Reply The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild
What Will Happen After Book 7? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RJ Hazelwood

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 11:31 am
There won't be anything to look forward to, then. Oh, we'll still have the movies (two of them, anyway) to anticipate. But, we'll know how the series ends. No more surprises, no more suspense. If Harry died, even the movies won't be as fun since we'll know he doesn't make it.

Also, do you think the guilds and fansites will stay up? I don't know. It will be funny when it's all over.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 4:09 pm
I'll probably cry when the series ends, especially if Harry dies. As for the Fan sites and guilds...they'll probably die out eventually or will become less active. Only the die hard fans will probably still go to them (hehe, like me).  

covo

RJ Hazelwood

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 4:10 pm
Haha, yeah! I'll be 50 or 60 and still reading the books, dusting off my old fan fiction folders. I guess there's worse that could happen.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 11:28 pm
covo
I'll probably cry when the series ends, especially if Harry dies. As for the Fan sites and guilds...they'll probably die out eventually or will become less active. Only the die hard fans will probably still go to them (hehe, like me).

and me.  

Hatelijk_en_bloeden

Numai Outcast

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 1:36 pm
i think that will be the end.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 10:17 am
Not to make a LotR's reference, but I think it'll do the same thing that Lord of the Rings did. It was HUGE when it came out, until all the movies were out, then it stayed strong for a bit and then slowly died out.

Course I'm still a fan and I still re-read the books, but it'll be out of the spotlight to say the least...

l3roken5oul

Fleur Evette

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 2:40 pm
There will still be fanfiction around.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 10:46 pm
I think it will still be big till the movies are done. Then it won't be as big but the fanfiction will take at least a couple years after to slow down.  

MyMoonlitDream

Romantic Trafficker

Super_Wana

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 5:11 pm
I'm almost positive Harry will die. Maybe not in battle, but the end of the book will be the end of his life. I was thinking the end scene should be his funeral. It would add closure to the series. & Draco Malfoy is so gonna come back & kick some butt!!! I can't wait to see that!!! mrgreen  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 10:43 pm
When this series ends I will be crying for months and months on end.
Because I want to know what happens after Hogwarts. What Harry does.
But, for this reason I think Harry will die. If Harry does not die then too many fans will want to know what happens after, which is one reason I think Harry is going to die.

But I also think that if Harry does die, too many fans will be bawling there eyes and and very upset. For this reason I think there is a possibilty that Harry will not die
Sorry. I am getting way off topic.

Lol.  

Xo[PineappleMuffin]oX

RedRose07

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 7:36 pm
covo
i hate to say it, but i agree. the fan sites/guilds probably will die out eventually...until then though, PARTY HARDY!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 9:59 pm
yeah it just wont be as huge. As for this whole bit about harry dying..I hope not...  

Dinsdale Piranha

Comotose Elf

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 11:13 pm
l3roken5oul
Not to make a LotR's reference, but I think it'll do the same thing that Lord of the Rings did. It was HUGE when it came out, until all the movies were out, then it stayed strong for a bit and then slowly died out.

Course I'm still a fan and I still re-read the books, but it'll be out of the spotlight to say the least...

Except HP won't have the movies to bring it back later, since they're already out.

But I think we'll just have a repeat of what happened after the 4th book, remember when all the 'normal people' (ie, not obsessed peoples like ourselves) will just forget about it, vaguely remembered whent he movies come out, and then it'll just fade away. While we all still meet in the back closet of some local pub to discuss it, lol.

As for the guilds, some will stick around... The ones that are't so much about harry Potter anymore, but more about the friendships tha have come through because of a common interest... Well I think the Holy Trinity will stick around anyway.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 6:42 pm
The fan-sites will probably remain for those who want to 'continue' the series or draw their favorite characters. And there are those who are too young to read Harry Potter yet, but will in a few years or so.

J.K. Rowling said she might make a sort of Harry Potter encyclopedia, but doesn't plan to do anything else with him. sad

hellomandy

Friendly Codger

nickjonas3lifebdsfsxf

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 10:53 am
Who wants to bet that in a few decades time, people might come back and try to remake the Harry Potter movies? No doubt in my mind...

I'll reread my books faithfully like a true HP fan. I'll keep them in my nightstand right by my bed with the rest of my favourite books. ^^

The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff