Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Soppon
Captain

Hilarious Flatterer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 12:08 am
So I was at my aunt's tonight. She's one of those people that will try to shove you full of food even when you've just come from supper. She had this container of pumpkin seeds. Of course, I'm weird and have never tried one. I took one out of the container and put it in my mouth. The thought that ran through my head was: "this is kinda crunchy... and salty..." There was a paus and my aunt was like "Stacey! You don't eat the shell!" gonk After a minute it felt like I'd put half a cup of salt in my mouth. Not a pleasant feeling.

The moral of the story = you have to shell salted pumpkin seeds.

Discuss:
-Stupid things you've done
-Pumpkin seeds
-your aunts
-weird food experiences
-How much time you spend in GD

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 5:48 pm
What stupid things HAVEN'T I done? x3
-Pumpkin seeds
I love 'em~~~
-your aunts
I only have one. She lives in Newfound Land. She rocks so much x3 I wanna go see her in NFLD!! At her cabin with my uncle Wayne =3
-weird food experiences
I cant think of any o__O;; I ate a lamb once. It was gross u__u;
Not alot, It scares me.

Mr. Jensen
Crew

500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Soppon
Captain

Hilarious Flatterer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 5:54 pm
I want to go to Newfound Land. ;-;

Never had lamb but had veal. Veal was foul. =/ My dad ate Haggis once. o.o

XD I obviously spend too much time in the GD. Making this thread was taunting me, but I didn't want to post it there since it'd be full of trolling and sex comments. gonk

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 8:07 pm
Stupid things you've done
Lots of things xp

Pumpkin seeds
Never had them before.

Your aunts
I have two but I don't like either of them. One of them lives down the street from me and it's really awkward whenever I bump into her.

Weird food experiences
Lots and lots due to my food issues *cough* I once got food poisoning three times in one month though, all from fish xp One was from a tuna sandwich, another from sushi and the last was more tuna. Hence the reason Rube refuses to eat fish ever again xD;

How much time you spend in GD
As little time as possible, for it is a dark and evil place gonk  

sakura__sake
Crew

Soppon
Captain

Hilarious Flatterer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 9:35 pm
Blue_Misfit
Weird food experiences
Lots and lots due to my food issues *cough* I once got food poisoning three times in one month though, all from fish xp One was from a tuna sandwich, another from sushi and the last was more tuna. Hence the reason Rube refuses to eat fish ever again xD;

xd That's amazing.

I got food poisoning from Tim Hortons once. Worst Easter Sunday of my life. T.T Still eat there a lot. ^^

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 9:07 am
Run from the dinning room scream 'It's here! It's Here!' when Fruit Basket 9 came out for sale and ran into a wall.

-Pumpkin seeds
Very tasty if you eat them straight after you're taken them out of the pumpkin.

-your aunts
I only have one.

-weird food experiences
I can't eat cheese but i can drink milk and anything else make from milk.

I don't know what that is. lol  

Dazzler

Artistic_Meca

6,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 4:24 pm
Stupid things you've done- Too many to count I guess

Pumpkin seeds I used to eat them but I really don't.

your aunts - Let's see I have a lot of aunts. So which one?

-weird food experiences- When I was chewing gum and it fell out my mouth. sweatdrop I can't really think of any.

-How much time you spend in GD - ? What's that?  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 7:45 pm
GD is the General Discussion forum here on Gaia ^^ It's evil gonk  

sakura__sake
Crew

Soppon
Captain

Hilarious Flatterer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 5:06 pm
Blue_Misfit
GD is the General Discussion forum here on Gaia ^^ It's evil gonk

It's not evil... just scary. @.@ About half the threads are about sex, and there's always at least one thread for page about homosexuality and two about religion. I've found great inspiration for writing there though. =D  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 7:25 pm
I only post there when I need a break from TVA. x3; Other then that o_O I dont post there much.

The people there are amusing though xD;

Mr. Jensen
Crew

500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Soppon
Captain

Hilarious Flatterer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 10:41 pm
RedShaded-Phoenix
I only post there when I need a break from TVA. x3; Other then that o_O I dont post there much.

The people there are amusing though xD;

They really are. XD You soon find favourite posters. =D Dr. Moonwalker = love Though she was banned for spazzing at a noob recently. =/ I wrote two prose pieces recently from stories that I heard about there. It's like the only place I post now aside from guilds and friends' quest threads.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 1:18 pm
once I wlaked into a lamp-post when I was 3 because I was tlaking to old ladies at the bus stop and I wasn't looking where I was going
-Pumpkin seeds
hmn, well, I don't like scraping the seedy junk out of pumpkins at halloween. But carving them's fun!
-your aunts
Well, one of my aunties is a cow, and everyone knows it, my other auntie knows nothing about me. Every year for christmas and my birthday she gets me stuff she likes like smelly bath salts and creams (my Dad says I sohuld wrap them up and give them back to her nect christmas rofl ). I want money so I can buy myself stuff without my relitives getting me bad gifts.
-weird food experiences
well, whenever my Dad makes me try something I say I don't like, I end up liking it eek
not much at all rofl it's too boring

pirate

-[Miss]1221[Murder]-

Slash Bandit

4,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 12:04 pm
What've haven't I done? xD

-Pumpkin seeds
You're supposed to remove the shells? OMG I NEVER KNEW THAT. We just salted them, roasted them, then at them with the shells on.

-your aunts
Love them <3 All my aunts (the ones I know from the close side of my family) I adore very much. I always get little goodies and treats from them all the time, especially around holidays. Yumm.

-weird food experiences
Hum... I don't know? Probably when I was already pretty sick at the family reunion and then we all went out to eat afterwards. As soon as we got home I puked =P Moral = DON'T EAT FOOD WHEN YOU'RE SICK. Puking sucks.

Not very much anymore. Once in a while I stray in there though.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 10:38 pm

-Stupid things you've done // Did fine on a ski slope but constantly tripped in line for the ski lift. Embarrassing it is, but almost amusing.
-Pumpkin seeds // I heard there's such thing as a pumpkin seed pie or something, but whenever I attempt to make it, it never works. So I decided to quit, because Quitters are Winners.
-your aunts // Well, one of them enjoys life so much that she finds her local 7-11 bread "exquisite" from London. She's not fake, just takes life higher than what it really is. ^^
-weird food experiences // I wanted my friend to eat a fish's eyeball, so she got this huge scoop of caviar and told me she'd eat the eye if I ate the caviar. It was really gross. Like... really gross.
-How much time you spend in GD // I have never been there ^^; I heard those things are filled with people who wanna hook up with online boyfriends just to have them. And besides, I hate conversing with the majority of people o.o It's not that I find them annoying, and most don't even do anything... It's the thought of conversing with people. O.O *weirdo*

<3 Roppie

Roppie

Starkhaven
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 7:20 pm
[Stupid things you've done] Spend my money like some kind of whore D: On MANGA. I don't take up those money-saving offers, either XD I'm too lazy. I also give the WORST public presentations, and always end up looking like a moron. Grar. I've done many MANY stupid things ^^;;

[Pumpkin seeds] Um...I never had anything to do with a pumpkin xD EVER! I've tasted pumpkin pie once when I was little and thought it tasted gross. I don't even carve out pumpkins for Halloween. And I keep spelling 'pumpkin' as 'pumpking'...like the YGO card...xD

[Your aunts] Love me. They give me stuff xD I think they're weird, but they're good money sources. They also give loads of encouragement and are uber pretty ^-^

[Weird food experiences] ...Uh...Everytime I have Chinese food and soda, I can't stop burping afterwards D: It's not like...a BELCH...but I still can't stop and it gets on my nerves >.< I was also forced to eat mushrooms by Ann gonk

[How much time you spend in GD I HATE GD AHHH!! xDDDD It scares the bejeepers out of me! I don't see how you can go in there, Tarie. It literally...reeks...of ick and gross-ness D:  
Beyblade Association

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff