that I saw). ^^*  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 1:13 am
It's the "homosexual and/or bisexual" that maes me laugh most. What kind of sense does that make? XD  

91_green bottles

Dapper Dabbler

Hel Daughter of Loki

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 1:17 am
Amadeo_91
It's the "homosexual and/or bisexual" that maes me laugh most. What kind of sense does that make? XD
No idea, but then what dose having an interest in sex have to do with it either?  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 3:33 am
No matter how many times I have read this, I still bust a gut laughing my arse off at it. xD

Mina Lilith

Yup.

Mina Lilith
Uh huh.

Mina Lilith
Ya da ya da...I think i should skip mist of these, otherwise I'm just gonna repeat myself. >__<;;

Mina Lilith
-Listens to gothic or any other anti-social genres of music. (Marilyn Manson claims to be the anti-Christ, and publicly speaks against the Lord. Please discard any such albums IMMEDIATELY.)
Dewd, if my parents stole and "discarded" my albums, I'd SERIOUSLY be pissed off! Besides, I'm actually into that sort of music through my dad. xD

Mina Lilith
Oops. Sorry. My bad. I do tend to speak eccentrically.

Mina Lilith
-Shows a declining interest in wholesome activities, such as: the Bible, prayer, church or sports.
Oh noes, prayer is soo much fun. Who wouldn't get tired of that??

Mina Lilith
-Takes drugs.
I have seen NEDS take drugs. NEDS are the total OPPOSITE of goths. Dx

Mina Lilith
-Drinks alcohol.
Again. Neds. Oh, and that must mean a majority of adults ar now goth too.

Mina Lilith
So, someone's family dies in a car crash, and are depressed and thinking of suicide. s**t, they're goths!

Mina Lilith
-Complains of boredom.
Hell, I'd complain of boredom all the time if i HAD to go to church and read the bible. ¬¬

Mina Lilith
According to this, insomniacs are now goths.

Mina Lilith
-Requests time alone and quietness. (This is so that your child may speak to evil spirits through meditation.)
Or he/she could be doing homework. One of the two.

Mina Lilith
er, what?!?

Mina Lilith
-Misbehaves at school.
Oh, alright then. So chavs, who REALLY hate goths, are now goths themselves. I'm sure they'll be pleased to hear the news.

Mina Lilith
Obese people are now goths.

Mina Lilith
Fellow christians, get off gaia immediatly!!!

Mina Lilith
So people who enjoy playing Sims or again like going on gaia are goths. Hoorah.

Mina Lilith
That's not goth, that's being a slut. Either that, or Britney Spears is now a goth.

Mina Lilith
Every pregnant teenager in glasgow are now goths, then, huh?

Mina Lilith
-Masturbates
Dewd, I must be super goth. cool

Mina Lilith
What?!? Is it ture?!? All the guys from Queer Eye for the Straight Guy are now all goths??!!?? Damn, that already makes me a goth too! o.o;;

Mina Lilith
-Pursues dangerous cult religions. Such include: Satanism, Scientology, Philosophy, Paganism, Wicca, Hinduism and Buddhism.
Since when was buddhism, the most peaceful and non-violent religion there is, DANGEROUS?!?

Mina Lilith
-Claims to be a goth.
There we go. That would settle EVERYTHING. If you are concerned your child is a goth, and claim they are, then they ARE!!!! Common sense, here, people....

Mina Lilith
If five or more of these apply to your child, please intervene immediately. The gothic culture is dangerous and Satan thrives within it. If any of these problems persist, enlist your child into your local mental health center.
Wait, my parents have to take me to a loony bin? awesome! razz

Maybe I can have a shot in the bouncy rooms!

I'm sorry, i just had to poke fun at the majority of these comments. I missed out most because I would probabl bore you people. xD  

NikiPaprika

2,650 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Veruniel
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 3:37 am
Lady Detarra

I'm relieved to know it was a spoof. The sad thing is, though, that there are probably some ultra-conservative parents out there who take it seriously.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 4:10 am
ha scored 27 im gonna burn now!

*rolls eyes*

Its really amusing when people put things out like these  

Kaydienne

Veruniel
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 4:20 am
Even my parents score a 13 on this thing. lol  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 6:02 am
Me and my best friend have just taken it.

I scored 31, she scored 32. xD

We are ultimately super goth. cool

NikiPaprika

2,650 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Freedom Fire

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 7:31 am
I've seen it. For fun, let's see how "goth" I am according to this test:

-Frequently wears black clothing. Yup.

-Wears band and/or rock t-shirts. I'm wearing a Green Day t-shirt right now!

-Wears excessive black eye makeup, lipstick or nail polish. Yeah, I wear dark eye makeup every day, and I'm starting to wear a hint of black lipstick too.

-Wears any odd, silver jewelry or symbols. Some of these include: reversed crosses, pentagrams, pentacles, ankhs or various other Satanic worshipping symbols. Yup, I've got two pentagram neckalces, and two rune necklaces. I also have a necklace with an Isis pendant.

-Shows an interest in piercings or tattoos. I'm interested in them, but I hate needles so the most I might do is a couple more ear piercings and some henna tatoos.

-Listens to gothic or any other anti-social genres of music. (Marilyn Manson claims to be the anti-Christ, and publicly speaks against the Lord. Please discard any such albums IMMEDIATELY.) Does having three Vans Warped compilations on my iPod count?

-Associates with other people that dress, act or speak eccentrically. Hell yes!

-Shows a declining interest in wholesome activities, such as: the Bible, prayer, church or sports. I rarely go to church, and when I do, I don't like it. Mainly because I'm Pagan. And I don't play sports, I'm a drama nerd.

-Shows an increasing interest in death, vampires, magic, the occult, witchcraft or anything else that involves Satan. Yes, Paganism and witchcraft mostly. I love metaphysical stores!

-Takes drugs. No.

-Drinks alcohol. No

-Is suicidal and/or depressed. No.

-Cuts, burns or partakes in any other method of self-mutilation. (This is a Satanic ritual that uses pain to detract from the light of God and His love. Please seek immediate attention for this at your local mental health center.) No.

-Complains of boredom. Yes.

-Sleeps too excessively or too little. Yes to both.

-Is excessively awake during the night. Um . . . well I stay up to watch SNL, and on school nights I read way later then I usually intend.

-Dislikes sunlight or any other form of light. (This pertains to vampires promoting the idea that His light is of no use.) Not really, but intense light changes suck, like when someone turns the light on or I go outside into bright sunshine, it takes some adjusting.

-Demands an unusual amount of privacy. Kinda . . .

-Spends large amounts of time alone. Maybe a little

-Requests time alone and quietness. (This is so that your child may speak to evil spirits through meditation.) Sometimes.

-Insists on spending time with friends while unaccompanied by an adult. Yes.

-Disregards authority figures; teachers, priests, nuns and elders are but a few examples of this. Yes.

-Misbehaves at school. No

-Misbehaves at home. No.

-Eats excessively or too little. Yes to both.

-Eats goth-related foods. Count Dracula cereal is an example of this. (*Remark: it's Count Chocula, not Dracula, idiots.) I don't know . . . I don't think so.

-Drinks blood or expresses an interest in drinking blood. (Vampires believe this is how to attain Satan. This act is very dangerous and should be stopped immediately.) Ew, no!

-Watches cable television or any other corrupted media sources. (Ask your local church for proper programs that your child may watch.) rofl Yes!

-Plays videos games that contains violence or role-playing nature. Not really, unless you count Kingdom Hearts.

-Uses the internet excessively and frequently makes time for the computer. ******** yes!

-Makes Satanic symbols and/or violently shakes head to music. If head-banging counts, then yes.

-Dances to music in a provocative or sexual manner. Sometimes at dances . . .

-Expresses an interest in sex. Yes.

-Masturbates Yes.

-Is homosexual and/or bisexual. Yes.

-Pursues dangerous cult religions. Such include: Satanism, Scientology, Philosophy, Paganism, Wicca, Hinduism and Buddhism. Yes.

-Wears pins, stickers or anything else that contains these various phrases: "I'm so gothic, I'm dead", "woe is me", "I'm a goth". No, generally don't label myself.

-Claims to be a goth No.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 9:03 am
this is stupid

Mina Lilith

Yup.

Mina Lilith
sometimes

Mina Lilith
not like its a bad thing

Mina Lilith
not really, just music we can relate to. try to get rid of them and see what happens

Mina Lilith
so what if we do?

Mina Lilith
WE like sports sometimes, and as for the rest, if it was so good and wholesome, then why does everyone have a hard time staying awake in mass?

Mina Lilith
-Takes drugs.
So do preps and "ganstas", pick on them

Mina Lilith
-Drinks alcohol.
all adults and 40% of minors

Mina Lilith
so, we are sometimes, and if they take the suicide too far, then they are emo

Mina Lilith
-Complains of boredom.
This coming from the guy who wants us to read the bible?

Mina Lilith
According to this, insomniacs are now goths.

Mina Lilith
whats wrong with yoga? and if we dont want to talk to you, we leave, duhh..

Mina Lilith
duhh, adults dont know whats going on and make things worse

Mina Lilith
-Misbehaves at school.
Oh, alright then. So chavs, who REALLY hate goths, are now goths themselves. I'm sure they'll be pleased to hear the news.

Mina Lilith
Obese people are now goths.

Mina Lilith
Fellow christians, get off gaia immediatly!!!All Little Children, Stop Playing Vidoes Games!!! Ban Mario!!!

Mina Lilith
So people who enjoy playing Sims or again like going on gaia are goths. Hoorah. Nerds are goths now too

Mina Lilith
I am sorry, no. Being goth means we have some dignity, now if you go to a club or look at people who love rap

Mina Lilith
Then all teens and old men are goths.

Mina Lilith
-Masturbates
Who the hell is this stupid?

Mina Lilith
Damn, this guy has been living in a big hole for a long time, or is really stupid

Mina Lilith
Since when was buddhism, the most peaceful and non-violent religion there is, DANGEROUS?!? Also notice, all the religons posted dont contradict themselves except for maybe satanism

Mina Lilith
-Claims to be a goth.
There we go. That would settle EVERYTHING. If you are concerned your child is a goth, and claim they are, then they ARE!!!! Common sense, here, people....

Mina Lilith
Been there, done that, i hope satan bones you in the a** for being a p***k, whoever wrote this  

Exodus2

N.Ghost

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 9:51 am
If we're totalling up points, I'm pretty sure I can check almost all of them off...minus the satanism/mutilation ones, since I'm too lazy. My friend got this handed to her in a pamphlet from her mother's church (which was hilarious, because she was about as far from goth as you could possibly imagine).

My personal favourite is the eating of goth-related foods...XD  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 10:16 am
i just find people who say this stuff stupid  

Exodus2

TheWitchGotRobin

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 10:41 am
Yeah, I've seen this. lol It pegs just about anyone as a goth. rolleyes My personal favorite: Eats goth-related foods. Count Dracula cereal is an example of this.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff