Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Poll?
  why yes it is!
View Results

Forever_the_child

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 9:29 pm
Yes i have useless ... pointless..high school drama *gasp*
I have learned that it's pretty much unavoidable.....
ANYWAYS the reason im posting this is because it is a mess!

my friend anna went out with this guy....jerry..(no duh they= fake names)
but they were all good but constantly making-out and what not....so we find out last friday that he has been cheating on her...so we all had a huge pow wow to keep her spirits up.....anyways shes thinking of giving the looser another chance and what-not...which is kinda good i guess but she's my besty and i know that she deserves better!

Questions, Comments, Complaints?

Btw im kristin and im an unactive guild member sweatdrop stressed  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 9:53 pm
well...this is good.....  

Forever_the_child

zz1000zz
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 10:01 pm
Lately this guild has been fairly slow, so try to give people some time. Especially seeing as many members may not be interested in the topic.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 11:29 pm
I guess it's her decision and you can't make it for her, but if you're going to advise her she should know that if he cheated on her once he's more than likely to do it again.  

Dragonfire Goddess

Hel Daughter of Loki

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 2:44 pm
Yeah, my best friend did the same thing... but what can you do? if you tell them to do something they usually do the opisite, so just be there for her. Give her your opinion, but you can't force it...

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 2:50 pm
i'd advise her not to....
guys who cheat will keep cheating 9 times out of ten it has nothing to do with the woman (hell supermodels get cheated on like crazy)
she'd be better off with a guy who cant even concive of cheating..  

ketchakik

The Reused

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 3:42 pm
hmm. i have no experience on relationships, so i dont know  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 3:50 pm
Her life, her descision. In my opinion, she shouldn't be giving him a second chance. Cheating isn't something that should be condoned (and yes, giving them a second chance is telling them that they really can, essentially, get away with it). Also, it sounds like he's been doing this for an extended period of time - doubly un-okay. Your best friend should not be with this person anymore. She definitely deserves someone with the maturity to choose to like her and only her and the willpower to then stick to that decision. Why on earth should she give him another chance? Doesn't sound like he deserves it, from what you've said.

If it were up to me, I'd dump him and then pretty much broadcast to the rest of the female population in the area that he's a cheater who shouldn't be trusted beyond a one-nighter. But that's just me... I suppose I'm a little sensitive about the whole "cheating" thing (bad experience). But condoning it just continues the problem. Bleh...Cheaters... ><  

R-e-d _ C a r e s s

Shirtless Shapeshifter

xdemonicallyxyours13x

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 4:36 pm
dramallama cheese_whine dramallama

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 7:39 pm

Fux this account

littlewonder

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 12:07 am
Perhaps she's trying to avoid the truth that he can't be trusted.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 12:53 pm
I'd say she should confront him about it then gage his reaction. If he sounds really sorry then give him another shot, but if it happens again, drop him. Period.

Of course, if he gets an attitude about it then totally drop him, no question.  

TheWitchGotRobin

Dante Omura

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 1:09 pm
Darkness Is My Life's Blood

To quote the Manciple's Tale from The Canterbury Tales
The Manciple's Tale
One who is faithful, will never cheat, so it is useless to keep an eye on them, however one who is unfaithful, will cheat no matter how well watched
basically don't let her give him another chance once a cheater always a cheater.

Light Is My Deaths Curse

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 5:35 pm
The Vampire Ruler
Darkness Is My Life's Blood

To quote the Manciple's Tale from The Canterbury Tales
The Manciple's Tale
One who is faithful, will never cheat, so it is useless to keep an eye on them, however one who is unfaithful, will cheat no matter how well watched
basically don't let her give him another chance once a cheater always a cheater.

Light Is My Deaths Curse

not true! scream

ok, here's the deal, if he's done it once, it could be a mistake. if he's done it twice, it could mean that he didn't learn from his first mistake. but if it's a constant thing, then, yeah, "always a cheater."

but here's the thing about that "once a cheater always a cheater" thing: i've cheated on my boyfriend twice. i know, i know, "how horrible, how does this not make my point?" both times, the guy got me drunk. they both knew that i liked them, but wouldn't do anything with them because i had a boyfriend and was/am in love with him. i learned from my mistakes and truly am sorry. plus, that was a point in my life when i was on an emotional roller coaster. not that i'm saying these are excuses, i'm saying these might have been reasons for my actions. the first time, i broke up with my boyfriend because i didn't want to hurt him as bad as i knew i would. the second time, i told him almost right away.
if he shows no remorse, than he is that "cheating" stereotype. let him have another chance.  

celtic_faerie

Forever_the_child

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 2:59 pm
THANKIES MUCHAS GUYS!!!!!!!  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items