Reply Wii Center
Nintendo Revolution Controllers Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

gaimcrayzee

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 3:58 pm
I've heard a few rumors about these, but does anyone have any good info about them? I hear they plan to implement some kind of gyroscopic technology... That would be cool!  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 6:35 pm

Yeah. Ive heard about that.

Ive also heard that it will be presure sencitive. Like... you squeeze tighter, and your car goes faster.

Ive also heard that it will generate hot and cold sensations.

Like... in a game your character is dying because of the heat so your controller will get hot. Or your character is in the old, and freezing, your controller will get remarkably cold.

Owl and Pussycat

Edymion
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 8:59 pm
ninja I say we wait for some official news from Nintendo sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 10:57 am
the only official thing that they've said is that they will be wireless  

[Pyros]

Edymion
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 6:36 pm
I think they actually said Bluetooth sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 8:11 am
biggest hint is that it is something that could easily play games from the different consoles. that could be a monster. maybe it's shape can be changed (like that old british system that was never released. it could have a steering wheel, a joystick or a pair of handelbars. pretty dumb it retrospect.)  

nintendofanboy

0dog_boy0

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 4:10 pm
THe gamecube controllers can hook up to it. I wonder if youll be able to play Rev games with Gamecube controllers...  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 5:34 pm

As long as it doesnt look like the PS3 boomerang. rolleyes

Owl and Pussycat

Edymion
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 6:01 pm
Considering all the negative feedback even from PlayStation fanboys that cannot be disuaded, I very much doubt anybody would dare make that kind of controller again :roll

I have this feeling that Revolution games might have more controlability than GameCube games. If that's the case, the Revolution controller will continue to evolve via the addition of either more buttons or more control (8-position C-stick evolved from 4 C-buttons).  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 9:27 am
Edymion
Considering all the negative feedback even from PlayStation fanboys that cannot be disuaded, I very much doubt anybody would dare make that kind of controller again :roll

I have this feeling that Revolution games might have more controlability than GameCube games. If that's the case, the Revolution controller will continue to evolve via the addition of either more buttons or more control (8-position C-stick evolved from 4 C-buttons).

Actually, it's been stated that the controllers will not have butons or control sticks, and that the DS is just a sneak peek into what the revolution is capable of. It's got to be some some of pressure/touch sensitive type of controller.  

Smithium

Edymion
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 6:18 pm
I cannot speak to the plausibility of that. An LCD screen would require an amazing battery for WiFi or Bluetooth. You'd need a LiIon batter with at least ten hours of play time.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 6:20 pm
[.SamusAran.]

Yeah. Ive heard about that.

Ive also heard that it will be presure sencitive. Like... you squeeze tighter, and your car goes faster.

Ive also heard that it will generate hot and cold sensations.

Like... in a game your character is dying because of the heat so your controller will get hot. Or your character is in the old, and freezing, your controller will get remarkably cold.

exclaim eek exclaim That'd be so cool! XD I just want the revlution more than ever now XD  

PinkScales

Edymion
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 7:25 pm
I'm buying it the day it's released 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 2:51 pm
Edymion
I'm buying it the day it's released 3nodding

I'm buying it as soon as I CAN and picking it UP on the day of release. I will DEFINATELY have that thing paid off before no time.  

Smithium

nintendofanboy

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 4:28 pm
i better get a job soon. of course, i have alot of cube games to get too. RE4 for instance.  
Wii Center

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff