In honor of a good friend of mine... Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Grip of Death

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 6:52 am
Hiya..

I am inspired to do a mass healing, energy work, and soul retrieval for all currently living holocaust victims, incarnated holocaust victims, and holocaust victims not yet incarnated yet.

Anyone who wishes to help is more than welcome. The universe is grateful for your services. All beings of love and light are welcome to join in for this massive yet priceless task. anyone can jump in anytime where we can send positive, loving thoughts and light to all these holocaust victims.

I am doing this in honor of a good friend of mine, who is currently my spirit guide who I named "Trinket", and whose name I pick up as "Helga". Two nights ago, she had a massive soul retrieval done on her while my physical body was sleeping. She was a casuality of the holocaust.

share thoughts, feel free to share information about karma and the holocaust, web links about the holocaust, etc.

This will be an all day thing, on Monday, June 20. So get prepared for that day. Feel free also to spread the word around to any spiritual group you are affiliated with.

(btw, does anyone do Shamanic practice? I'd love to journey with you.)  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 8:54 am
This healing, is it starting at any particular time? I'm willing to jump in, and send as much loving energy as is needed. heart  

Winter Black
Crew

Nihilistic Seraph
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 9:02 am
Sure, count me in.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 10:37 am
Winter Black
This healing, is it starting at any particular time? I'm willing to jump in, and send as much loving energy as is needed. heart

Not a particular time, it will be an all-day event. Just June 20, in your own conveenience.

Thank you all for deciding to help heart

I may be quite off in what I'm going to say next, but I was sensing something. I am sensing, for some reason, that when more souls of the holocaust victims get integrated and more healing takes place... more beings are going to feel empowerment, a sense of self. And utterly, when reintegrating occurs, this will lesson control that the few powerful and rich people have over the earth. This isn't to say there isn't more work to be done because sadly, there were lots of victimization and massacres going on in the 20th century. But every little thing helps in a big way heart  

Grip of Death

Winter Black
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 10:47 am
Thats very true. The more we do to help, the more the world becomes better.
But the world won't be perfect in our time... No, no. Thats going to take years. Hundres, I think...

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 4:13 pm
The way I see it, the universe will cease to exist when either perfection ensues, or the last living creatrues has passed away, leaving no way for others to come.  

Nihilistic Seraph
Vice Captain

Akwila

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 10:09 pm
i volunteer  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 11:29 pm
akwila
i volunteer
I'm with him ^-^ *nods*  

QueenCrystal

purplekitty

Tipsy Tipper

7,500 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2005 8:36 am
Yadda that sounds sweet! Yes I'll be here for it. 3nodding ~P.kitty  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 2:37 am
hey....june 20 isnt the same day for all of us....so do i just join in on the 21st question  

Akwila

Shani05

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 4:37 pm
You can count me in!!!!! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 5:59 pm
Wow, thank you all for joining in! Ya'll have such a heart heart 4laugh

Oh, and just do it anytime on june 20 in your time zone. Time is only truly applicable in this physical reality we're in anyway.

Those of you who read this and may have had past lives as victims of the holocaust, you may or may not get a soul fragment or more back to you. I can't guarentee anything, but I do know lots of beings of love and light will help out on my behalf. Just be aware of what you're feeling that day... celebrate if it happens for you though, because you will be more whole than ever... I will be delighted to celebrate with you! cool

Also, for those of you who practice reiki or other spiritual healing, it might help if ya'll incorperate placing a healing over the whole earth on june 20, and even before june 20 (in preparation). It is quite easy to visualize healing the earth.

For example, you could imagine the earth as it is floating in space, and you can visualize a huge pair of hands allowing the channel of the healing energy surrounding and bathing the Earth. Mother Earth could always use a healing anyway.

But that, or any other spiritual healing technique of visuzaling that suits you best, is going to be helpful especially on that day. It will help the process of healing and reintegrating the fragments back into their respectful owners. And Mother Earth would definitely appriciate it.

prayers, blessings over the beings also help... etc. etc.

If anyone else would like to share their ideas about what they plan to do, I would be delighted to hear them. Whatever you feel like doing, you were meant to do anyway smile heart

I've been preparing myself throughout this week myself... doing journeys and stuff.  

Grip of Death

Keistera

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 7:03 pm
If you're going to do this for holocaust victims, you may as well do this for the million or so Ukranians starved to death by the Russian Gov't before that, millions who have died and are dying due to poverty, starvation, and persecution in the past that weren't involved with the holocaust that you refer to...

There's suffering everywhere. There has been. Why limit it to this one incident?

Sorry, it just... bugs me. It's like everything else is always ignored for this. I acknowledge that it was a horrible, horrible act... but it's not like it was the only genocide/massacre in history. sad  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 8:18 pm
Keistera
If you're going to do this for holocaust victims, you may as well do this for the million or so Ukranians starved to death by the Russian Gov't before that, millions who have died and are dying due to poverty, starvation, and persecution in the past that weren't involved with the holocaust that you refer to...

There's suffering everywhere. There has been. Why limit it to this one incident?

Sorry, it just... bugs me. It's like everything else is always ignored for this. I acknowledge that it was a horrible, horrible act... but it's not like it was the only genocide/massacre in history. sad

The person who started it could have an extremely deep connection with the holocaust and they only thought of it.

Personally, I believe that every day is a good day to pray for the spirits of those killed, regardless of how many are doing it.  

Quadadiddle
Crew

Grip of Death

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 8:59 pm
Keistera

Hey there, I understand your concerns about the other suffering that has gone on throughout this world, as well as the other huge massacres that has occured in the 1900's alone. I apologise for not clarifying and elaborating my motivation for doing this earlier. As such, it is no wonder you have raised those concerns with me. I realize the holocaust is one of the most well-known examples of mass suffering. But please withold your judgement that I am ignoring other suffering... read on...

I found out sometime this month that I had a past life around the ww2 era. I was a roma gypsy woman. my current spirit guide, whose name I pick up as Helga, was polish. I was able to escape the being sent to camp for myself and had a lover in America. However, my friend did NOT. She was a casualty of the holocaust. Apparently, I tried to find her but when my last opportunity to leave for america came... well hell, I had to go.

It's no wonder she hasn't incarnated with me this time. I don't blame her a bit neither. sad

I did NOT know she was a casuality of the holocaust when I first saw her a couple months beforehand. I first saw her in pixie form (to note, the lot of us meaning my spirit guides are from the fairy realm)... I sensed she was a dear friend of mine, but I felt the vibrations that she was through a lot of tough s**t, and that had taken a toll on her. I sensed a lot of pain. not as much liveliness when I first saw her, but I still saw a piece of her beauty and liveliness.

Then somehow, it dawned on me that she could use a soul retrieval (a soul retreival is bringing back fragments of one's soul that left due to some trauma). Helga humbley said I didn't have to do this. But I went ahead... I was told it would be best for me to let my physical body sleep first because I was not consciously ready to take on such a serious task yet. So my physical body laid to rest. And right before I feel into sleep, I saw many kinds of animals and spirit helpers to assist in that soul retrieval. I saw so many beings that I literally had to say "gosh, its 2 am already... ya'll I really got to go to sleep!"

Then when I was half awake, one of my other spirit guides joked with me that I was also a tough one to do a soul retrieval on! lol sweatdrop xd

But it happened... I didn't remember much else what I did in my sleep. but me, my spirit guides, and animals and spiritual helpers of love and light helped bring back NOT one- but TEN soul fragments for Helga. That is not a small deal there. To receive one fragment back is enough cause to celebrate.

I visited helga again after the retrieval to check up on her. I saw her... she is much livelier now!

And I love her. We've been through much together. And it's because I love her, and want to honor her, that I will go out there and bust my a** retrieving highly traumatized soul fragments. I know that part will not be an easy task, but it was meant to be. And the universe in turn, is going to teach me some very, very important lessons through this all. The universe is full of abundance, and as such there will be many helpers to assist me, including you guys. heart But not only that, the universe wants me to take my spiritual job a bit more seriously.

Now, there you have it, my motivation for doing this. I am being told to be armed with a lot of love for that day.

in the near future, I will be delighted to help with mass retrievals and mass healings for other traumatic events. It has crossed my mind. It is not a good idea to ever push yourself against your limits in order to help anything, though. I will see how taxing or not this holocaust retrieval will be before I make any other definite plans, however. But sending love and healing isn't as demanding, which is good news.

And even I acknowledge that no matter how much I help out... there will still always be plenty of more help needed. There's plenty of "dirty work" to clean up after, lol! So I hope no one worries that i'm creating an "imbalence" by doing this. I will do my part though. I'll focus on my task, and that is all that matters for me. heart  
Sacred Sources -The Outer Forum -

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff