Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sims Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all things Sims created by Maxis/EA. 

Tags: simulation, god games, story telling, custom, Sims 

Reply Sims Q&A and Help
need help with sims 2 & sims 2 university Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you want to know more about sims 2 & sims 2 university?
  yes
  no
View Results

BGHS

7,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 12:38 pm
if you want to know anything about sims, sims unleashed, sims 2 or sims 2 university then just message me on my e-mail and i can answer anything you want to know more about it?

if you don't want to know about anything then that is fine too.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 1:47 pm
what clubs are in the univesity like cheerleadin and stuff like that because i saw some cheerleaders?  

Sundance Rendevous

Dapper Member

3,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

BGHS

7,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 2:10 pm
CHEERLEADER

Cheerleaders (female young adults) visit college lots peridoically to whip up school spirit. most of the time, they are normal visitors, but then frequently do flirt interactions and perforn the school cheer social (if the recipient of this scheet is very outgoing, they'll boo-depending on nice/grouchy. you may also direct your sims to watch a cheerleader for fun.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 12:38 pm
they don't have a club for cheerleaders. i don't know if they have any clubs on the university game.  

BGHS

7,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Yoko Froggy

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 4:33 pm
I eventually want to get University, but there was something I wanted to know. Your sims go away to college (or university or whatever) can you still play your other sims, in the family, even though one is away at the univeristy?  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 12:43 pm
I was wondering how can you get your toddler to exercise or keep fit? My toddler just got fatter and fatter no matter what I tried. Are you supposed to feed him/her with salad until he/her gets to teenage and can start to exercise? xd  

Lilygwen

Aged Explorer

7,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Captain Jenocidal

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 1:34 pm
Yoko Froggy- Yes, you can continue to play the family of your beloved college sim. When you send your sim to university, it's a similar situation to if you were to move a newly grown adult sim out of the house. The teen gets in a taxi and is found in your university family bins. You can also send multiple teen sims to college as roomies from the neighborhood screen. Anyway, your sim's family resumes play as if nothing has changed.

Lilygwen- I've had this happen to me on a few occassions as well. Toddlers just have to live with being fat, basically. You can either wait until they become a teen and let them excercise, or let them swim in a pool as a child. The only way children can gain body points/get healthy is by letting them swim.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 10:24 am
Aruba Jam

Lilygwen- I've had this happen to me on a few occassions as well. Toddlers just have to live with being fat, basically. You can either wait until they become a teen and let them excercise, or let them swim in a pool as a child. The only way children can gain body points/get healthy is by letting them swim.

Ok, good to know. 3nodding So I just have to get a swimming pool or do as I have done so far, put them to exercise when they are teens.  

Lilygwen

Aged Explorer

7,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Conversationalist 100

BGHS

7,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 11:49 am
Yoko Froggy
I eventually want to get University, but there was something I wanted to know. Your sims go away to college (or university or whatever) can you still play your other sims, in the family, even though one is away at the univeristy?

yes you can  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 11:56 am
Lilygwen
I was wondering how can you get your toddler to exercise or keep fit? My toddler just got fatter and fatter no matter what I tried. Are you supposed to feed him/her with salad until he/her gets to teenage and can start to exercise? xd
the toddles can't exercise but it also depens how many times do you feed him on the game? if you have a swimming pool the can get body points and then they will get their exercise that they need to get fit ok.  

BGHS

7,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Menaceman

Tricky Hoarder

11,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Rebuilder 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 12:46 pm
Children can also excersise with the army career reward and with the athletics career reward. Parents can teach them or they can do it on their own.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 10:26 am
only teens, adults and elders can excersise with the army career reward and with the athletics career reward.  

BGHS

7,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Your Dads Car

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 12:27 pm
BGHS
only teens, adults and elders can excersise with the army career reward and with the athletics career reward.

children CAN use the army and athetics career reward......
i everytime use it when childrens get fat  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 3:03 pm
Sram Shadow
BGHS

Thank you for backing me up. Here is proof that children can use the army career reward:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I forgot to get a picture of him using the punchbag but it is possible. Go play the Grunt house in Strangetown if you don't believe me.  

Menaceman

Tricky Hoarder

11,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Rebuilder 100

Your Dads Car

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 12:35 am
Menaceman
Sram Shadow
BGHS

Thank you for backing me up. Here is proof that children can use the army career reward:
[img]proof photo [img]
I forgot to get a picture of him using the punchbag but it is possible. Go play the Grunt house in Strangetown if you don't believe me.

or if you have nightlife use UnlockCareerrewards wink  
Sims Q&A and Help

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces