Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
naruto soul mate: who is your soul mate in naru-chan? Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pointyears

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2004 5:00 pm
hey everybody...i thought this might be interesting?

1) who do you think is your soul-mate in naruto?

2) who in naruto is like you the most?

3) who would you go out with in naruto?

maya chan

my answers:
1) my sould mate is probably..hmm i have no say in this...let's see this is difficult...i'm like naruto...i love eating and im goofy but im not sure he's my sould mate...rock lee! he's awesome! i think tsunade's boyfriend that died is really hot lol

2) sakura definetely matches me completely! when im in public everyone thinks im this goody-goody, sweet thing or at least i act that way...but then in my brain im like "shaannarroooo~...*** you ***" lol

3) i think sasuke and itachi are both hot but i probably wouldn't go out with them...it would be fun to go out with kakashi sensei....or jiraaya but hes old and hes a perv....YOUN JIRAAYA that would be cool...otherwise hyuuga neji. or naruto. i would also would go out with the leader of the group that went out to get sasuke back...his name currently slipps my mind...was it chouji? the one that passed the chuunin exam...

lol how funny im the one that posts this but i cant make my mind up in ne of them...have fun peoples!  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2004 5:03 pm
sorry peoples...typo...above i meant to say
"younG jiraaya" not "YOUN JIRAAYA"
i think you already figured that out but
i corrected it just in case (^0^)  

pointyears

LordDamien27

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2004 5:11 pm

Hmm.... prolly Hyuuga Hinata, she seems like she would be the best person to compliment my personality.

Hmm... probably a combination of Shikamaru and Naruto.

Hinata of course 3nodding But also maybe Ino, she seems pretty cool.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2004 5:14 pm
awesome...

i like hinata too shes so cute

my brother and i always try to impersonate her:

*twiddles pointer fingers*
"anoo...na-naruto kun...naruto kun....gambatte kudasai...* *blush*
lol  

pointyears

LordDamien27

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2004 5:32 pm
pointyears
awesome...

i like hinata too shes so cute

my brother and i always try to impersonate her:

*twiddles pointer fingers*
"anoo...na-naruto kun...naruto kun....gambatte kudasai...* *blush*
lol

Yea, Naruto is an idiot for not trying to get with her...  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2004 5:41 pm

I think it is Naruto. I understand his pain and I always want to protect him (I have a big imagination..). I like ramen and I don't like to give up. I always try my best and I like to be with my friends. So, I think Naruto is my soul-mate (Love you Naruto ;D!)

Hinata is most like me. I must say I'm wicked shy, but there are good times when I can get my courage and say the things I want. and once I do..I become like Naruto, I'm not afraid anymore...

And sometimes I can be like Sasuke...only to the people that hurt me though. I will coldly stare at them or give them the cold shoulder.

NARUTO DUH!!! My sign is about him too! I write fanfics with my OOC and Naruto..Naruto and I are suppose to be together!! heart heart heart heart  

ChibiAngelwolf

Naerin

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2004 6:21 pm
1) who do you think is your soulmate in Naruto?

I think it might be Kakashi. I just want him to have someone that really loves him and I try to protect for my friends like he does( I also have a big imagination, one so big I made up a whole clan for Naruto and one of my character's is in love with Kakashi!) And I really love him, not just because he is uber cool.

2) who in naruto is like you most?
I think Anko is like me the most. I can be really noisy sometimes and I like attention. Hinata is like me too because I can be shy sometimes.

3)who would you like to go out with in Naruto?
heart Kakashi heart !!! Probably Iruka because he's really nice. Mostly Kakashi because I heart him so much!!!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2004 6:47 pm
Hmmm, well probably Naruto wink Cause I'm REAAAAAALY LOUD, like Naruto and I'm not too smart in classes either. Or maybe Kiba for the same reason 3nodding

Naruto and Anko to a lesser extent (she was clever enough to be Orochimaru's pupil wink ) because I can be pretty loud, except I'm only really loud with my friends. I'm also assertive like Neji (well, I'm getting better 3nodding )

Orochimaru whee heart Cause he's so cool, and I wanted to give him so many hugs when he was in pain cause of his arms heart I would be like Kaolla around Orochimaru 3nodding  

Demon of Cute

Reprieve
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2004 6:54 pm

Difficult... I am not sure... *wonders*

Actually I'm a lot like Temari. I'm pretty tough and I'm far from fragile but at the same time I'm not some big muscle woman, lol. (I'm a lanky softball player so I have been hit in the head with a line drive before, LOL) I can also be pretty harsh/mean with others when I'm in that cranky "I don't care" mood too, lol. I'll secretly like some guy and blush when he talks to me and then curse at my self for being so obvious. (I wish I had a huge fan too...lol)

But I'm also a lot like Hinata. I have trouble saying some things because I can be very shy around strangers. I also fiddle around with my hands and junk when I'm nervous/bored. But at least when I'm around friends my nervousness goes away.

I like Kakashi and Kabuto so... sweatdrop
I'd like to go out with either but they both have their downsides...

Kabuto, I'd never be able to trust him... since he's a spy....
and Kakashi, well... I'm afraid he'd be too aloof and not notice me or something, lol.

In other words, I like them a lot but I'm pretty happy they're just anime characters.

Und das ist alles! ^_^

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2004 9:23 pm
Sasuke because i just love him

i have the cold side of sasuke and the not talking personality and mostly sakura for the homework

Sasuke  

Anzu9

pointyears

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2004 10:12 pm
Anzu9
Sasuke because i just love him

i have the cold side of sasuke and the not talking personality and mostly sakura for the homework

Sasuke

i can see you are devoted to sasuke in naruto. so am i. is there anyone else in naruto that you would also consider?  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 7:27 am
1) Who do you think is your soul-mate in naruto?

Hmmm... Lesse... Probably Shika-chan.

2) Who in naruto is like you the most?

Mostly Sakura, but Shikamaru too.

3) Who would you go out with in Naruto?

NEJI. heart
...Or Lee. Or Sasuke. Or Shikamaru. Or Kiba. xd

Neko Maiyuki

Chrysant

Wheezing Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 10:32 am
1) Who do you think is your soul-mate in naruto?
Erm... Probably Hinata, as she's quite alot like me, as in she's quiet and shy. sweatdrop She's also hella-cute. whee

2) Who in naruto is like you the most?
Mix of Shikamaru (damn lazy), Hinata (shy and quiet), and Shino (quite mysterious and I don't talk all that much)

3) Who would you go out with in naruto?
Er... Hinata. heart She's totally awesome and I lurrvvveeee her. whee (well, as much as possible to lurve an anime character. sweatdrop )  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 10:56 am
hmm... it's interesting alot of people here percieve Soul Mate differently than I do.  

LordDamien27

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

ChibiAngelwolf

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 3:27 pm
i think the 1st and the 3rd will almost always be the same person...they are basically the same thing..  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff