Could Yondaime be Naruto's father?!
  Yes
  No
  Could be
View Results

Dez Nihvet

Dapper Elder

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 5:33 pm
What if Yondaime was Naruto's father? I mean who else would Yondaime seal the Kyuubi in but his son? And haven't you seen the resemblence between Naruto and Yondaime?  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 5:51 pm
Aruko_Shinobi
What if Yondaime was Naruto's father? I mean who else would Yondaime seal the Kyuubi in but his son? And haven't you seen the resemblence between Naruto and Yondaime?

Aruko, is this a joke?  

Pekora

Nephite Warrior

Newbie Noob

3,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 6:08 pm
hmm....I'm wondering if you were too stupid and blind to notice the other 150974324792387432987492386493127412987432 topics saying this exact same thing.........*yawns*  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 6:13 pm
Sorry sweatdrop didnt notice  

Dez Nihvet

Dapper Elder

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 6:18 pm
AHAHAHAH! xd

Good work. But this is an old theory. I gotta give you credit, though: most people don't think of that on their own. razz  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 6:33 pm
There's also more proof like Itachi saying that Naruto is Yondaime's legacy, or Naruto in Ch. 238, raising a fist in the air in direction of the Yondaime monument, saying ''watch me!'' while leaving Konoha.  

Pekora

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 7:49 pm
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
There's also more proof like Itachi saying that Naruto is Yondaime's legacy, or Naruto in Ch. 238, raising a fist in the air in direction of the Yondaime monument, saying ''watch me!'' while leaving Konoha.
For a second I thought you said 328. I was all, "WTSHIT HOW'D I MISS THAT?!" rofl

Yeah. That was weird. I wasn't sure why he respected the fourth more than the others. The fourth DID curse him, after all. I'd hate the fourth if I was Naruto. xd  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 8:41 pm
xd *snerks* I'm one of the idiots who didn't figure this out on their own. Yes yes, I'm a slow child. I remember the very first time I saw a topic like this. All i saw was "Is the yondaime naruto's father..?" and i was like, "O_O OMG, NO WAY." XD and put the pieces together.

maybe im just stupid, or in denial, but I'm still not completely convinced that yondaime is indeed, naruto's father. >_> even though it makes perfect sense. I don't know. Theres just this...nagging feeling in the back of my brain...oh well! Im sure we'll know soon enough! 3nodding  

Kexita

churrlo

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 9:15 pm
I didn't think much about this one xd I saw the picture of Yondaime and I go... "Is he Naruto's father?" And my brother said... "They didn't say." And I said.. "Oh, okay!" xd That's all I thought about it razz  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 9:17 pm
Norua
xd *snerks* I'm one of the idiots who didn't figure this out on their own. Yes yes, I'm a slow child. I remember the very first time I saw a topic like this. All i saw was "Is the yondaime naruto's father..?" and i was like, "O_O OMG, NO WAY." XD and put the pieces together.

maybe im just stupid, or in denial, but I'm still not completely convinced that yondaime is indeed, naruto's father. >_> even though it makes perfect sense. I don't know. Theres just this...nagging feeling in the back of my brain...oh well! Im sure we'll know soon enough! 3nodding
I'm hardly convinced. It's very possible but I don't see why it's likely or unlikely. So they look alike. xd Ooooh.  

Syndactyly

churrlo

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 9:18 pm
I bet it will be revealed one day....  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 9:54 am
Shikalee
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
For a second I thought you said 328. I was all, "WTSHIT HOW'D I MISS THAT?!" rofl

Yeah. That was weird. I wasn't sure why he respected the fourth more than the others. The fourth DID curse him, after all. I'd hate the fourth if I was Naruto. xd

well, I started watching Naruto in Anime, I never bothered to look at the manga, and now that I've seen it I guess they skip some parts D=

hmm, I guess Naruto sees Yondaime as any other person from Konoha would, he was the saviour of his village, he sacrificed himself for it. I think Naruto sees him that way  

Pekora

Pekora

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 9:57 am
Norua

me neither, at the beggining of the series they said ''Yondaime's dead'', I just nodded to the statement and moved on, I never stopped and think ''gee, Yondaime and Naruto DO look alike neutral ''  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 10:20 am
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
Shikalee
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3

well, I started watching Naruto in Anime, I never bothered to look at the manga, and now that I've seen it I guess they skip some parts D=

hmm, I guess Naruto sees Yondaime as any other person from Konoha would, he was the saviour of his village, he sacrificed himself for it. I think Naruto sees him that way

Well come to think of it, Does Naruto ever realy talk about the 4th? I mean i never realy saw him talking about. (( I don't read the manga ))  

RikuXdeath

Pekora

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 10:28 am
RikuXdeath
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
Shikalee
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3

Well come to think of it, Does Naruto ever realy talk about the 4th? I mean i never realy saw him talking about. (( I don't read the manga ))

nah, he doesn't...  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces