Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer
You Know You Read Too Much Twilight When... Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jasmic
Vice Captain

Shy Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 7:47 pm
...Okay, I take offense to my own title for this thread. You can never read too much Twilight x3

But you guys know what I mean, right? Just tell us your little happenings during the day that make you laugh out loud because it shows how much you really know and love this book ♥

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 8:12 pm
One ramdom thing I do is start being all "obsessed fan" to my friends, and they just look at me, it's pretty funny. 4laugh  

forgotten_beasts

Jasmic
Vice Captain

Shy Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 9:33 pm
-sigh- But I sure do love being an obsessed fan, haha...

Okay, these two are things I did today:

♥ You watch a video in health today about the 1918 killer flu. You zone, so you don't pay attention until the video suddenly says, "It was also called Spanish influenza, " and your ears sorta just perked up.

(I was smiling all period...)

♥ You walk home from the bus stop, when a crow suddenly swoops down in front of you onto the street and you nearly burst out, "Holy crow!" It reaches your tongue but never makes it out because your laughter gets there first!

(that thing seriously scared the bejeezus outta me o_o)

I did all these all on Saturday:

♥ You play "Clair de Lune" by Debussy on repeat for five hours straight.

(Yet I feel I still haven't memorized it!)

♥ You've suddenly become insanely interested with Jane Austen and Emily Bronte and put most of their works on your birthday and Christmas list

(I turn 16 tomorrow x3)

♥ Your passion for listening to Linkin Park has been rekindled.

(Although I only have Meteroa ;_ wink

♥ You squeal with glee as you read Avalon High by Meg Cabot and come across one word: Volvo.

(I nearly cried tears of joy)

♥ You have a serious discussion with your mother about possible going to a college out of state...preferably the University of Washington.

(Still working on persuading her to let me, heh)

♥ You've searched Wal-Mart with the sole purpose of finding iron-on letters to make a Twilight shirt.

♥ ...Then mutter curse words quickly under your breath once you find out Wal-Mart doesn't have them.

(Stupid Wal-Mart...)

♥ You've become a Henry Cavill fanatic, ravaging Blockbuster for Count of Monte Cristo and I Capture the Castle (especially after watching this hot little scene), only to be sorely disappointed when you find out you can't rent the latter because it's rated R and you're a minor, and that you can't even rent the former because they're all out of copies.

♥ ...Which leads to more vampire-like cursing.

(Stupid age laws...)

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 11:03 pm
EASY!!!

1. You've listened to all the songs listed on Stephenie Meyer's site in the playlist section...and that's all, for the past 2 months (I actually have a playlist in my media player called Stephenie Meyer).
2. You made CDs of all the songs listed.
3. You keep Twilight and New Moon by your bedside and reread them every day.
4. You've preordered Eclipse and Breaking Dawn BEFORE THEY'RE PUBLISHED (it wasn't easy to convince my mom to order anything, let alone books, online. and i had to reassure her for three days straight that they wouldn't charge her for the books until they arrived).
5. You compulsively recommend the books to everyone you meet, bringing the topic up in conversations until you're sure they've started to read them.
6. You read (and reread) fanfics until 12am every day, stopping only because you need 7 hours minimum sleep to survive.
7. You lend out your books to people despite the fact that you HATE lending out books.
8. You check the lexicon and stephenie meyer's site everyday for updates and are INSANELY disappointed if there are none.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

microwave_ally

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 12:50 am
when you have no way to get your friends home and your dad says take the car but don't tell mom, you randomly say " how do you feel about grandtheifed auto?"
you tell everyone to read them....THEN YOU THRETIN!!!!
you fall asleep with your own copy of twilight in your arms...that you just finished rereading for the fourth time.
your on hold for her next two books....
you start thretining to go to hollywood and mass murder the director of twilight the movie of they do a bad job.....and you start the plain with a pair of very old rusty pliers.......you think what ever you want......  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 10:43 pm
complex_ity_
6. You read (and reread) fanfics until 12am every day, stopping only because you need 7 hours minimum sleep to survive.

Muaha. Try for only five hours. My school starts early and I stay on as long as my grandparents and eyelids will let me =.="

microwave_ally
you fall asleep with your own copy of twilight in your arms...that you just finished rereading for the fourth time.

How adorable! x3
I almost did that yesterday. Scary, the stuff a lot of us fans have in common oo;;

Jasmic
Vice Captain

Shy Phantom

buro-kun_kokoro

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 1:26 pm
One of mine is when someone says a quote that I remember from the book and I just burst out laughing or when I see one of the Cullens cars on the street and laugh still. People look at me like I'm retarded because like no other friends of mine have read the book!

From Petit Monster

I beg to differ, I am a friend of hers and I recomended the books to her. Anyway, whenever I hear the name Edward, Bella, Alice, Rolsalie, Jasper, or Emmet, I laugh and get a warm fuzzy feeling. I'm a dork, I know.

Back From Me:
laugh I know I do that too which is kinda bad because my dads name is Ed and I watch Fullmetal Alchemist|So do I! ~Petit~| so I'm like tee-hee-hee It's funny  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 6:08 pm
How about when all of a sudden, you're doing google searches for anything Twilight related. When you're vocabulary dramatically improves. And when you are making families out of Twilight characters on Sims 2  

xX.Twi-Lite.Xx
Vice Captain

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 5:32 pm
When you consider getting a silver Volvo as soon as you turn 18, get your drivers license, and save up some money. xd  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 7:18 pm
@complex_itty: I want an Aston Martin V12 Vanquish *_*

Woot ~
Three more <3

♥ You downloaded the entire Twilight and New Moon Soundtracks as Stephenie listed them on her site, as well as the alternate songs of New Moon.

(Hey, I just got an iPod for my sweet sixteen last week; so sue me)

♥ You've rewritten Narcotics, Rosalie's News, and Scholarship to word documents.

(Only Being Jacob Black, If Jacob Didn't Break the Rules, and the first chapter of Midnight Sun to go =_=)

♥ You're riding along in your car daydreaming of Edward when you spot a silver Jeep Wrangler outside you window and inmediately burst out in a wide grin with your mother shooting you nervous glances at what the heck your problem is.

(Convertibles make me turn my head too...and mutter an, "Ostentatious" x3)

Jasmic
Vice Captain

Shy Phantom

xX.Twi-Lite.Xx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 3:04 pm
XxfushigipinayxX

Woot ~
Three more <3

♥ You downloaded the entire Twilight and New Moon Soundtracks as Stephenie listed them on her site, as well as the alternate songs of New Moon.

♥ You've rewritten Narcotics, Rosalie's News, and Scholarship to word documents.

(Only Being Jacob Black, If Jacob Didn't Break the Rules, and the first chapter of Midnight Sun to go =_=)

♥ You're riding along in your car daydreaming of Edward when you spot a silver Jeep Wrangler outside you window and inmediately burst out in a wide grin with your mother shooting you nervous glances at what the heck your problem is.

Heh, you're typing them too? sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 10:26 pm
xX.Twi-Lite.Xx
XxfushigipinayxX

Woot ~
Three more <3

Heh, you're typing them too? sweatdrop

Heck yes. Actually, I think it's improved my typing ability. I'm faster and don't have to look at the keyboard as often anymore xD

Kinda straining though, especially when you're rewriting the long ones and you don't want to stop, even if you have a homework paper due for school or it's after midnight on a school night >>;;

Jasmic
Vice Captain

Shy Phantom

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 12:02 pm
XxfushigipinayxX

Woot ~
Three more <3

Where did you download your songs from? I got all of them from Twilight, and most of them from New Moon, but I'm still missing some songs. sad

I didn't think of typing them up...too much work, and I'm too lazy. But I do have most of the PDFs saved onto my desktop. And I copy-and-pasted the extra Twilight scene from the Lexicon into a word document. smile  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 10:40 pm
complex_itty_
Where did you download your songs from? I got all of them from Twilight, and most of them from New Moon, but I'm still missing some songs.

Actually, I look on altavista.com first to see if another site has the song for free, and if not, then I just buy it from the iTunes store. I also had a couple of the songs already on hand because I had the CD (for instance, I already had Evanescence's "Fallen" album and Coldplay's albums, as well as the Charlie's Angels Soundtrack which had "Ya Mamma" by Fatboy Slim).

What songs are you missing?

complex_itty_
I didn't think of typing them up...too much work, and I'm too lazy. But I do have most of the PDFs saved onto my desktop. And I copy-and-pasted the extra Twilight scene from the Lexicon into a word document.

Same here...Actually, I copied and pasted the timeline and all the personal correspondances on Lexicon. It took my printer having numerous paper jams to make me realize I couldn't print every single thing on the site out, so I stopped before I could go on to the Character Bios and Vampire Mythology ;_;  

Jasmic
Vice Captain

Shy Phantom

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 9:06 pm
XxfushigipinayxX
complex_itty_
Where did you download your songs from? I got all of them from Twilight, and most of them from New Moon, but I'm still missing some songs.

Actually, I look on altavista.com first to see if another site has the song for free, and if not, then I just buy it from the iTunes store. I also had a couple of the songs already on hand because I had the CD (for instance, I already had Evanescence's "Fallen" album and Coldplay's albums, as well as the Charlie's Angels Soundtrack which had "Ya Mamma" by Fatboy Slim).

What songs are you missing?

Oh. I don't have iTunes, but I do you Altavista to find my music. I'm missing "Time Stands Still" - The All-American Rejects, "Empty Room" - Marjorie Fair, "Ride" - The Vines, "Blueside" - Rooney, "Tautou" - Brand New, "Be My Escape" - Reliant K, “D.O.A.” - Foo Fighters, "The Truth About Heaven" - Armor For Sleep, “Drag” – Placebo, "Not the One" - Collective Soul, and “Hate Me” - Blue October. Quite a lot sad

complex_itty_
I didn't think of typing them up...too much work, and I'm too lazy. But I do have most of the PDFs saved onto my desktop. And I copy-and-pasted the extra Twilight scene from the Lexicon into a word document.

Same here...Actually, I copied and pasted the timeline and all the personal correspondances on Lexicon. It took my printer having numerous paper jams to make me realize I couldn't print every single thing on the site out, so I stopped before I could go on to the Character Bios and Vampire Mythology ;_;

I didn't think about the Personal Correspondence. So far I've just been referring back to them whenever I forget something, but it would be so much easier to just put them into word...good idea! smile  
Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff