Welcome to Gaia! ::

GGN Moderators' Guild - NOW OPEN

Back to Guilds

We are a guild of Captains, Vice Captains, and Crew helping out those of similar rank in need and working with developers to improve guilds. 

Tags: Captain, Vice Captain, Crew 

Reply Resources & Discussion
right so...all that crappy guild account cash Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

View Results

kray bot II

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 7:03 am
when will they make things other than subforums for that gold? like it keeps building up..

100k+ at the moment.

we have like 13k+ members and dont need no more damn subs,

so when will they make other things to spend the gold on??  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 9:15 am
I think that a sub-folder that can be placed into a sub-forum would be a good idea for them to add. I can think of a few guilds that could use that.

Hey, I could with my school! If I could place sub-folders in my sub-forum, then I could have separate classrooms in my school as well as keep it in my town environment.  

Tesunie

15,100 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

MemoryDragon

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 10:30 am
I think subforums are ignored enough that we don't need sub-sub-forums, lol.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 11:01 am
I try to use my sub-forums to organize everything. I have a town rp that is in a sub-forum of it's own. I have some places as separate threads, like the town streets and the beach as well as a school building. I just wish I could breakdown the school building into separate threads and make individual class rooms and the hallways.

Maybe I like things too organized. I have had no complaints yet though with my guild.

Take a look and see what I have done. The guild is the 'School for Better Role Playing.' I'll add in a link here in a few if you want.  

Tesunie

15,100 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Tesunie

15,100 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 11:04 am
Oh, ya, that is right. I made a link in my sig. The lower picture will send you there if you want.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 11:41 am
I like organization as much as the next person. I like having a "clean" guild. But it's far too often the case that the sub-forums get ignored for the most part, cause people are too lazy to check them. sweatdrop I think Sub-folders in our sub-forums already would suffer even more from that.  

MemoryDragon

Witty Lunatic

churrlo

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 2:25 pm
I think the funds should be withdrawable! That way we could sponsor contests or stuff like that.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 4:04 pm
churrlo
I think the funds should be withdrawable! That way we could sponsor contests or stuff like that.
I agree but only by Caps and VCaps

@tesunie: then you would love my pictures folder on my computer xD I have everything in the folder, in pictures of my friends, each one ha their own folder and my own are sparated by what clothing I'm wearing in them same with a few others (whom I have alot of pics of) and stuff like that xD  

teh sexiful nerdy

2,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100

iori_lamia

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 5:15 pm
intresting new creative subforums? sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 5:49 pm
@_@ something other than subforums would be great for all those funds.

*agrees with churlo & teh sexiful nerdy*

yukii

Tesunie

15,100 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 7:19 pm
teh sexiful nerdy
churrlo
I agree but only by Caps and VCaps

@tesunie: then you would love my pictures folder on my computer xD I have everything in the folder, in pictures of my friends, each one ha their own folder and my own are sparated by what clothing I'm wearing in them same with a few others (whom I have alot of pics of) and stuff like that xD

I do the same with all my art on my computer.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 8:06 pm
I say we make guild pets! lol stupid idea blaugh heart  

[Darkblade]

iori_lamia

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 8:39 pm
WE COULD!  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 12:52 am
Haha, yeah, they should definitely come up with something to do with all that gold. Subforums can only go that far...so I'm definitely looking forward to the rumored guild halls if they make them. I really would like to be able to extract guild funds for contests and so on, since they're useless and stagnant the way they are.

...That's actually why I never donate to my guilds, either. XD

kageling

mamarita

Generous Guildswoman

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 4:17 am
I agree that the guilds should be able to use the funds for contests and such, but that if the funds are used for other than subforums, which only captains and vice captains can buy anyway, that the funds be used only them, also.  
Resources & Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff