Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sleep Beauty

6,600 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 3:06 pm
So..krispy kreme has come Down Under, and when I heard my first initial reaction was "Ewwww...who'd want to eat those...they would be so sweet"
I looked for an article, but was unable to find one.
So, I just want to know the opinions.
I've never had one of them..but they look so disgustingly sweet...but i guess, whatever floats your boat right?  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 3:54 pm
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE  

RatSlave

Little-Missy-Moo

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 10:26 pm
What're they exactly? >>

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 12:28 am
Donuts ( crappy ones too in imho)  

Ozumou

Beautiful Grotesque

Shameless Hoarder

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 3:50 am
Krispy Kreme suck bad. Trust me. I worked for them. I don't any more. They ******** you around too much. And I know what goes into the different doughnuts they have too. I made them. scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 8:14 am
You know the glaze that covers some of the doughnuts? Well it has two different types of sugar in it. Caster sugar and 6x which is Icing Sugar. I use to feel sick when I made it...But then I had to get over it because they kept changing the policy on how to make the stuff and when to make the stuff. It makes you sick. stare

Beautiful Grotesque

Shameless Hoarder

WellzY
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 12:51 am
One Krispy Kreme store opened up in Melbourne mid last year. One day, a our Netball group thought it might be a good idea, to go to Krispy Kremes on a Sunday night, through the all-night drive through, to try some, what were promised, doughnuts sent from the Heavans.

What a waste of ******** time.

We got there, at around 9:30. We didn't get doughnuts untill around 12:30, possibly later. In either event, we were waiting for over 3 hours, just to get ******** doughnuts.

Rest assured, the night as a whole was pretty good, spending it with friends.

But ******** Krispy Kremes. They are horribly sweet. They're gross. No wander the US has an obesity problem. I mean, ergh!  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 2:34 am
You wouldn't get that at Penrith...Well, only if one of the managers who worked at Maccas as a manager and then went straight over to KK as a manager and always runs short on doughnuts just because he is stupid and everyone hates him. I hated working with him just because he would never talk to me. Just bark instructions and walk off up the front to talk to people up there. stare

Beautiful Grotesque

Shameless Hoarder

Alexie_dennison

6,800 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 1:45 am
HOLY LORD ALL MIGHTY!
*retches*
I know what you mena by America having an obesity Problem with KK!
gonk  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 6:01 pm
bohemian_wild_child
You wouldn't get that at Penrith...Well, only if one of the managers who worked at Maccas as a manager and then went straight over to KK as a manager and always runs short on doughnuts just because he is stupid and everyone hates him. I hated working with him just because he would never talk to me. Just bark instructions and walk off up the front to talk to people up there. stare

Oh no, we were waiting so long because there were so many people. There were heaps of people! On a Sunday night, I couldn't believe it. We were in line at the drive-through for so long because the line was probably over a kilometre or two long.  

WellzY
Crew

Doc Forrest

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 7:44 pm
I like the stuff; it's a damn good sugar rush.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 1:18 am
I've never tried KK. Thankfully I don't think any exist up here. I can't help wondering, with all that sugar content (and to my knowledge Aussies are relatively health concious), how long will those stores last in Oz? Hmm ...  

BeMuled MissBeth

Shameless Fairy

19,400 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • First step to fame 200

WellzY
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 2:42 am
BeMuled MissBeth
I've never tried KK. Thankfully I don't think any exist up here. I can't help wondering, with all that sugar content (and to my knowledge Aussies are relatively health concious), how long will those stores last in Oz? Hmm ...

We're not that health conscious. Something like 60% of adult Australians are either over-weight or obese. talk2hand

And you don't have any in Canada? I find that really, really strange.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 3:35 am
WellzY
bohemian_wild_child

Oh no, we were waiting so long because there were so many people. There were heaps of people! On a Sunday night, I couldn't believe it. We were in line at the drive-through for so long because the line was probably over a kilometre or two long.

It use to be like that here but people have gotten over it pretty much.

Beautiful Grotesque

Shameless Hoarder

BeMuled MissBeth

Shameless Fairy

19,400 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 4:48 pm
WellzY
BeMuled MissBeth

We're not that health conscious. Something like 60% of adult Australians are either over-weight or obese. talk2hand

And you don't have any in Canada? I find that really, really strange.

Not that I've ever seen and I live in a fair sized, University city. If anywhere up here would have a KK, it would be my city. 3nodding 3nodding We have scads of Tim Hortons' and Starbucks *shudders*, and lord knows how many other coffee shops. lol I think the factoid of St. Catharines is that there are more coffee shops per capita than anywhere else in Canada. Yeah ... go us ... with our glazed eyes and high strung caffeine cravings. lol

Only 60%, really? eek Wow. Now that actually surprises me given how active the country seems to be with all the sporting and such. I'm ... baffled. o.O;;  
The Official Australian Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff