Reply Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer
The Treaty Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kakyoku no Doki

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 10:17 pm
You know how in the end Jacob is all "You can't change Bella because you'll break the treaty so HA!" Yea well has anyone other than me noticed that JACOB ALREADY BROKE THE TREATY???? I mean, my god, in the first book he tells Bella about the Cullens then he's like , "Man, I guess I just broke the treaty." So, technically, there is no treaty. Bella can be changed. xp But now I'm annoyed because the next book is probably gonna be all about how Bella can't be changed and a way to get around it. And I already know so it's gonna make them all seem like idiots. I'll probably end up throwing the book across the room out of frustration. Shortly after I scream at the text that everyone is a freakin idiot.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 3:15 pm
WOW eek , I don't think that that's all the book is going to focus on, after all, Edward is trying to find a way NOT to have to change Bella.  

forgotten_beasts

Kakyoku no Doki

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 4:54 pm
Well yea, obviously but still it will be there.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 5:03 pm
lol, I suppose, don't get too angry xp xd  

forgotten_beasts

Kakyoku no Doki

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 6:14 pm
I'm not angry. Emotions are often mistaken over keyboards. Mostly because keyboards are emotionless.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 10:21 pm
Heh...Good point. I can see Bella just throwing that back into Jacob's face if she got pissed enough. "You know what, Jake? Shut the hell up, you already broke the damn treaty, you dumb dog!"

Ouch.

Okay, maybe minus the dumb dog part. But you know what I mean.
I think it'll all be amusing though. Teen drama mixed with mature vampires. Gotta love it.

dramallama

Jasmic
Vice Captain

Shy Phantom

Kakyoku no Doki

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 5:41 pm
It will definatly be amusing. I can't wait for the next one to come out!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 5:44 pm
I can't wait either, I wonder what the cover will look like? I mean compared to all the other ones, they'll try to outdo themselves  

xX.Twi-Lite.Xx
Vice Captain

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 7:30 pm
I heard Eclipse may come out ahead of schedule! August, instead of September! I sure hope so 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 5:26 pm
It could come out in June for all we know. I hope it does!  

xX.Twi-Lite.Xx
Vice Captain

Jasmic
Vice Captain

Shy Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 7:18 pm
June? That'd be kind of a stretch...But it would be awesome if it came out so early.

I just hope it gets out before school starts, or at least during the first few weeks. I need Eclipse to help me cope with my outrageous senior schedule.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 10:43 pm
Well, let's hope it comes out as soon as possible! biggrin

Kakyoku no Doki

Failure in Stereo

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 2:47 pm
I really am hopeing for sooner than later. I've already had to wait for-- wow! it's only been three months? It seems so much longer than that, doesn't it?

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 10:55 pm
I don't know...For me, these past months have been flying by. I feel like I just started the school year last week, and now we're almost done with the first semester? Yikes.

Anyway, who knows how 2007 will go. Hopefully this winter and spring go by fast...I want it to be summer already. Vacation then happiness with the release of Eclipse and Dramacon volume three...Ah, the bliss.

Jasmic
Vice Captain

Shy Phantom

Jasmic
Vice Captain

Shy Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 9:18 pm
Oh God...I'm sorry for double-posting, but something has been brought to my attention that I now feel stupid for overlooking.

The treaty is for the Cullens to not bite anybody, right? And everyone thinks that it's getting in the way of Bella being changed into a vampire, right?

BUT, the only thing you need is the venom. So they don't need to sink their teeth into her flesh after all. They could easily collect their venom then use a needle or something, though that may not go well considering Bella and needles...

Which brings me to this: All Edward has to do is have sex with her to change her. I know it's asking a bit much, since he doens' think he can hold himself in check (might break her you know), but it really is the best alternative to biting her if they don't want to break the treaty, even if Jacob already has o0;;

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff