Submit

have you read it?
  yes
  no
  gold
View Results

EmoRockin

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 4:18 pm
Have any of you ever read The Kingdom Keepers??? Its sooo good! i reall loved it!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 9:15 pm
I loved that book! It was freaking awesome!  

The Kraken

Dapper Dabbler

EmoRockin

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 5:36 am
yay! A fan! I loved it too!  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 5:29 am
not heard of it. is it recently new???

~panda_hug~

CeaCia
Crew

7,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 3:58 pm
what's it about?

I've never heard of it either  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 2:43 pm
I love the Kingdom Keepers! Yes, The Kingdom Keepers, by Ridley Pearson, is a new book that recently came out. It's basically a book that has so many references to Disney and it takes place in Orlando, Florida, as well as Disney World. It's kind of funny how many references it makes because if you know about it, then you understand it more. Like, if you've actually been to Disney World, then you can imagine the setting in the book. If you guys have never heard of it or read it, then I highly recommend reading it. It's an excellent book! In my opinion, it's the type of book that makes you want to keep reading, like you can never stop. 3nodding  

Sly_As_A_Fox

EmoRockin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 11:08 am
Sly_As_A_Fox
I love the Kingdom Keepers! Yes, The Kingdom Keepers, by Ridley Pearson, is a new book that recently came out. It's basically a book that has so many references to Disney and it takes place in Orlando, Florida, as well as Disney World. It's kind of funny how many references it makes because if you know about it, then you understand it more. Like, if you've actually been to Disney World, then you can imagine the setting in the book. If you guys have never heard of it or read it, then I highly recommend reading it. It's an excellant book! In my opinion, it's the type of book that makes you want to keep reading, like you can never stop. 3nodding

that's just how i felt!!! I took the book with me and i would look at something and think...WOW!! This is where this happened and that is where that happened!! I loved it!! xd  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 1:47 pm
You took it with you to Disney World? Wow, that must have been awesome! ^_^  

Sly_As_A_Fox

aleina1

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 4:24 pm
Hm... Ive never heard about this book.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 11:41 pm
umm...whats that?  

MoonHush

Feral Kitten

SoraStarChan

550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 8:14 am
The Kingdom Keepers is an awsome book!! I totally love it! I so loved the part with the small world dolls started to attack! And for you people who don't know what it really is, here it is from the flip cover.

"In this fantastical thriller, five young teens tapped as models for theme park "guides" find themselves pitted against Disney villains and witches that threaten both the future of Walt Disney World and the stability of the world outside it's walls.
Using a cutting-edge technology called DHI-which stands for both Disney Host Interactive and Daylight Hologram Imagining-Finn Whitman, an Orlando teen, and four other kids are transformed into hologram projections that guide guests through the park.
The new technology turns out, however, to have unexpected effects that are both thrilling and scary. Soon Finn finds himself transported in his DHI form into the Magic Kingdom at night. Is it real? Is he dreaming?
Finn's confusion only increases when he encounters Wayne, an elderly Imagineer who tells him that the park is in grave danger. Led by the scheming witch, Maleficent, a mysterious group of characters called the Overtakers is plotting to destroy Disney's beloved realm and maybe more.
This gripping high-tech tale will thrill every kid who has ever dreamed of sneaking into Walt Disney World after hours and wondered what happens at night, when the park is closed.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 8:08 am
I'm actully reading it right now!!! VERY COOL!!! Can't stop reading it!!!  

cool link

Elphie_defies

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 3:30 pm
haven't heard of it  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 9:53 pm
I've heard of it but never read it. sad  

Mangachick86

SomniumAddiction

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 8:19 pm
sounds like an interesting book. any idea where i can get it?  
Disney World

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff