candycrack
Captain

Fashionable Glitch

11,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 11:44 am
What does everyone think of the December letters having 3 items?

I personaly hope that with all this hype they are 3 awsome items, however a small part of me cant help but think its just going to mean 3 shitty items. neutral  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 12:13 pm
-[User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. domokun User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.]-

User Image

Hopefully everything is good. But there is a good chance of at least one crappy item. -_-

-[[Yreka!]]-

link freak131

Fashionable Lunatic

6,050 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 3:53 pm
This is what I think:

A rip-off of the the Wii, PS3, and the Xbox. (Gii, GStation3, Cbox360, or whatever Gaia wants to call them).

The Gii was in the Weekly comic, so I've always wondered if it was actualy going to become an item... <_<;;;

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 4:02 pm
Oh I didn't even think about that.
Boy if that happens I can only imagine the complaints that will occur.  

candycrack
Captain

Fashionable Glitch

11,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

DFA 1979

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 5:11 pm
I am pretty sure its going to be all lame.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 5:21 pm
I hope there good. I hope at least one is good. I think this is a really good marketing idea and I never even though about 3 donations items in ONE MONTH WOO.

Svetlano

laFred

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 6:20 pm
Well, I haven't been that impressed by any donation items in awhile, and I don't really dabble in that thing anyway. Just more items to me, so I don't really care what they do with them. But having three this time is definitely different.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 8:32 pm
What if they make one of them a housing item? X-x;

That wouldn't affect those of us who don't have houses too, since we'd still have our pick from two items like normal. :/

[K!ng]

Sparkly Shade

-[[Yreka!]]-

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 8:46 pm
[K!ng]
What if they make one of them a housing item? X-x;

That wouldn't affect those of us who don't have houses too, since we'd still have our pick from two items like normal. :/
-[User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. domokun User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.]-

It's not likely to happen seeing as only a small percentage of the Gaian population like housing items. -_-

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 9:52 am
I feel the only reason they're even doing this is to grab more money- their designs had gotten sloppy and they had not given any proof this monthly colectibles will be any different. Considering that many children still goes for quantity over quality, Gaia has the players at their grasp.  

Neko Pon Pon

[Carly]

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 7:32 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I think they'll still be good quality.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 12:40 pm
I'm excited, it should be really cool. I just need to talk myself into wasting 5 dollars.  

Dysfunctional Jello

-[[Yreka!]]-

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 5:47 pm
Dysfunctional Jello
I'm excited, it should be really cool. I just need to talk myself into wasting 5 dollars.

I need to either sneak mulah into the mail or convince my mom to let me use her credit card.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 5:49 am
In the past, I've bought my letters in threes. Open two, and save one. I know they'll be getting more money from me just because I want to have one of each item and a letter to hold onto... Heck, I'm even thinking about buying five letters so I can save two.

If a lot of people think the way I do, they'll be bringing in a lot more money.  

StarieMichie

Unicorn

Dysfunctional Jello

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 5:56 am
I think that they'll probably be some shitty items. There aren't alot of MC's that I really like anymore.  

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games