Twilight Fans Around the World! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xX.Twi-Lite.Xx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 5:17 pm
I was on Stephenie Meyer's website the other day and it had a section called Twilight International. Yes, if you don't know already, Twilight is descending international bounderies, meaning that Twilight is sold around the world. Is anyone here from like England? Any place besides US? Canada? If you are, or you know someone post it here. Or just talk about the awesome international covers that Twilight is being sold by. Seriously, some of the covers are really pretty. Also, check out the thread called Twilight Manga, that has pictures from the book in Japan, it's really cool.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 5:20 pm
My favorite cover from Twilight International is the Czech Republic, Germany, and Denmark. They aew either really pretty, or they seem to describe Twilight.  

xX.Twi-Lite.Xx
Vice Captain

Kakyoku no Doki

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 5:00 pm
The one from Japan amuses me. It's funny to see Edward and Bella as an anime. But really I like the one from Thailand and maybe Germany.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 10:33 pm
Isn't this kind of the same thread as "Twilight Covers" a few threads down? confused  

Jasmic
Vice Captain

Shy Phantom

xX.Twi-Lite.Xx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 5:49 pm
Hey, they're both my threads. The title can mean a totally different thing than what it says. Just go with it  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 9:05 pm
Sure...Whatever you say.

dramallama

Haha, no seriously, I get what you're saying.
So where's everyone from? I'm from Southern California, USA.city

Jasmic
Vice Captain

Shy Phantom

xX.Twi-Lite.Xx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 7:23 am
Ok, this, this shouldn't be on the thread, but I'm fine when people get off the subject, I do it so much. Answer to your question, I live in NJ, right on the beach. i love it. And your from California?  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 7:16 pm
xX.Twi-Lite.Xx
Ok, this, this shouldn't be on the thread, but I'm fine when people get off the subject, I do it so much. Answer to your question, I live in NJ, right on the beach. i love it. And your from California?

Well the title of this thread is "Twilight Fans Around the World," and since I feel like writing about the covers again would be redundant because we already have a thread on the covers, I thought the title could also be interpretted as where we all are from.

Anyway, yes, I'm from California. Not exactly right near the beach though, which I hate. I have this thirst for being near nature, whether it's water or plants. Which is exactly why I love the descriptions of Forks and La Push. If I'd been Bella, I would've been out everyday, walking through the forests or driving up to relax on the beach.

Jasmic
Vice Captain

Shy Phantom

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 10:47 pm
Vancouver, BC  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 3:18 pm
Ok, let's stretch this around the world thing as much as we can. Where is the farthest any of you have ever gone?  

xX.Twi-Lite.Xx
Vice Captain

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 9:46 pm
Hawaii. Oahu, to be exact.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 9:59 pm
xX.Twi-Lite.Xx
Where is the farthest any of you have ever gone?

Hmm...I guess Florida. We stayed near Daytona Beach and Disneyworld.

The only other places I've gone to outside of California are Chicago (Ohio), Las Vegas (Nevada), and Florida.

And this from a girl who wants to travel the world ;_;
Actually, I think now I'll be content if I can just live near Forks in the near future haha ♥

Jasmic
Vice Captain

Shy Phantom

xX.Twi-Lite.Xx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 3:57 pm
Forks...good idea. I've never been farther west than...Ohio. No, I go up north a lot though, like Canada.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 5:35 pm
I love the Japanese cover and how the artist depicts Edward and Bella.. Not exactly as I imagined them, but good enough! Seeing them in "manga-form" is so cute! <33

- is big manga geek -

Shigures Editor

the_pink_ladies

Shy Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 7:30 am
now they have New Moon Iternational too 3nodding  
Twilight-Related Fanart

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers