Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Grammar Guild

Back to Guilds

The Gaian Grammar Guild is a refuge for the literate, a place for them to post and read posts without worrying about the nonsensical ones. 

Tags: grammar, literate, english, language 

Reply "TXT TLK" horror stories
So this newb pms me.... Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Captain Purpleheart

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 3:37 pm
and says:

Hi I am so sorry to bother you I would not normally do this but I was wondering if you had a spear 2000 gold cos I am short and I really need to get my thank you letter from October 2006 before I goes up its ok if you don’t want cos I am a stranger is just I am really close and you look nice and kind
Thanks for your time

gonk  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 5:34 am
Don't you hate that? I've got someone I really don't know begging me to let him have my elemental hair when I'm done with it. rolleyes  

rae-chan-sensei

Lonely Kitten

Ceribri

6,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Contributor 150
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 3:50 pm
Yeah, I fortunately don't get any of them. I did get one insulting me in the worst way from a complete stranger.. I absolutely adore those 'block' buttons, don't you? mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 5:43 pm
I don't get PMs from strangers usually. There was one girl on my friend's list who kept sending me chain letters, though. I deleted her.

Anyways, referring back to the first post, that is annoying.  

Kaizoku-sensei

Captain Purpleheart

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 7:55 pm
rae-chan-sensei
Don't you hate that? I've got someone I really don't know begging me to let him have my elemental hair when I'm done with it. rolleyes

When you're done with it? Done with it? Oh, that's a riot.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 2:10 pm
That's funny. Newbs these days. Did you hear the one about the newb who PMs people spamming and saying: (Insert name here) s suuuuuuch a hakerz! don pm him/her cauz they hak!  

EmoKidsRule808

- Strike without Mercy -

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 6:34 pm
Interesting, once, this random newb mailed me asking if he could have 3000 gold. And when I answered "I don't even know you, he said:

Quote:
Shut the f** up. I thought u was nice an den u go diss me like u think ur bettr then me! Don't evr pm me agasin!

It was totally random, don't you hate people who just go up and ask people for donation?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 7:05 pm
Cherry_bomber
Interesting, once, this random newb mailed me asking if he could have 3000 gold. And when I answered "I don't even know you, he said:

Quote:
Shut the f** up. I thought u was nice an den u go diss me like u think ur bettr then me! Don't evr pm me agasin!

It was totally random, don't you hate people who just go up and ask people for donation?

Heheh. My stance on that is: The easiest way to not recieve donations is by asking for them.  

Leoshi

[.Snow Angel.]

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 9:18 am
Cherry_bomber

Quote:

I can't believe whoever did that. Not only will they never get the gold from you, but if they talk like that to other people on Gaia then they could get banned.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 11:29 am
I wish I had their username.
So I could verbally punt them across the entire site of gaia.  

KittenOnMars

Wishes Dont Come True

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 1:40 pm
I hate when newbs do that.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 4:27 pm
Since this place is just teeming with annoying newbs, the moment I get a pm from a user that I do not recognize, I delete it; an effort to save myself from the sorching pain that would be inflicted upon my eyes and brain.  

xAvenirYuinax

Galadedrid Damodred

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 1:31 am
*cough cough*

All in favour of cutting out his bronchial tubes, say "aye".  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 9:17 am
Aye!  

Leoshi

Buccellatte

Sparkly Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 10:29 am
Aye!

I'm lucky. I haven't received a pm like that yet. Just hateful comments.  
"TXT TLK" horror stories

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff