Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 15: Fantasy Land
Topic - This Is The Land I Live In ....Fantasy Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lovingyouismygreatestsin

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 3:29 am
heart Fantasyland heart xd  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 2:26 pm
That is really nice to know XD  

Shukun_Kouen

A_Troubled_Soul

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 5:15 pm
Me too, Me Too!!  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 11:41 am
I want a fantasy land that looks remarkably close to candy land, well a Dark Candy Land.  

Xion_The_Drow

Profitable Codger

3,400 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200

Vixen in Purple

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 7:33 am
Mine looks like a Tim Burton Verson of both Wonderland and LOTR combined with POTC.....I know weird.... blaugh  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 1:59 pm
My fantasyworld looks a bit like a 3D version of Kirby's Wonderland (a fantastic game btw! heart blaugh ) and in my world...everyone is free and happy and relieved of any needs other than existence itself! (I know, its a bit cliché, but...hey, dreaming is free, right? ^^)
All I ever wanted was the ultimate feeling of being alive and dreaming at the same time!
Dreams may be an illogical and stupid escape from the world...but I don't care a bit!
FOR I HAVE A DREAM! AND I WILL CONTINUE TO DREAM FOR AS LONG AS I LIVE!

Join me in my search of a better world...and I will be in eternal dept to you! smile

The Naive Optimist and his Inner Child  

Melancholosophy

[Sapphira]

4,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 9:21 am
My fantasy world is deep in a forest, surrounded by trees. There is a stream running through it and lots of rocks to sit on to bath in the sunlight and read comfortably for hours on end.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 4:50 am
[Sapphira]
My fantasy world is deep in a forest, surrounded by trees. There is a stream running through it and lots of rocks to sit on to bath in the sunlight and read comfortably for hours on end.

Wow... I never imagined how perfectly simple the most elequaint of fantasies could be... you really got the essence of simplicity in a fantastic way! biggrin
If you ever find that place in the forest... take me with you... take me, and I will forever forget the troubles and complexity of our lives and this over-populated, over-civilized world we've created...

Huggies, Melancholosophy =)  

Melancholosophy

Black Waterlily

3,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 1:05 pm
My world was definately created the first time I read the Black Jewels Trilogy by Anne Bishop. If I could live in that world, I would without a thought for this one.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 9:16 am
Melancholosophy
[Sapphira]

Wow... I never imagined how perfectly simple the most elequaint of fantasies could be... you really got the essence of simplicity in a fantastic way! biggrin
If you ever find that place in the forest... take me with you... take me, and I will forever forget the troubles and complexity of our lives and this over-populated, over-civilized world we've created...

Huggies, Melancholosophy =)

Absolutely. My world is open to all. Did I forget that animals can talk, griphyons are good, and anything that you truly need appears with a thought? wink  

[Sapphira]

4,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Edward 100

Melancholosophy

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 8:31 am
[Sapphira]
Absolutely. My world is open to all. Did I forget that animals can talk, griphyons are good, and anything that you truly need appears with a thought? wink

Oooh, it keep getting better and better... you really know how to fantasize the simple, beautiful way! smile
Funny you should mention gryphons... (I believe you can spell it many ways...right?) ... because I always fancied riding a gryphon, ever since I learned of their existence... in my imagination at least. 3nodding
Also, one of my biggest dreams is to ride a dragon or some other extraordinary, beautiful animal... guess I can only ride them in my dreams whee

But please... if you add more specifications to your dream, I would be delighted to join in, at keep you company on your journey to find that lush forest of yours smile

Dream... and forever hold on to it! wink

Melancholosophy  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 3:30 pm
Melancholosophy
But please... if you add more specifications to your dream, I would be delighted to join in, at keep you company on your journey to find that lush forest of yours smile

I would be happy to add more. And yes, there are many spellings of gryphons, but I did spell it wrong. I'm terrible at that. smile Any way.......

Among the creatures that reside in the forest are dragons, faeries, willos-the-wisps, gnome, dwarves, and every magical creature you can imagine (plus several from our world).

After the forest ends, a plain appears. It seems to go on endlessly. It is spotted with a few isolated towns, where dragons help humans farm land. Beyond the plain, the country side begins. Full of hills and scattered trees where there are schools, hundreds of schools dedicated to learning and understanding magic, nature, animals, music, art, history, and every other subject imaginable.

(more on a later post!)  

[Sapphira]

4,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Edward 100

Melancholosophy

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 5:05 am
[Sapphira]
Among the creatures that reside in the forest are dragons, faeries, willos-the-wisps, gnome, dwarves, and every magical creature you can imagine (plus several from our world).

After the forest ends, a plain appears. It seems to go on endlessly. It is spotted with a few isolated towns, where dragons help humans farm land. Beyond the plain, the country side begins. Full of hills and scattered trees where there are schools, hundreds of schools dedicated to learning and understanding magic, nature, animals, music, art, history, and every other subject imaginable.

Wooow... this almost like watchin' my dream-movie come to life... blaugh
Well, you decide the props and the scene, and I am busy directing it from within my imagination... 3nodding

But let me (hopefully) inspire you, by adding some more beautiful scenery... (merely an addition, not an attempt to change yours wink )
I always imagined, like you, plains of high, green, lush grass... the kind where you go 'Aaaaaah..' when you run through it and when you lie down upon its silky layers.
Next, a world made of clouds would be sweet... I know, its not a very colourful suggestion, but if you add some rainbows and such, it would be the perfect dreamland - at least to me it would 3nodding
Last, but not least, I would like to scale your stream into a lake and perhaps even an ocean... water, and the flow of it, has always been perfect for calming me down and make my worries stand on hold for a few minutes... well, I could also do with beautiful, natural bathing facility deep in that lushious (is it spelled that way?) forest, you mentioned...

When it comes to the farmlands, maybe they could increase a bit in density...? Other than that, it sounds like a very nice view wink
Also, the schools are a great idea! I have always been fond of learning and expanding your horizon... and especially the subjects of magic, nature, culture and such are some of the things, I like thinking about sometimes...

So, all in all, I very much enjoyed reading this simple, yet very well covering, description of your imaginary world...

Please, post another post, when you got more ideas to some exotic plants or animals or something like that, which may fit well into this beautiful picture...

Sighs and daydreams,
Melancholosophy  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 7:45 pm
(You know, I was definately getting to the water part wink )

In the middle of the country side there is a natural hotsprings where the water is warm enough to soothe you, but not hot enough to burn you. As the country side goes on, more towns appear with more people and stranger creatures. Giants and elves and even stranger than I can describe.

And then, finally, the capital is suddenly present. It is made of every type of stone imaginable and every color known to man and some that haven't been invented yet. Behind the castle is an ocean, miles and miles of ocean. Mermaids, dolphins, sharks, whales, crabs, turttles, and every creature that you can imagine can come to the water and see the castle. There is a beach that contains pure white sand, and no litter. The waves are calm and soothing. The spirit of the ocean sings a soft lullabye to the people in the castle.

(More to come! Oh, I'm keeping my descriptions purposefully not as detailed as some might like, because I just want this to be a blue-print. I am expanding my world to include all of this, but you can take this where ever you wish to take it. I will add some colorful animals and vegitation later, but right now the basic framework is all that I am concerned about. biggrin )  

[Sapphira]

4,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Edward 100

Melancholosophy

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 3:01 am
[Sapphira]

In the middle of the country side there is a natural hotsprings where the water is warm enough to soothe you, but not hot enough to burn you. As the country side goes on, more towns appear with more people and stranger creatures. Giants and elves and even stranger than I can describe.

And then, finally, the capital is suddenly present. It is made of every type of stone imaginable and every color known to man and some that haven't been invented yet. Behind the castle is an ocean, miles and miles of ocean. Mermaids, dolphins, sharks, whales, crabs, turttles, and every creature that you can imagine can come to the water and see the castle. There is a beach that contains pure white sand, and no litter. The waves are calm and soothing. The spirit of the ocean sings a soft lullabye to the people in the castle.

You sure, you're not my beautiful twin? I mean, we basically think the same... biggrin

By the seaside you can look at the ocean, never thinking about anything but closing your eyes and feeling the light touch of the warm breeze against your skin....

And a castle??? blaugh

Well, well, well... if I may suggest the interior of this magnificent home:

1. White fine-stone walls (bigger rooms, right? wink )
  2. Red plushy carpets (mmm, good for your naked feet 3nodding )
  3. Smooth marble columns
  4. Lots of soft, blue couches (I LOVE soft couches heart wink )
  5. Beautiful, exotic palms of some kinds... (I also like a bit of inside nature... very refreshning ^^)

And finally... lots of animals running around free inside! blaugh

Anyway, your description of the capital as being made of stone and lots of colours... I like medieval architecture, rather than what we build today... its so complicated and boring! whee

Well, I hope you got even more things to add... I know I could easily be inspired by your descriptive imagination smile

Cyaround,
Melancholosophy  
15: Fantasy Land

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas