Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply ~The Rurouni Kenshin Guild~
What is the one Ruroken scene that makes you cry every time Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ruroken make you cry?
  yes T_T
  pfff i dont cry....(runs away and cries behind back)
  seriously..i dont cry
View Results

samuraichikX

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 9:18 pm
So i'm watching the kenshin OVAs with my friend today and i pop in reflection and low and behold, after the 5th time watching it, i cry at the end AGAIN!!! so i decided to make a fun little thread where u guys can name the scenes that touch you on the inside no matter how many times you watch it

Mine:
the last couple minutes of Seihousen when kenshin dies

when kaoru welcomes kenshin back from kyoto and says" welcome home kenshin"

when kenshin says goodbye to kaoru to go to kyoto

ok so basically all KenKao moments but you get the point, post away!!  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 9:28 am
Hmm.. definantly Kenshin death in the OVA and when he said goodbye Kaoru... it was teh sad...  

SilentNinjaFox

Lady Boleyn

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 12:35 pm
I know this might sound cliche, but the time when kenshin leaves kaoru always puts me into tears. Especially since Kaoru can't stand being alone and it must be a heavy emotional burden to kenshin to leave the one he has grown fond of. I am alot like Kaoru in many respects, and being alone frightens me more than anything else, so I can certainly see her standpoint. The other one is in the OVA "betrayel" when Tomoe dies. The look on poor kenshin's face just makes me break out in tears!  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 2:42 pm
From the anime/manga,when Kenshin leaves Kaoru to go to Kyoto

And in the Reflection OVA,when Kenshin died in Kaoru's arms.
That gets me EVERY time....I just cry quietly T-T

BunnyCupCakes

Myrtle Bramble

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 3:54 am
Of course, the depature. ._.
Also, when Ken dies.
A few others might be when Yumi gets skewered, A lot of moments from Soujirou's past, Houji dies (Don't ask sweatdrop ), When Kaoru cries for Kenshin after he becomes battousai again while fighting Saitou, Eiji sees his dead parents/brother dies, and there are a few more. >_>

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 5:56 am
;lol i am the first guy. when kenshin die, wass the saddest thing i ever seem. i never shut up that day about kenshin dead. until someone hit me with a pillow . lol but still it sad sad  

cavad

Yukiko- Keeper of Dreams

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 5:59 pm
In the Reflection OVA,when Kenshin died in Kaoru's arms.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 3:59 am
SilentNinjaFox
Hmm.. definantly Kenshin death in the OVA and when he said goodbye Kaoru... it was teh sad...

I actually cried as well during that part.  

Tasha21

flutflut

Hopeful Lunatic

13,975 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 5:19 am
i don't remember when i cried but i know i've cried before. i'll most likely cry when kenshin dies.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 7:41 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I don't cry over animes...

The saddest moment to me was Anji's flashback about those children he was looking after being murdered in that arson. No one should die like that.

Sessha wa rurouni, de gozaro yo.

Ame Yuki Kaze

Clean Seeker

4,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250

Warrior Princess Kimiko

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 4:09 pm
I REFUSE to watch Reflections OVA because I know I'll be too depresed. However, the moment I do watch and cry every time no matter how cliche is episode 31 when he leaves Kaoru to go to Kyoto. That classical music piece and the fireflies and everything is just so beatiful. heart  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 5:42 pm
Well, there's one part that maked me reflective in a solemn way, almost to the point of tears, which is pretty much the entire episode when Kenshin leaves for Kyoto... There's another part that almost makes me cry, when Kenshin awakens to his will to live when learning the Amakakeru Ryu no Hirameki....

But what used to make me cry really easy was when I'd watch the last part of Remembrance's second ep.... Starting from the point where Kenshin and Saitou cross swords for the last time, and are passing by each other in slow-motion... I'd start listening to Sarah McLachlan's "Angel", and the timing works so that the chorus starts when ghost-Tomoe hugs Kenshin from behind.  

Elliot_Rhymeless

Nimble Pants

Kisharo Dragonwings

8,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 6:45 pm
The saddest moments in RK are:
When Kenshin dies in Kaoru lap in Samurai X: Reflections OVA.
When Kenshin accidently kills Tomoe in Samurai X: Betrayal OVA.
When Kenshin leaves Kaoru to go to Kyoto.
When Kenshin was bitten by that crazy maniac Shishio. stare (I was both sad and mad at the same time that day.)  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 4:39 pm
When megumi leaves, when sano leaves and when kenshin dies.  

Megumi0san

[~Sakura Hime~]

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 5:32 pm
yeh it almost made me cry my eyes were only blurry no tears though it was so sad i couldnt believe it cry  
~The Rurouni Kenshin Guild~

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff