NikiPaprika

2,650 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 10:22 am
I always feel as though I'm an outcast compared to even most people here! o.o;;

(or that could just be my paranoia)

but anyways...I understand that there are some people in this guild who say that they are "happy goths", but whenever I read in other threads, they always seem serious and depressed (which i understand is a bit of a stereotype for goths...I've once had a man on a bus sitting behind me, and as he passed, he said "Smile! It's not the end of the world!" I just gave a small sly grin and went back to looking sulky).....

Even though I have a rather disturbing and wicked sense of humour and imagination, I actually enjoy being happy, because of the overdose of endorphins! Plus, it's almost impossible to NOT laugh when your around with a bunch of friends that are as nuts as mine! ^___^ <3

During my spare time, if I am not drawing a dark picture, or reading poetry about death on the computer, I'm most likely on albinoblacksheep, finding something good to watch and laugh at, watching Lee Evans (HILARIOUS!! xD) and basically watching any comedy movie that i own!

I actually enjoy having a laugh and a great time, because I understand that goths being depressed all the time is just a way to stereotype them (albeit it may be a true stereotype), and it some people can be into death metal and still be as bouncy as ever! (A few of my friends are like that ^__^)

I can't say I'm the happiest person on the planet. I do have a few mental problems, but I don't let that bother me!

Who else here in this guild actually uses their computer, TV, or even meet up with their friends so they can have a bit of a laugh from time to time, or as often as indulging themselves in dark thoughts?

EDIT: A few Lee Evans clips! Yeah, okay, it's not everyone's cup of tea, but ********. I love this guy. xD

Lee Evans-Aeroplane toilets
Lee Evans-Bump starting the car&Ikea(one of the funniest ones ever xD)
Lee Evans-Never argue with women

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 10:35 am
*Bounces* I like laughing. It's an important part of any day to at least get to laugh once in a while.

Don't worry too much, a lot of people who don't like to show how they feel in front of others still laugh in the privacy of their own home away from prying eyes. (though personally I'll just laugh if I believe something to be funny).  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Umberella

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 12:47 pm
I love having a good laugh at old bad movies. Even though I'm not a hardcore goth, normal people always treat me weird. Just makes me more friendly to confuse them. Then I get to laugh again.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 1:13 pm
I love to laugh. It shows that I'm still somewhat happy.  

Mage The Red

Bloodthirsty Demon

24,750 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Winged 100
  • Noble Shade 100

melancholymolly

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 1:52 pm
I laugh all the time with my friends. Laughing and having fun is an important part of life. I'm very quiet in school and around people I don't know but around my friends I can laugh and just be myself. biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 2:03 pm
Of course it's good to laugh every once in a while smile
Although, sometimes I get something funny stuck in my head, and I'll spring a few leaks of giggling at inappropriate moments sweatdrop  

-Resurrected Writer-
Crew

.+Melanthios+.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 2:42 pm
Umberella
I love having a good laugh at old bad movies. Even though I'm not a hardcore goth, normal people always treat me weird. Just makes me more friendly to confuse them. Then I get to laugh again.

I love doing that too. xd biggrin

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 3:10 pm
I love to laugh and be happy. That's normal for me. I'm usually happy and bubbly and it's fairly easy to make me laugh. It's NOT normal to see me depressed.  

EvFaerAshlynn

x Socks x

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 3:22 pm
Well, when I do get upset about something, it usually only lasts for a day or so, so I just don't show it around my friends. Other than that, I'd say it's quite odd for me to slug around school--actually giving off that something is wrong. I'm usually content, if not hyper just because I get to see my friends. Laughing is fantastic! Of course I love it! I'll laugh at almost anything, especially if Andy or Dinosaur are the ones even just...talking. xd  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 3:49 pm
yeah,im a laughaniachaf of the day,me and my friends are allways making each other laugh.you need to laugh once in a while i think it might even be bad for health...or something to never laugh.  

Stargazer Dante

deathcomes_onsilentwings

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 3:58 pm
I love to laugh. It's hard not to around my friends!  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 5:06 pm
Most of the reason why I laugh is for perverted reasons .. -.-''  

DeaTh_WiLL_CoNQuER

Lexiegirl

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 5:59 pm
I laugh alot.

I laugh all the time.

If you don't laugh because you think it's "un-gothy" then thats just stupid. talk2hand

If the saying that "the longer you laugh, the longer you live" is true, then I shall live a very long time.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 1:50 am
Dead Ed
Of course it's good to laugh every once in a while smile
Although, sometimes I get something funny stuck in my head, and I'll spring a few leaks of giggling at inappropriate moments sweatdrop

I hear that...

-flashback to computing test-

...everyone was quiet in the classroom and I was randomly sitting in the corner, then I had a part of a Spongebob Squarepants episode playing in my head, and it wasn't even that funny, more like random, and I began to giggle out randomly.

Oh, the embarassment.

>___<;;

NikiPaprika

2,650 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

NikiPaprika

2,650 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 1:55 am
Lexiegirl
I laugh alot.

I laugh all the time.

If you don't laugh because you think it's "un-gothy" then thats just stupid. talk2hand

If the saying that "the longer you laugh, the longer you live" is true, then I shall live a very long time.

gonk

I'm not stoopid...

>___<;;

I was just worried people would subject me to torture if I like to have a laugh in life. A goth girl I used to be friends with used to say that I loved life to much because I was always smiling and laughing, and that didn't make me very much of a goth at all. That's why I have always been paranoid about laughing and having a good time in this guild. O.O;;;

But yeah...I certainly hope that saying is true...xD Damn, I'll probably reach 300 before I die. razz

~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff