Welcome to Gaia! ::

GGN Moderators' Guild - NOW OPEN

Back to Guilds

We are a guild of Captains, Vice Captains, and Crew helping out those of similar rank in need and working with developers to improve guilds. 

Tags: Captain, Vice Captain, Crew 

Reply Resources & Discussion
People in your guild you dislike Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Your prank
  Was funny!
  Was Cruel
  Was cruel and that's why it was so funny!
View Results

Funkyblueeyes

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 11:15 pm
Does anybody here have somebody in their guild that they mod in that they don't particularily like, but don't want to remove from the members list just for that?

There's this one guy in my guild that does nothing but post over and over again about how sex is bad and nobody in the world should ever have it. My friend and I were starting to feel irritated. So instead of being nice and mature people, we played a trick on him twisted

I went into his thread that he created about not having sex and made his original post white. Then I copy and pasted a paragraph in red writing that described how much he loved sex and he wanted to have it.
After doing this to a few of his posts in different sex-related threads (funny that there's more than one in my guild) I replaced his comment on sex being bad in the "all your sex questions answered" thread to the proper question: How can I keep from getting tired after too much sex??

That's what he gets for being so obsessed which pushing his anti-sex views in my guild xd If he gets mad and quits, it was sooooooooo worth it. I'm just waiting for people to see it, right now =P

So has anyone found a person that just wasn't so great? Did you do anything about it?  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 12:04 am
this one guy who started cybering in this rp forum i made. the chick was trying to make him stop but he was like *wooo* so she told me. i realy dont like that guy. hes banned.  

ZarialAmeraise

Morvegil

Lonely Phantom

7,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 2:48 am
I dislike every single person in every single guild I'm in, and I eat people whole, and raw. domokun

I lie, I love everyone. And you should too. heart

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 2:58 am
For me it's the complete 180. I'm usually the most hated person in those guilds. xd  

Facelesskiller

Rosencoff

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 5:11 am
There was a vice captain in one of my guilds that I didn't like. DX The captain eventually got tired of the person, too, and banned him.

He threatend to demote me, once. What he didn't realize is that vice captains cannot demote vice captains. He promoted his girlfriend to crew once he got her to join the guild. He tried to remove the stickies once.. that was really annoying. I think there was more but my cold isn't allowing me to think straight. gonk  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 5:16 am
yes, there is this one guy who was trying to argue that he was right about something against me and another mod, in the debate forum we used to have, and he twisted what we said and he gave crappy reasons  

Shanna66

9,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200

Tesunie

15,100 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 9:27 am
I actually have not had that problem.

About the whole issue that started that, people must have it in order to have kids. Without kids, we all would eventually die out. I only advise that people wait untill after they are married, but it is up to the individual couples on that one.

Question: Did you point out this obvious fact to him about his view?  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 11:04 am
Yea, there's one person I'd like to push down a hill, but I'm mature enough to just leave it alone. Just because I don't get along with someone doesn't mean they shouldn't feel welcome in the guild. o 3o I treat them no differently, I just never speak to them or post in threads that he makes.  

Enelya Anarion

Omnipresent Strawberry

9,650 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Flatterer 200

Poppetta

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 11:13 am
i don't have any issues with anyone, in one guild i belong to there are a couple of members that i don't have that high an opinion of, but i don't let them know that, there isn't much point.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 3:04 pm
Plenty of people, like people who only post in ONE thread, people who's posts aren't spam, but are so stupid and close to spam, and people who use improper grammar.

I hate them all.  

[Frito]

IceeWitch

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 4:02 pm
I think everyone does. I won't post which guild and who, but I definetely do  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 5:52 pm
a few i dislike..
and even here?
ahahaHAHAHAH heart  

iori_lamia

Dramatica Addams

Fashionable Vampire

28,390 Points
  • Charged Up 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Caroling Champ 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 9:07 pm
there was this one guy who kept on insisting on insulting the band Godsmack in the Godsmack Thread that just pissed me off.
i was seriously thinking of banning him, but eventually he went away ninja

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 9:19 pm
I EFFIN hate when peopel go to fan threads and be jerks
>_<  

iori_lamia

purpleravenhawk

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 10:03 pm
There is one guild that I am just a member in where there's someone I really, really don't like. stressed But I like all the people in the guilds in which I'm crew. 3nodding  
Resources & Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff