Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like Marilyn Manson
  Yes
  No
View Results

puzzleman

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 9:08 am
Would it be awesome if Marilyn Manson were like ninjas cuz they would be all kill everyone who hates us and they could do all that stuff  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 10:57 am
Marilyn Manson is getting too old for what he does. D:<  

Syndactyly

Captain Verd

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 11:20 am
Shikalee
Lies. Mary Manson's awesome at any age.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 12:05 pm
Captain Verd
Shikalee
Sorry. I don't go for crazy rockers with emo paint. Just my preference is difference. You make a completely valid point.  

Syndactyly

Pekora

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 12:48 pm
Captain Verd
Shikalee

just like Orochi >.>...  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 1:08 pm
you said he is getting too old for what he does but that is the thing he was around before emos so that means he couldn't have been emo or ever emo that means every emo is just being a marilyn manson poser
EAT IT!  

puzzleman

Mr._Stabby

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 2:16 pm
Yeah..I fail to see what this topic has to do with Naruto.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 2:20 pm
puzzleman
you said he is getting too old for what he does but that is the thing he was around before emos so that means he couldn't have been emo or ever emo that means every emo is just being a marilyn manson poser
EAT IT!
What the hell? He was not around before emos. Shows how much you know. D:  

Syndactyly

Captain Verd

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 2:26 pm
Shikalee
puzzleman
EAT IT!
I think he means he was around before "Emo" became a common name for someone who wangsts/cries/sucks alot.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 2:39 pm
Captain Verd
Shikalee
puzzleman
EAT IT!
I think he means he was around before "Emo" became a common name for someone who wangsts/cries/sucks alot.
I never implied Manson was those things. I was talking about the makeup, which is modernly described as such. You kids and your semantics.  

Syndactyly

Captain Verd

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 2:51 pm
Shikalee
Captain Verd
Shikalee
puzzleman
EAT IT!
I never implied Manson was those things. I was talking about the makeup, which is modernly described as such. You kids and your semantics.
Then perhaps you should take Mofo's clarity thing into consideration. Emo makeup and emo are different. Then again, so is goth makeup and emo makeup, the first of which MM wears.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 3:01 pm
Captain Verd
Shikalee
Captain Verd
Shikalee
puzzleman
EAT IT!
Then perhaps you should take Mofo's clarity thing into consideration. Emo makeup and emo are different. Then again, so is goth makeup and emo makeup, the first of which MM wears.
Not like I would know. The only make up I wear is, "prep," and that's not very often. Thanks for educating me on that, though, since I really don't know the difference.  

Syndactyly

churrlo

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 3:14 pm
Who the ******** would ask this?! Gah stupid tards ><  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 3:26 pm
churrlo
Who the ******** would ask this?! Gah stupid tards ><
xd  

Syndactyly

churrlo

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 8:41 pm
xd I'm surrounded by idiots! Save me Shikalee! We must flee! gonk