Esme?
  Charlie?
  Billy?
  Jacob?
  Others?
View Results

Kakyoku no Doki

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 11:25 pm
Okay, I know there's a Bella and an Edward favorite character thread, but what about all of us (like me) who like Alice and Emmet? Or Jacob? Or all the other people? Here is where you can talk about them! Of course, Bella and Edward fans are here, too.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 11:01 pm
Woot ~ Jacob, Alice, Emmett, Embry, Carlisle, Esme!

My fandom goes in exactly that order when I'm not going crazy over Edward or Edward & Bella ♥

No offense to Rosalie and Jasper, but I still don't feel like I know them quite yet...They're the only characters whose stories haven't been told much.

Jasmic
Vice Captain

Shy Phantom

Kakyoku no Doki

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 9:02 pm
Yea I know, we know little about Jasper and Rosalie's past isn't even talked about! Hopefully in the next books they'll talk about it.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 5:46 pm
I'm so in love with Jacob! I swear, if Bella doesn't want him, I'll have him in a heart beat. The guy's so sweet! URG!

*le sigh*

Thus, ends my never-ending rant number 4. (I have 7 of them)

MelancholyAlice

Jasmic
Vice Captain

Shy Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 7:42 pm
@.Thalionwen.: I know Stephenie said Rosalie's "death" will be talked about for sure in Eclipse...As for Jasper, I don't know. I know he served in the Civil War on as a Confederate major, but that's it. Still don't know how the poor guy got changed by that "Maria" chick (that's her name, right?).

@MelancholyAlice: Yep. Jacob definitely needs more lovin' ♥
-sigh- I hope he and Bella really work things out in Eclipse...I'll be bawling until Breaking Dawn comes out if they don't.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 9:59 pm
My favorite parts of movies & books are always when they give you back ground information or stories about people, you know? I really don't know why. People will ask me what my favorite part of the movie was and I'll say "The very beginning, before the credits even went away, when they were showing that one guy's past." It's kind of stupid, but it's true. I can't wait to hear about Rosalie and Jasper. Where did you hear that stuff, anyways? I don't remember hearing any of that... neutral

Kakyoku no Doki

Jasmic
Vice Captain

Shy Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 11:34 pm
I get info from a lot of different places, but mostly stepheniemeyer.com, Lexicon, and one of the groups on Myspace that has a Q&A.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 11:39 am
I've forgotten the URL to Lexicon. What is it again?

Kakyoku no Doki

Jasmic
Vice Captain

Shy Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 10:53 pm
.Thalionwen.
I've forgotten the URL to Lexicon. What is it again?

twilightlexicon.com, I believe ^^  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 10:57 pm
This is the order for my favourites in the Cullen "family" +Bella, of course. smile

1. Edward
2. Bella
3. Alice
4. Jasper
5. Carlisle/Esme
6. (Whichever wasn't no. 5)
7. Emmett
8. Rosalie  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 10:58 pm
I'd probably like Emmett a lot more if he wasnt' so...predictable.

Or do I just feel like that because I've read a few too many bad fanfics (have to sift between the bad and the good). But it seems he's always thinking of Rosalie in...you know, that way. redface  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 11:30 pm
-dies laughing-

Fanfics definitely portray him that way, but I'm sure there's more to him than that subject. He honestly loves her, after all, and definitely not just for her body. He probably gets a huge turn on from her tenacity and spunk.

I mean, sure he's a guy ho thinks like that...but if you read Emmett and the Bear, he's also got this sweet, poetic, big brother thiing going on. Gotta love the big guy ♥

Jasmic
Vice Captain

Shy Phantom

Kakyoku no Doki

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 7:23 pm
I haven't really read fanfics. I'm not really sure if I want to, just rereading the book is good enough for me. But Emmet is definatley one of my favorites. Right behind Alice. I love them both a lot. They are so very awesome. heart  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 9:17 pm
MelancholyAlice
I'm so in love with Jacob! I swear, if Bella doesn't want him, I'll have him in a heart beat. The guy's so sweet! URG!

*le sigh*

Thus, ends my never-ending rant number 4. (I have 7 of them)

Me too! I love Jacob.  

Pyramid Head In The Attic

MerlinAnne

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 5:43 pm
Alice is awesome!  
Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items