Submit

Niji no Jojishi

Fashionable Genius

2,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 7:20 pm
This isn't the full argument.. but it shall be explain by the actions that follow...

aight

HHH is.. well.. overhyped garbage... and

well

LG... can take ya'll.. everyone of ya'll.. are team is too strong...

My battles against GK and CripNicca are proof enough..

but i'll sprinkle on that.. "Mini-Multies battle"

ya'll best dude is a dude with absouletly no flow!!!

lol  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 7:54 pm
-Wow, U just started a lot of s**t with that statement.

-And ***** tha battle U beat me in wasn't even that serious, Ur verse was not that much better htan mine. Calm tha hell down.

-And I dunno who tha ******** LG, I think I'm supposed to hate dem niggas, cuz nobody here likes them.

-And what do U mean U'll sprinkle on the "multis mini-battle)

-And last, who do U think is our best guy and why has he no flow?  

Graphitty-King

IceyPimp15

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 8:02 pm
C Teezy
This isn't the full argument.. but it shall be explain by the actions that follow...

aight

HHH is.. well.. overhyped garbage... and

well

LG... can take ya'll.. everyone of ya'll.. are team is too strong...

My battles against GK and CripNicca are proof enough..

but i'll sprinkle on that.. "Mini-Multies battle"

ya'll best dude is a dude with absouletly no flow!!!

lol
wtf? I don't even have to entertain that s**t...OUR team is to strong...  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 8:03 pm
***** there is more to being an MC than being as complex as possible, which U aspire to do. Don't put down the intelligence of others if U don't make the verses to the point of being understood, in the way U want them to be. Thus, the CrippNicca battle is my example.  

Graphitty-King

Graphitty-King

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 8:06 pm
Also, don't ******** say niggas are s**t because of Ur wack a** LG standards. Because U are mad that some ppl here think U wack by our standards. If we don't rap like LG, we are s**t? If we don't act like LG, were idiots Come'on *****. Stop comparing us to U. There is a thin line between different and better. And of course by this I mean myslef, cuz I kno U think I'm a shitty MC, I can tell.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 8:09 pm
I wouldn't put my name to LG, but nobody in here stands a chance to me, of course no one in LG stands a chance against me. But thats just me.  

Resin Sm0ke

Graphitty-King

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 8:10 pm
Maleficent Chaos
I wouldn't put my name to LG, but nobody in here stands a chance to me, of course no one in LG stands a chance against me. But thats just me.

Can U please reserve the s**t talk till after U actually spit something good here, itz annoying.....  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 8:12 pm
Graphitty-King
Maleficent Chaos

Can U please reserve the s**t talk till after U actually spit something good here, itz annoying.....
Can you actually spit something for me to respond to and not puss up?  

Resin Sm0ke

Niji no Jojishi

Fashionable Genius

2,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 8:13 pm
Graphitty-King
***** there is more to being an MC than being as complex as possible, which U aspire to do. Don't put down the intelligence of others if U don't make the verses to the point of being understood, in the way U want them to be. Thus, the CrippNicca battle is my example.
so.. umm yeah.. explain why Nino seems to be undefeated...

and I was actually refering to the bargan basement "CripNicca"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 8:17 pm
C Teezy
Graphitty-King

I said "There's more" than, Not that it isn't the most important. But even then it may not be. Nino is just a good MC by what I've seen. But some of his s**t looks bad and crumbles under weight when it tries to hard to be too complex, but thats just what I think. Theres nothing wrong with simplicity, itz just how U approach it  

Graphitty-King

Niji no Jojishi

Fashionable Genius

2,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 8:19 pm
Graphitty-King
C Teezy
Graphitty-King

I said "There's more" than, Not that it isn't the most important. But even then it may not be. Nino is just a good MC[removed]emoticon(' lol ')
Laughing by what I've seen. But some of his s**t looks bad and crumbles under weight when it tries to hard to be complex, but thats just what I think. Theres nothing wrong with simplicity, itz just how U approach it
thats the thing.. seems like in other places... I'm too simple.. but here i'm complex?? lol  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 8:33 pm
C Teezy
Graphitty-King
C Teezy
Graphitty-King

I said "There's more" than, Not that it isn't the most important. But even then it may not be. Nino is just a good MC[removed]emoticon(' lol ')
Laughing by what I've seen. But some of his s**t looks bad and crumbles under weight when it tries to hard to be complex, but thats just what I think. Theres nothing wrong with simplicity, itz just how U approach it
thats the thing.. seems like in other places... I'm too simple.. but here i'm complex?? lol

I didn't mean that. I meant that U think we are simple. And don't patronize us by that comment. Saying that to others U arent complex but to the "supposed wack-a** idiot rappers", U are. Not at all C Teezy, not at all  

Graphitty-King

Niji no Jojishi

Fashionable Genius

2,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 8:35 pm
Graphitty-King
C Teezy
Graphitty-King
C Teezy
Graphitty-King

I didn't mean that. I meant that U think we are simple. And don't patronize us by that comment. Saying that to others U arent complex but to the "supposed wack-a** idiot rappers", U are. Not at all C Teezy, not at all
alright.. what's your point.. can you restate.. so i can refute?  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 8:41 pm
C Teezy
Graphitty-King
C Teezy
Graphitty-King
C Teezy
Graphitty-King

Do not make fun of us,

By saying others can see Ur ish as simple,

Because they are evolved

But we see it as complex

Because U think we are s**t  

Graphitty-King

Niji no Jojishi

Fashionable Genius

2,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 8:49 pm
Graphitty-King
C Teezy
Graphitty-King
C Teezy
Graphitty-King

Do not make fun of us,

By saying others can see Ur ish as simple,

Because they are evolved

But we see it as complex

Because U think we are s**t
yeah.. these are YOUR words.. remember that.. anyways.. this is how I suppose we settle this..

You bring your best MCs.. we bring our best.. and we put the verses up.. I'll set up a thread.. at a neutral location of course.. and let another audience see the battle.. of course the reason being who is good on a another plane outside of their own..

anyways

does HHH accept?  
Rap (battles, free verses, etc)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas