1 & 2
  1 & 3
  2 & 3
  All of them!
  None. >.<
View Results

Camilla Gillis

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 2:05 pm
The Winter Rose is lovely, and the Elemental Hair looks like great fun!

I want them all so badly!  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 4:46 pm
The hair is awesome. I so want it! The rose is okay and the sword is just well the usual.  

Sparkle Hearts
Captain

Pirri

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 8:46 pm
The hair is wonderful. I want it!  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 10:13 am
One and three!  

Skaedi

Sparkle Hearts
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 3:12 pm
The hair was definatly their best donation item in months!  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 5:32 pm
i love the hair its awsome  

chulapro

Sparkle Hearts
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 1:24 pm
So how do y'all feel about three items every month?  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 3:41 pm
For me I think it's both good and bad. Good: Cause you get more choices and it's good for the seller because they earn gold selling them. Bad: (Well in my opinion) If the items are really good, sometimes the questor who is questing for something great might not have a chance of getting it because they spend their gold on the donation items..so 3 donation items is like tempting them. Also another bad thing is that it inflates..=(  

Exotic Kitty

Invisible Fatcat

Sparkle Hearts
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 5:29 pm
Three items is great every once in a while. See my parents don't won't me to donate, so it is hard for me to get all the items if I want them. Another bad thing is that the sealeds are currently going for about 17K in the MP right now.

The good thing about three items is that they admins can release some items that normally would not be able to stand on its own. For instance, personally, I was not a fan of the winter rose, but since it was paired with the flame sword and the awesome hair, one can overlook that minor detail. 3nodding

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 9:17 pm
True. Actually what I posted last time was the exact same thing I put when they wanted the input from people.. xd But yeah, I think three items is good once in a while, but every month is kinda bad since some people would inflate the items at high prices.  

Exotic Kitty

Invisible Fatcat

Sparkle Hearts
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 1:01 pm
Yes, I think that the sealeds are now permanetly inflated because they released those three items. For instance, I was cruising the MP earlier, before they released the items, and they were going for close to 19K! Either people thought there would be a third item or it might always be like that.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 1:08 pm
Yeha, I think so too. I guess people are still going to have it at high prices because they don't know if there is going to be a third item or not. However, just knowing about the items, I'm just happy they aren't items that I want badly. So overall, I may have a chance of actually finishing the item I'm questing for.  

Exotic Kitty

Invisible Fatcat

Sparkle Hearts
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 7:25 am
Ooh, what are you questing for?  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:13 pm
The Chyaku Norisu scarf...even though to me, questing that item is like questing for 100k.  

Exotic Kitty

Invisible Fatcat

Sparkle Hearts
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 7:24 pm
Those things have inflated like crazy! I wish you good luck on your quest. Those things will be a great long term investment, if they keep going up the way they do. 3nodding  
The Lobby

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff