Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SAKURA SUCKS
  I'm sueing!
  LOLZ YA PINK ROACH SHULD DIE
View Results

Captain Verd

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 11:37 am
Just a place to vent, list off characters you hate and why.

If you're just going to say OrOcHiMaRu, don't bother. Give us some reasons, yo!

Characters I don't like
Hinata - What's with the constant stutter? Oh, she passes out when she gets near Naruto? How completely cute. Seriously, I'm peeing my pants with love and joy 7_7

Sasuke - I love Sasuke for going evil, but honestly? The show's called Naruto, not Sasuke. Reading loads and loads of how sad and tragic Sasuke is is like playing FF8.

Shikamaru - He so smart. BUT HE SO LAZY OMG WHAT A CATCH. He always seemed like a character with his panties in a bunch, and proving how aWeSomE and SmArT he is in the latest chapters is lol Snoozeville.

Gaara - HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN TO ME. Actually, I would have liked Gaara more if he stayed pissy and mean. Turning to the triumphant side of good but still being a poor emotionally tormented/able to destroy two universes WHAT A GUY!!!!!!!!!! is annoying.

Haku - KYHSEYGFJERGQERBGERGJNERUHGIERGJUERHGEHRJERGERHGJFGUTRHJNVGJDFGHJERHGJDFHGJTRHBJFNGRJTGHJFGJGHJRTNHJFHGJTRH I didn't dislike Haku all that much until I met his fans. They're love for his bubbley gayness and SELFLESS ACTS FOR LURVE are so gross they make me want to barf compassion.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 11:39 am
YEAH!! xd heart

Hold on. I must think before I post this. >:] I want it to be good.  

Syndactyly

Captain Verd

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 11:41 am
I also dislike Deidara and Sasori, for being boring and generic.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 12:16 pm
Naruto -- "I'LL PUNCH YOU AND THEN YOU'LL LOVE ME FOREVER!!1!!11!1" Need I say more?

Shikamaru -- "I'm lazy and stupid but oh, wait, I'm not ACTUALLY stupid, I'm a genius and despite being lazy as s**t I'll still be awesome and pwn everyone. Here are my misogynistic thoughts on women!"

Asuma... zzz.

Deidara, because he's boring and has a hideous personality, but still somehow manages to be stuck-up and rude and bratty. Nobody that irritating has any right to love themselves. He's like a cockroach: it bugs the s**t out of you, and then doesn't die when you step on it. D<

Itachi because he's 2D and has the worst fans in the world.

Kimimaro, because he's the source of all the Orochimaru ****** jokes. mad

Everybody else in Akatsuki who isn't Kisame. I can't even be bothered to remember their names.

...If anybody bashes Orochimaru on this thread, I'LL SUE U!!!!!!!!!!1 evil  

mofoslotmachine

Captain Verd

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 12:28 pm
JUEYHFJGNJRH I FORGOT ABOUT NARUTO (oddly enough).  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 12:30 pm
I WAS RIGHT. You both DO hate Shikamaru. I knew it wasn't a coincidence.

Still working on my post. ninja  

Syndactyly

mofoslotmachine

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 12:31 pm
Naruto is really the worst person on my list. Because I can like him, I can read parts of the manga and go, "Awh, Naruto!" and think he's neat. But then he also irritates the hell out of me.

WRY, NARUTO? I JUST WANT TO LIKE YOU.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 12:57 pm
I know, it's awful gonk

He seems likeable with his whole doofy thing, but then he goes and nails himself to a cross and I want to like Sasuke.  

Captain Verd

mofoslotmachine

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 2:17 pm
Captain Verd
I know, it's awful gonk

He seems likeable with his whole doofy thing, but then he goes and nails himself to a cross and I want to like Sasuke.

My opinion of Sasuke really fluctuates depending on my mood. Sometimes I think he's adorable, other times he bothers me... kind of like Naruto. But he never annoys me as extremely as Naruto.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 4:38 pm
User Image

Orochimaru- he's a ped0, need I say more?

SUCK ON DAT

Do you want to join a Naruto Roleplay guild?

User Image

Historical

Blissful Oblivion

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 5:41 pm
I lovem all except for

Sasuke.. OH WHY !! err must he give up his body to Orochimaru for power??? I mean obviously there are other ways right? (but other than that hes a nifty character with a "dark" past XD)  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 8:51 pm
OMG OMG OMG I FINALLY CAME OMG

Okay.

1.)Naruto- I have mixed feelings on him. His fandom is completely idiotic sometimes, and Naruto serves as this paradigm of a character that throws all other characters on pedestals and make their efforts to fix a problem utterly useless unless he comes along and helps out or does it for them. He acts really self-righteous, sometimes, too, and doesn't seem to understand how people work. But it doesn't matter, since he's the main character and everything he says is LAW. However, that is Naruto in battle. Naruto outside of battle is likeable and pretty cute biggrin

2.) Shikamaru- Now, I don't HATE Shikamaru at all. In fact, he was my first favourite, ever. I adored his whiney personality-it was horribly endearing. He had some sexist thoughts, but because he wasn't the epitome of badass it was kind of funny. Since he had all of this amazing intellectual potential with strategizing and analyzing, yet seemed awkward when it actually came to personal responsibility and expectations. I loved when he just wrote himself off as a coward. But ever since part II happened, he's been acting like such a Stu. Fluctuating between being an Asuma clone, and being perfectly tragic and able to accept responsibility and mr. badass leader and blah blah blah. Give me part I Shikamaru back neutral

3.) Naruto fans-they are the worst characters of all.

4.) Genma-Give me a break, loser. Omg, you're 'sexy' and have a toothpick and you've got a cool laid-back personality ...yet you get pwned by the Sound 4 in two seconds, and, like Naruto, the only 'deep' thing you say is spoon-fed morals that a kindergartener could think of. And yet Japanese fandom like..rapes this guy, and and hwejawhe he angers me. He's so boring and generic. I mean, there are already laid back 'cool' characters like Shikamaru and Kakashi. That's why Genma failed to be important.

5.) Yondaime. Once upon a time, Leonardo DiCaprio saved the world. And uh, the end. That's about it. Give me a break gonk He's 'dreamy' looking, was a young prodigy and died heroically with no personality. He's just a lame plot device, but because he's a bishounen people eat him up.

6.) Part II Kakashi without Gai. Sorry man, you're boring as hell with no Gai around. You got the Mangekyou and started the entire dumbass trend of overpowering characters, plotholes, and threw Naruto into the world of DragonballZ power ups. Just admit you're gay for Gai, go hang out with him more, and stop being such a lamer.

7.) Itachi. Oh yes, you're a sociopath. You already stated your reason for slaughtering your entire clan, yet your sympathist fans still try to say it was okay and you had angsty, tragic reasons because you are good-looking. I hope Sasuke straps dynamite to your nuts and blows them up.

8.) Deidara. Die. Die. Die. His fans beat Haku's on the annoying scale. He's bratty, snobby, has lame art ideas, has an unoriginal design(Hello? Ino already had it), and his fans say "Un" after everything and it makes me want to die.

9.) Haku. Let's just say I'm glad he's dead. Very. At least Naruto didn't change him with his healing fist, though neutral

10.) Kurenai&Asuma. I count them as one boring unit, together.  

EwYouNerd

Kexita

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 9:53 pm
o_o wow, im suprised to see so many people dislike deidara! Wow. I like his bratty and quirky personality...

okay then, heres my list....

Itachi- I don't care how hot and angsty he is. I don't think he had any right to throw a b***h fit and slaughter his whole clan. Not to mention torture the hell out of his younger brother.

Sasuke- Shame on him for playing right into his brother's hands and throwing his life away! Bonds aren't meant to be broken you angsty self centered brat.

Ino and Sakura (pre time skip!)- I don't *hate* them perse...but I do wish they would focus more on their training. It's okay to be girly, and it's okay to like boys, but for the love of god! You two are NINJAS! Start acting like them!

Neji- His ideas on fate and his superiority complex kill me. He's just flat out arrogant.

I'll probably think of more later, but this is all i have for now. ninja  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 3:43 am
EwYouNerd
2.) Shikamaru- Now, I don't HATE Shikamaru at all. In fact, he was my first favourite, ever. I adored his whiney personality-it was horribly endearing. He had some sexist thoughts, but because he wasn't the epitome of badass it was kind of funny. Since he had all of this amazing intellectual potential with strategizing and analyzing, yet seemed awkward when it actually came to personal responsibility and expectations. I loved when he just wrote himself off as a coward. But ever since part II happened, he's been acting like such a Stu. Fluctuating between being an Asuma clone, and being perfectly tragic and able to accept responsibility and mr. badass leader and blah blah blah. Give me part I Shikamaru back neutral

Ahahaha, thank you for explaining why Shikamaru annoys me now. :*D I used to really like him when I first entered the fandom, back before the timeskip, and I was in pairing fandoms for him and looked at fanart and stuff. But lately I just find him so uninteresting and annoying, and you've kind of explained why.

Before the time skip he was indecisive and afraid, and now that seems to be gone completely -- he was scared of some random Sound nin, but now he'll go up against Akatsuki and not bat an eyelid. It's annoying that Kishimoto has short-changed his development like that.

ANYWAY. I agree with you, un! ^_\  

mofoslotmachine

EwYouNerd

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 4:02 am
mofoslotmachine
EwYouNerd

Ahahaha, thank you for explaining why Shikamaru annoys me now. :*D I used to really like him when I first entered the fandom, back before the timeskip, and I was in pairing fandoms for him and looked at fanart and stuff. But lately I just find him so uninteresting and annoying, and you've kind of explained why.

Before the time skip he was indecisive and afraid, and now that seems to be gone completely -- he was scared of some random Sound nin, but now he'll go up against Akatsuki and not bat an eyelid. It's annoying that Kishimoto has short-changed his development like that.

ANYWAY. I agree with you, un! ^_

Same. That's like killing off Gai and making Lee some serious business ninja and warping his personality. But it's really been since after the Chuunin Exams that it slowly started happening. He was AWESOME right before the Gaara fight and all of that, and I actively liked things like ShikaTema and ShikaKiba sad but now I find it hard to ship him with anyone but his butt buddy, Chouji. And even that's fading, since he doesn't act all relaxed and Shikamaru-ish around Chouji, anymore. And this happened before Asuma died, too. Shikamaru would throw in a tiny complaint about something being 'troublesome' to show that HE STILL HAD IT :B but he was also just..more serious and an established 'badass' in the manga, taking on responsibility and finding a way out of everything. He turned from being whiney, super-avoidant of responsibility and cowardly (yet also very kind and accepting), to being responsible and being very aware of how badass he is and how genius he is and USING all of his potential and blah. Kishimoto turned him Stu.

UN!!! ^__/  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces