Reply Naruto Guild
Is Kin a girl or a boy? Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sasukes_Little_Secret

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 5:46 pm
I can't figure it out! I have the Naruto trading cards, and they say he- she- it's a guy, but SWEAR in the anime it was a girl. Help!!!  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 6:13 pm
Kin is certainly and without a doubt a girl. The two guys in her squad are Zaku and Dosu.  

The Tao of Maple Syrup

churrlo

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 8:02 pm
Yeah, she is a girl.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 9:37 am
When I got that card, and they refered to him as "he" I wanted to throw something.

Do you think it's because the text was translated from Italian? (They are published by an Italian company...)  

Purple dragon lady

3,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200

~Kira Hime~

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 11:33 am
I don't think they could have translated wrong, but Kin is deffinatly a girl. The card probably miss printed or something...  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 3:54 pm
Who knows about the Italian thing... they might have like... read one letter wrong between the two?

Him - Lui

Her - Lei  

churrlo

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 4:35 pm
Kin is a girl. Shikamaru made that clear by bitching about it. His first official male opponent is Hidan. Unless you count short encounters.

Anyway, she has fecking boobs!  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 4:37 pm
Shikalee
Kin is a girl. Shikamaru made that clear by bitching about it. His first official male opponent is Hidan. Unless you count short encounters.

*slaps forehead* I totally forgot about that! "why am I the only one that has to fight a girl?"

Shikamaru is the best XD  

Mist-san

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 5:25 pm
shadowninjaofthemist
Shikalee

*slaps forehead* I totally forgot about that! "why am I the only one that has to fight a girl?"

Shikamaru is the best XD
xd I love that. He's such an immature... lol It's going to be interesting if he ever gets a girlfriend *COUGH*TEMARI*COUGH*. surprised He would have to grow A LOT for that to work.

T'is why he's my favorite. heart  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 8:34 pm
LOL if she was a guy with boobs like that... I'd be highly disturbed eek  

churrlo

User_1426750

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 9:17 pm
She got a sex change. Don't judge.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 2:57 pm
xd  

churrlo

Kexita

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 5:51 pm
okay, while were on the subject on male and female characters, someone please clear something up for me so i can put my doubts to rest once and for fscking all.
I am completely and utterly convinced that deidara is a male. But EVERYONE keeps telling me he's female. and on a fan-translated comic, he was called a she. but he's also been called a he and I DONT KNOW. >_<

someone? anyone? please? gonk  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 6:47 pm
Shikalee
shadowninjaofthemist
Shikalee

Shikamaru is the best XD
xd I love that. He's such an immature... lol It's going to be interesting if he ever gets a girlfriend *COUGH*TEMARI*COUGH*. surprised He would have to grow A LOT for that to work.

i think he'll end up with Ino.... KIn is a DUDE!!!!!!!! it says so on the card HE HIS i think kin's a DUDE MALE  

Hinata_lover_naruto

User_1426750

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 4:32 am
his_ lover_Hinata
Shikalee
shadowninjaofthemist
Shikalee

Shikamaru is the best XD

i think he'll end up with Ino.... KIn is a DUDE!!!!!!!! it says so on the card HE HIS i think kin's a DUDE MALE
Kin is female. The card was wrong. The original dub site had Tenten listed as male too. No big deal.  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff