Reply ~ Main Forum ~
Gothy Dreamin' - Share Your Dreams Here! Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

EvFaerAshlynn

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 5:27 pm
Hey mods - if this is a repeat, please direct me to the original and don't hurt me. This might be a hair-splitter, because I think there might be a thread about nightmares somewhere here, but this thread doesn't just cover nightmares, but weird dreams that aren't nightmares. Ack, sorry! xp

Does anyone here besides me have very unusual dreams on a regular basis? I have them pretty much all the time. For instance, last night's crazy dream featured a pair of children watching popsicles melt . The dream switched to Interview With The Vampire. Louis and Lestat were out for dinner at Cici's Pizza (pizza buffet restaurant) and they were arguing about whether or not they should let Claudia feed. Meanwhile, Claudia's at my house, locked in my father's closet. Yes, I know. What the hell, you ask. I woke up asking myself that same question.

I also distinctly remember a very graphic nightmare I had a decent while back. It featured a music video for "My Immortal" by Evanescence. The opening shot of the video featured Amy Lee lying on her back, obviously dead. The video recounts her weeping, following a shadow or ghost and singing. At the end, someone stabs her in the back and she dies. The very last shot is of a man who looks suspiciously like Ben Moody cooking meat over a fire. Naturally, I woke up screaming and suspecting cannabalism. When I got back to sleep, my dream featured the Winter Olympics being held in Hawaii, and me losing Orlando Bloom in a shopping mall.
If you didn't think I was crazy before now, you have your evidence.

Discuss:
Strange dreams
Gothy-like dreams
Typical subject matter of your dreams  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 5:50 pm
EvFaerAshlynn
Hey mods - if this is a repeat, please direct me to the original and don't hurt me. This might be a hair-splitter, because I think there might be a thread about nightmares somewhere here, but this thread doesn't just cover nightmares, but weird dreams that aren't nightmares. Ack, sorry! xp

Does anyone here besides me have very unusual dreams on a regular basis? I have them pretty much all the time. For instance, last night's crazy dream featured a pair of children watching popsicles melt . The dream switched to Interview With The Vampire. Louis and Lestat were out for dinner at Cici's Pizza (pizza buffet restaurant) and they were arguing about whether or not they should let Claudia feed. Meanwhile, Claudia's at my house, locked in my father's closet. Yes, I know. What the hell, you ask. I woke up asking myself that same question.

I also distinctly remember a very graphic nightmare I had a decent while back. It featured a music video for "My Immortal" by Evanescence. The opening shot of the video featured Amy Lee lying on her back, obviously dead. The video recounts her weeping, following a shadow or ghost and singing. At the end, someone stabs her in the back and she dies. The very last shot is of a man who looks suspiciously like Ben Moody cooking meat over a fire. Naturally, I woke up screaming and suspecting cannabalism. When I got back to sleep, my dream featured the Winter Olympics being held in Hawaii, and me losing Orlando Bloom in a shopping mall.
If you didn't think I was crazy before now, you have your evidence.

Discuss:
Strange dreams
Gothy-like dreams
Typical subject matter of your dreams

I have had some really weird dreams that I would rather not share, because I purposely blocked it from my mind.....  

Devils_lilboy

melancholymolly

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 11:04 pm
Wow, those are some pretty weird dreams you had. The one about Amy Lee is scary and I would have woken up screaming too. I've had some weird dreams myself. One time I had a dream that I was hanging out with Criss Angel, another time I dreamt I was in a maze and couldn't get out of it. This really weird dream I had was that this goth guy I liked came to my house and started eating my food. I don't know how he was able to get in my house but he did. When I told him to get out he says no, that its his house and I'm a guest in it. And when hes done eating my food he goes over to my TV and starts watching this really stupid show and then he falls asleep and I wake up.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 2:34 am
I don't know if I have any typical dreams,...And most dreams take a long time for me to explain them, so for now, here's a basic one cause I have to go soon: I spent my whole dream trying to find out how many calories there were in a can of tomato soup. I'm not the type to count calories though, so I don't know why I was doing it in my dream. Anyway, I was. smile  

Alice_K8

Dante Omura

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 3:56 am
Darkness Is My Life's Blood

I haven't remembered a full dream in four years now, all I can ever remember are bits and pieces.

Light Is My Deaths Curse

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 6:46 am
ok i'll share. last night i dreamt i was walking in the graveyard because i got letter saying that i wasn't alone in the world... once my watch beeped midnight and whole bunch a goths appeared from the shadows and we all hungout for the rest of the night until the wee hours... it was interesting  

Poetic Witch

Feral Kitten

-Resurrected Writer-
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 6:35 pm
I don't think I've ever experienced a "gothy" dream...

but I remember having a few recurring nightmares where I'd walk into a dark room, the door would slam shut, I'd see a pair of eyes... and then I'd die.

They ended after I dreamed about charging past the eyes, bursting out of the room, and cackling like a lunatic sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 7:26 pm
I did have a dream with Siouxsie Sioux in it once, with a Voltaire song playing. whee

Other than that, I suppose just your average everyday nightmares.  

x Socks x

TheWitchGotRobin

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 5:28 am
Wow, this thread showed up at the perfect time.

Last night I had a dream that I was in some sort of class that was being taught by my computer teacher. I was in "the program to study for the Rush Final." (Finals are over...) So, he puts a few of us in front of a TV screen and tells us to tell him what kind of "cuts" are being shown. And I'm thinking, "Oh good, I know the cuts but I'm not sure about all the names. This is the perfect time to sort that out." (WTF? It's funny how we accept things so easily in dreams.) So, he plays to movie and I just stand there in shock, because my dad's in it... and someone is using a power drill to cut open his face, and it's insanely graphic and gory. The other students are acting like it's no big deal and saying "Oh that's [such and such] kind of cut-- etc..." Then the teacher says "[bk] can you tell me what kind of cut that is?" But I was too shocked and speechless to yell at him, much less give an answer. Then he says, "This is going to be on the test, [bk.] You don't want to fail it, do you?" Then my reaction was to turn around and beat the s**t out of him, but just as I started to I woke up.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 8:05 am
I have weird dreams nearly every night, sometimes twice a night. I've had every kind of dream there is, and I used to have premonitions every other day when I was younger.

But last night's dream was kind of boring. I dreamed that I went to a store with my cousin (a Marine) and my friend and went to get a Mountain Dew. But there were some dollar bills around it, so I took them too. And then some guy with a carnival voice stood up and started shouting about some contest, they'd hidden dollars all over the store and whoever got 1000 of them first won 10000 dollars. So I went around collecting them and I had 999 when some random kid won. And I was mad.

I had another really short one where I couldn't get my makeup off no matter how much makeup remover or soap or water I used. And I was mad again because I put my makeup on really badly that morning.

sweatdrop blaugh domokun  

Kristoya

zz1000zz
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 1:14 am
EvFaerAshlynn
Louis and Lestat were out for dinner at Cici's Pizza (pizza buffet restaurant) and they were arguing about whether or not they should let Claudia feed.

Cici's Pizza so rules!  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 3:49 am
Darkness Is My Life's Blood

Lucky people you get full dreams you can remember.

Light Is My Deaths Curse

Dante Omura

Maggoty Anne

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 8:05 am
i had a very complete dream last night that i was some guy who was a soldier in the jungle, and i got turned into this zombie plant thing. i was to be executed by decapitation and my corpse (i'm not sure if i was alive or dead) was thrown in the river, but i sort of healed and when i returned my head had been sort of sewn back on with vines that were growing out of me. i looked pretty dead but my eyes were "sparkling red". last night i was doing a report for school on arsenic poisoning, and that was one of the side effects. my dream was very vivid, but didnt make much sense. i think it had something to do with vampires too.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 12:51 pm
I had a dream a few weeks ago where I was in a store, looking at gothic dolls. I ended up buying like, 4 of them. I think they were the BeGoth ones.

Then we were at my old house, moving back into it. My brother was helping me put stuff in our room. My brother doesn't like gothy stuff, so when he saw the dolls, he said something like, "I helped you clean your dresser so you could put those on it?"
I seemed to be depressed in the dream. I was brushing the dolls hair, thinking about something. I was listening to the new Evanescence cd I bought. The song Cloud Nine was playing. It was playing the line that goes,

If I fall and all is lost
no light to lead the way
remember that all alone
is where I belong

I felt really sad and weird when I woke up. That's pretty much the only sort of Gothy dream I've had, though I did have this one weird dream where this guy kept getting chopped up in a machine over and over.

Spooky Ames

cottoned cooter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 1:53 pm
I once had this incredibly gothy dream...

I was in the back yard of my old house....the one I lived in when I was 5, but in the dream I was the age I am now. I was holding one of my porcelain dolls I got for a birthday present where it combusted and burned to a pile of ashes in my hands. A boy appeared from the ashes and when I asked who he was, he told me he was called true love. He led me to a place called holigarthy, where we found what True Love called sadness and hate..."which will kill even the purest souls" he said. across the room I found my 5 year old self, standing there and crying. True Love told me that if I wanted to live I had to save my past before I lived into the future. Following my instructions I ran towards my young self but as I reached her, she looked at me and melted. A manical voice in the room cackled and said "Your past was to horrid and vile to save, and now you must join the souls whom have been infected by me." I looked around for True Love but all I found were the transparent souls of those whom were infected my Sadness and hate. He said "you must join these people for all eternity, and live your afterlife in pain" The voice of my young self sang a haunting tune:

why would you stay,
when all that's left is pain?
and even though you smile,
inside your soul is screaming.

The tune played in my head over and over as sadness and hate appeared from the shadows of holigarthy. his eyes gleamed bright yellow as he paralyzed me with nothing but a glance. my soul rose above my dead body and cupped her cold hand to my cheek. she said "I wish I could help you, but now I must join the rest" and the dream ended as blackness surrounded my body and the one tune played.

That dream reoccured for about a month until I was diagnosed with depression.

~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff