Reply Naruto Guild
Zabuza and Haku's Relationship Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Godaime Kazekage Gaara

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 5:37 pm
Now I know everyone already thinks they're gay, I'm not slow or stupid. But I think I found an even greater proof. I don't think many people tend to notice this because they weren't really looking for any evidence to hint that they're gay, but on episode 10 of the Japanese Sub, I found something very disturbing.

Zabuza: "You didn't need to attack my neck if you wanted to put me into a near-death state. You're still a wicked guy."

Haku: "I couldn't help it. I didn't want to scar up your beautiful body, Zabuza-san.....And it's easier to aim at the neck since it has fewer muscles. You won't be able to move for a week or so. But maybe you'll be able to move sooner, Zabuza-san."

((After staring at each other for an extremely long time.... stare ))

Zabuza: "You're pure, clever, and not tainted at all. That's what I like about you."

Haku: *Blushing* "I'm still a child, so...."

I think Haku meant he's stilll a minor....Eww.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 10:17 pm
well, you do bring up some clever points, but it is my firm belief that Haku and Zabuza's relationship is purely platonic.

"I didn't want to scar your beautiful body zabuza san..."
thats...not really an indication of love. I think he called his body beautiful merely for dramatic effect. Besides, who would want to scar their friends body? Most people view scars as ugly things and would never wish them upon the ones they care for.

"you're pure, clever, and not tainted at all. thats what i like about you."
this is merely a compliment.
"well, i'm still a child so..."
he meant this in the sense he SHOULD be pure, clever, and not tainted because he IS a child. he was blushing ever so slightly because he was happy to recieve the compliment.

so yeah. im not totally killing your theory, im just saying im not convinced. so no worries.  

Kexita

puzzleman

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 7:18 am
gaara is cool but people give him too much fame  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 8:11 am
Kexita
well, you do bring up some clever points, but it is my firm belief that Haku and Zabuza's relationship is purely platonic.

"I didn't want to scar your beautiful body zabuza san..."
thats...not really an indication of love. I think he called his body beautiful merely for dramatic effect. Besides, who would want to scar their friends body? Most people view scars as ugly things and would never wish them upon the ones they care for.

"you're pure, clever, and not tainted at all. thats what i like about you."
this is merely a compliment.
"well, i'm still a child so..."
he meant this in the sense he SHOULD be pure, clever, and not tainted because he IS a child. he was blushing ever so slightly because he was happy to recieve the compliment.

so yeah. im not totally killing your theory, im just saying im not convinced. so no worries.
Thats very true, thanks for clearing that up.  

Godaime Kazekage Gaara

The Mist Ninja

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 8:16 am
puzzleman
gaara is cool but people give him too much fame
This is about Zabuza and Haku not gaara  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 10:01 am
I have to go with Kexita on this one... I completely agree.  

churrlo

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 10:24 am
Not sexual. But I think there was a kind of fatherly love going on there. Zabuza had felt no affection for years. Haku was kind of like his kid, or pet. Or something. Kind of like Kabuto and Orochimaru. It's not sensual, kind, or even loving. Just this kind of master and servant type of thing. O_O;  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 11:15 am
churrlo
I have to go with Kexita on this one... I completely agree.

Captain Verd

-Halloween Barbie-

Dapper Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 5:21 pm
I would disagree with the "not even loving" thing there. In one of the episodes, after Haku was killed and Zabuza went on his toothy rampage, he asked to be laid next to Haku, to take in his presence and to touch his face in an affectionate manner before he died, and said softly that he'd like to be with Haku in the other world, if I remember correctly.

I believe that's love man o.o

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 5:28 pm
+Halloween Barbie+
I would disagree with the "not even loving" thing there. In one of the episodes, after Haku was killed and Zabuza went on his toothy rampage, he asked to be laid next to Haku, to take in his presence and to touch his face in an affectionate manner before he died, and said softly that he'd like to be with Haku in the other world, if I remember correctly.

Oh, well, Zabuza wasn't necessarily IN LOVE. If someone killed my TOOL, my right hand man, I'd be pissed too. Doesn't mean I wanted to do him in the butt. In fact, if someone I loved died, I'd lose a lot of my strength. I do think rage is a passion, but not the same kind of passion... Plus, there's no evidence suggesting it was more than a friendship... >O<;; Your word is as good as mine; we're all just guessing.  

Syndactyly

churrlo

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 9:03 pm
xd I don't think it was actual love love.... more like a family love, like he was his son? This is playing upon what was recently said by someone else ninja  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 9:39 pm
Shikalee
+Halloween Barbie+

Oh, well, Zabuza wasn't necessarily IN LOVE. If someone killed my TOOL, my right hand man, I'd be pissed too. Doesn't mean I wanted to do him in the butt. In fact, if someone I loved died, I'd lose a lot of my strength. I do think rage is a passion, but not the same kind of passion... Plus, there's no evidence suggesting it was more than a friendship... >O<;; Your word is as good as mine; we're all just guessing.
I agree with that dude. They'd been working together for a long time, and even though Zabuza thought of him as a tool, they clearly got along. But you can love someone without being in love with them.

Unless you're a b*****d.  

Captain Verd

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 10:58 am
Captain Verd
Shikalee
+Halloween Barbie+

I agree with that dude. They'd been working together for a long time, and even though Zabuza thought of him as a tool, they clearly got along. But you can love someone without being in love with them.

Unless you're a b*****d.
Isn't Zabuza a b*****d? That's what makes him so bad a**! gonk  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 11:21 am
Shikalee
Captain Verd
Shikalee
+Halloween Barbie+

Unless you're a b*****d.
Oh yeah, I forgot. Okay, change b*****d to huge lamer.  

Captain Verd

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 12:06 pm
Captain Verd
Shikalee
Captain Verd
Shikalee
+Halloween Barbie+

Unless you're a b*****d.
Oh yeah, I forgot. Okay, change b*****d to huge lamer.
Yeah, he's far from... lame. >_>  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces