Submit

BeMuled MissBeth

Shameless Fairy

19,400 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 9:23 am
Since I haven't seen any topics like this up I figured I'd take the liberty of creating one. *smiles*

I just wanted to see how many members of the guild aren't Australian. And to those who aren't, why did you want to be a part of an Aussie guild? I suppose the ulterior motive behind this is for the Aussies to get to know the non-Aussie members. *winks*

My reason is because I once had a great number of Aussie mates both in the land of Oz as well as up here in Canada. However, through the years and due to a particular chat program shutting down I've lost contact with nearly all of them. Australia has always been my favourite country (if I weren't Canuck I'd wanna be Aussie!) and I love her land, wildlife (those of feather, fur and flesh *winks*) as well as the rich culture and history. I greatly miss the attitudes and personalities (particularly the tongue-in-cheek humour) of my former mates and have long since looked for a place where I might find that again. Now, before I go getting all emotional and teary eyed I think I'll leave the floor open for someone else to post. *laughs*

And this is, of course, open to Aussies to post in as well if anyone tickles your fancies. *smiles*  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2005 6:02 am
im not australian... but im here to study... i'd like to stay here permernantly though.. but lets see if mr. howard lets me... xd

anyways.. i love this country..especially the crazy weather... domokun blaugh  

Chibimaiko

DNA_Guru
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2005 6:05 am
Our history is gay and uneventful. Bring on the Canadian history. o_o  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2005 6:06 am
DNA_Guru
Motion carried! 3nodding  

Delithraldur

BeMuled MissBeth

Shameless Fairy

19,400 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 1:57 pm
Delithraldur
DNA_Guru
Motion carried! 3nodding

*blushes and laughs* Awe, shucks ... I think they like we li'l Canucks. *winks*  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 3:40 am
I just like the fact that you had hands on conflicts in the country.
Wolf and Montcalme at the Battle of the Lincoln Plain. Good stuff. 3nodding  

DNA_Guru
Captain

Triste

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 4:17 pm
I'm Indonesian, and I'm currently in Sydney just applying for Permanent Residency and looking for a job. ninja  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 4:46 pm
DNA_Guru

My personal favourite would be the war of 1812, though. *clears throat, sheepish smile, blushes brightly*  

BeMuled MissBeth

Shameless Fairy

19,400 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • First step to fame 200

WarriorShadow

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 10:14 pm
I enjoyed the War on Montopico Mountain. Those were the days..

Im a French Russian Ultra Muttion thingy...with a lil bit of Australian thrown in there....for laughs.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 10:18 pm
WarriorShadow
I enjoyed the War on Montopico Mountain. Those were the days..

Im a French Russian Ultra Muttion thingy...with a lil bit of Australian thrown in there....for laughs.
rofl  

Delithraldur

DNA_Guru
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 1:11 am
BeMuled MissBeth
DNA_Guru

My personal favourite would be the war of 1812, though. *clears throat, sheepish smile, blushes brightly*

I actually only know the Battle of the Lincoln Plain. 3nodding
My Grandfather and I took ages to find out what determined the British ownership over Canada, and we found out and it was good. 3nodding heart
But yeah, we never had anything exciting like that. ;_;
Eureka Stockade was the only conflict where arms were taken up. Miners vs Government. Pretty tame anyway. D:  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 6:59 am
Our history isn't that bad once you get into it. We've had two rebellions and slaughtered plenty of natives, hell we pretty much wiped out an entire race in Tasmania.
Macarthur was a completely duel crazy. On his way here they had to stop the ship so he could duel the captain!  

RandomSamurai

Delithraldur

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 7:02 am
So, that just proves we're crazy. pirate  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 9:53 am
DNA_Guru
I actually only know the Battle of the Lincoln Plain. 3nodding
My Grandfather and I took ages to find out what determined the British ownership over Canada, and we found out and it was good. 3nodding heart
But yeah, we never had anything exciting like that. ;_;
Eureka Stockade was the only conflict where arms were taken up. Miners vs Government. Pretty tame anyway. D:

Let's just say ... Canada turned the White House to ash ... eheh ... *shy smile and little wave of peace flag*  

BeMuled MissBeth

Shameless Fairy

19,400 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • First step to fame 200

BeMuled MissBeth

Shameless Fairy

19,400 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 9:56 am
RandomSamurai
Our history isn't that bad once you get into it. We've had two rebellions and slaughtered plenty of natives, hell we pretty much wiped out an entire race in Tasmania.
Macarthur was a completely duel crazy. On his way here they had to stop the ship so he could duel the captain!

*laughs* Oh my ... I really need to do more studying of Australian history. Macarthur sounds like a ... fun guy. *winks*  
The Official Australian Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff