Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Sims 2 Guild

Back to Guilds

Great place to share/show your creations and meet other TS2 fans! 

Tags: Sims2, Simulation, Maxis, Electronic Arts, Social Bunny 

Reply Main Forum
The Erickson Legacy [LOTS OF PICTURES] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like legacy picture posts?
  Yes!
  No. >:(
  Sorta.
View Results

Lily Rabbit

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 8:29 pm
Hey everyone! I like making picture-posts of my legacy families because they're just fun in general to do. So, I thought I'd share them with you all.

The Legacy challenge is a challenge to start with a created Sim, and have that Sim marry a townie. Then they have kids, and you pick an heir. That heir marries a townie, they have kids. Repeat until you have 10 generations, and the last heir's line can be traced back to the original founder of the legacy.

I'm going to post each update as they come, but I have the first three already up.

I like using Maxis-content because there's way too much awesome custom content to pick from. @_@  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 8:30 pm
User Image
Hey everyone! My name is Gabriella Erickson. I've just enrolled at La Fiesta Tech, where I'll be living in the dorms and studying Drama. Hmm, I guess you wanna know a bit more about me, huh? I'm a Libra with the aspiration to be popular! Fit, black haired guys are totally excellent, but I'm not really fond of guys who can't head to the gym every now and then.

3 neat
6 outgoing
4 active
5 playful
7 nice
LTW: 20 simultaneous pet friends

User Image
Dorm life seems pretty neat to me. People, a place to learn, people... Couldn't wait to start.

User Image
Free pancakes are rad too.

User Image
I fantastically began my college career... uh, watching TV. Can't a girl veg sometime? Critics!

User Image
A guy named Sterling joined me after a while though and he seemed okay, although he kept talking about making out. Note the expression.

User Image
Time passed though and I met more people, even this freaky cow mascot guy who kept accosting me.

User Image
But I kept going back to Sterling. He was a nice enough guy, great chess player too.

User Image
We decided to go on a date after casually tossing the idea around a few times.

User Image
I don't know though, it wasn't really fun for me. All he wanted to do was blow bubbles. It's like he was a totally different person outside our dorm.

User Image
He left after a while and I met Ivy. We talked about where we grew up, what brought us to LFT... a whole bunch of things!

User Image
We decided to be gym buddies and could be found there after classes with countless other girls, stinking up a storm. (I'm not in that picture because it reeked in there, man! Seriously. I was off showering.)

User Image
One day she called me up and told me she had a friend she'd like me to meet.

User Image
His name was Charlie Benson. We hit it off awesomely! He was fit, a great dancer, and better yet; single. So was I. My 'relationship' with Sterling didn't leave me with the greatest impression of college guys. But Charlie was great, even if he did have a mowhawk.

User Image
Fast dancing lead to slow dancing..

User Image
Which lead to kisses. Glee!

User Image
Which lead to great, wonderfully ironic dates at the Crypt-O-Night club. Dream dates, might I add!

User Image
Time passed by and we were a well known couple at campus. I couldn't keep my hands off him, really.

User Image
We'd lie in my bed and talk for hours.

User Image
But talking lead to snuggling..

User Image
Snuggling lead to making out..

User Image
And making out lead to other things. Let's just say I know why they call it Woohoo.

User Image
Soon, senior year approached and I was getting a little tired of the dorms. Being a fairly good student, I had recieved enough grant money to rent a small house.

User Image
Okay I know what you're thinking. Prissy girl obsessed with her looks right? Pfft, no. Charlie was coming over! Can't a girl make sure she looks good?

User Image
User Image
We ended up going to PURE. I'm the master at Smustling.

User Image
We ended up in the hot tub, however..

User Image
User Image
I think the water and swim suits were making things a little bit hot, if you know what I mean. It was a little bit awkward with a cat behind us, though..

User Image
User Image
Eh, who cares!

User Image
Something amazing happened though. We held each other close, he kissed me, then dropped to his knees and proposed!

User Image
Of course I accepted.

User Image
Graduation came up quickly after Charlie proposed, and I actually kinda liked those robes. I had a lot of time to think about my life though, and I decided that I'd lead my life in a more family oriented way. Now that I had graduated, ready to start my life with a wonderful man I loved, I needed to get my priorities in check.

(new LTW: graduate 3 kids from college)

User Image
But I could still get down with the best of them.  

Lily Rabbit

Lily Rabbit

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 8:30 pm
User Image
Haha, don't I look serious? After my graduation party, my remaining time at La Fiesta Tech seemed to fly by in a daze of "I'll miss you!"s and "See you later!"s. I had to find a new place to live pretty quick, lest I be homeless. That'd be great to send home to the relatives: Dear Mom and Dad, all the simoleons you spent putting me through college were worth it! I'm homeless now! Bahaha.

User Image
I found a small house in Strangetown. It's not the greatest place, but it's certainly better than the dorms.

User Image
The first thing I did, though, was make out with call Charlie and invite him over. He must have gotten really trashed back at LFT; he didn't even change out of his robes.

User Image
I invited him to move in with me though, seeing as we're engaged and all. He got some new threads, which were pretty silly.

Charlie Benson
Family Sim - Wants To Marry Off 6 Kids
Cancer
6 Neat
3 Outgoing
6 Active
4 Playful
6 Nice

User Image
He also got rid of his mowhawk, which I actually kind of miss now, oddly.

User Image
A couple of people came over to the house but I really couldn't be bothered. Moving in all by your lonesome is pretty tough, and plus there was a pregnant guy. What the heck?

User Image
We did find some better company though; a brown cat named Noodle.

User Image
I am looking over my new domicile~ If I like I stay for maybe quite awhile~

User Image
Charlie and I didn't take long to... uh, bless our house. Shhhh. You didn't see anything.

User Image
But the next day I started to feel ill. The porcelain gods were mad I didn't visit them more during college, I'd assume.

User Image
Still though, I was worried.

User Image
I started to get more and more tired.

User Image
Hungrier for weirder things. (A SARDINE AND PEANUT BUTTER OMELETTEMILK WAS A BAD CHOICE)

User Image
But Charlie was wonderful through my ordeals. He did all the household chores I was too exhausted to do.

User Image
But then my stomach began to swell. And then it struck me. HOLY CRAP I'M PREGNANT.

User Image
User Image
Charlie was thrilled though, as was I. It was just a little scary though.

User Image
He went downtown to commission another room added onto our house (and to get new clothes).

User Image
User Image
Whoooooooweee!

User Image
Let's just say I loved it.

User Image
As time went by I kept getting bigger. I mean, I've never been pregnant before or anything but I felt like the most pregnant pregnant woman there ever pregnanted.

User Image
AGH TOXICOSIS-OR-WHATEVER-THAT-ONE-DISEASE-YOU-CAN-GET-FROM-LITTERBOXES-IS

User Image
We decided to make the baby's room yellow themed. Partially because we had no idea what the baby's gender would be, but also because Charlie didn't want to face my pregnant-lady wrath.

User Image
One night I woke up with the most intense pains ever!

User Image
OH CRAP CHARLIE THE BABY'S COMING AUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGH  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 8:32 pm
User Image
Like a typical guy, he wakes up after the baby is born. It's a girl with Charlie's black hair and our blue eyes. We decided to name her Marie.

User Image
But all of a sudden it started to hurt again! Oh crap! Could it be...

User Image
User Image
Yes, it was! Twins! Two for the price of one Woohoo! Haha, no, just kidding. I'd never think of my babies like that (nor do I mind the WooHoo). It was another girl with black hair and blue eyes, who I named Iria. Nice name for being on the fly, huh?

User Image
If you were wondering, Charlie was introducing Marie to her new room, giddy as a schoolgirl.

User Image
He had to rush out to a 24/7 kind of place to buy Iria a crib. She's on the left, while Marie's on the right.

User Image
A close up of Iria...

User Image
And a close up of Marie.

User Image
User Image
The babies had similar schedules so it was a little bit easier on us. I still hired a nanny when Charlie wasn't around though, just in case.

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
Charlie was such a wonderful father, absolutely loving "all of his girls". I couldn't ask for anyone better.

User Image
It was a little difficult to get alone time though. We nerded out by playing games.

User Image
User Image
But now that we had a family we wanted to make things official.

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
We spoke our vows, witnessed by our (sleeping) wonderful daughters, and we were married.

User Image
User Image
User Image
As if we could tolerate any more joyous occasions, it was Marie and Iria's birthday! Marie went first, being the firstborn.

User Image
What a sweetie!

User Image
User Image
Then it was Iria's turn. Notice how Marie snuck out? I think she's gonna be a troublemaker..

User Image
User Image
Iria grows up! Yay! (Excuse the nanny) I can't wait to see more of the girls' personalities as they grow.. And I wonder if they'll have any siblings someday? Hmmmm... Ohhhh Chaaaaaaaarlie~!  

Lily Rabbit

Su3 D3nim

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 5:50 pm
(Hope you don't mind me posting.)

Marie and Iria are really cute xd I've decided I'm staring the Legacy Challenge tomorrow (I would start now, but my computer is running too slowing to start the sims.)

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 12:10 am
Naw I meant for posting to happen, it's alright.

Unfortunately... crying My game crashed. I lost the Ericksons. D: I'm thinking of starting another though..  

Lily Rabbit

Su3 D3nim

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 3:46 am
Aww..That sucks. I did start it ages ago, but I killed my game with custom content so I had to reinstall it.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 8:16 am
I have a bunch of Final Fantasy VII Sims. Well I have one Sims that looks like me named Gabby Gainsborough (related to Aerith, because I'm a teenager.) I hope to do the challenge with Gabby, though. That sounds like fun.  

ChoChodLou

UndisputedIntercourse

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 5:01 pm
Ahhh i love it to bad you lost it crying i have had a few legacys but got bored and killed them all off!!! Muhahahahahaha mrgreen 4laugh twisted  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 12:49 pm
I have bajillions of legacies  

Lady Obsidian

Kukushka

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 1:36 pm
I've been thinking of starting a legacy when I finally get Seasons. I don't like some of the rules, though. Like you have to marry a townie. I hate marrying townies. I think maybe I will start one but just make up my own rules smile

It's a shame you lost them. It was actually really interesting. I love some of the comments you make smile May I officially request a new family?  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 6:14 pm
Augh. Losing legacy families sucks. I lost one of mine too. sad I'm with Akhakhu in requesting a new family though. 3nodding I love reading legacies.

Annnnd, off-topic: I just noticed that you're a fellow Alaskan. ^_^

Canadian Ballerina

Jessie_0160

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 1:15 pm
wow i guess you really liked that family . It looked like you played in the family for a long time. Usually i get bored with one of my families and i make a new one lol. heart  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 3:54 pm
I like this story of you sims!!!!  

someboyishere2
Crew

ShyBFly

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 7:28 pm
Aww...what a shame that you lost your cute little family. I lost my "legacy" family about 4 generations into it. I was actually sad for about a day. emo But now I just have to start another one! Yay!  
Main Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff