Reply Discussions/Theories
Engelen's Gay Naruto Thread Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Engelen

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 7:10 pm
YAY! The guild will be great for all of us biggrin so, just for the fun of it, I'm making a "gay" Naruto thread xp I mean, we just can't afford not having one!
So, let's begin, what are you favourite gay couples?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 7:13 pm
leave it to the gender confused member of our group to make the gay thread.  

666alucard666
Captain

xTwisTx

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 8:10 pm
Engelen
YAY! The guild will be great for all of us biggrin so, just for the fun of it, I'm making a "gay" Naruto thread xp I mean, we just can't afford not having one!
So, let's begin, what are you favourite gay couples?

NaruSasu! 3nodding And KakaIru! whee The classics!

NaruGaara....

I dislike Kakashi and Naruto.. Or Kakashi and Sasuke... 'Cause he's 13 or so years older than them... And.. Yea. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 4:24 am

*faints*  

Moji-Kun!

Imorinod

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 9:43 am
what?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 3:11 pm
tee hee kakashi and irkura yaoi *chuckles* whee  

Suguru Fujisaki

Zero Caliber

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2004 3:30 am
You just had to go and create this thread, didn't you? sweatdrop Not that I have a problem with it anyway. blaugh

You know what I'm going to say, don't you? sweatdrop NaruSasu, NaruGaara, NaruKiba, NaruIruka, NaruKakashi, NaruShika, NaruNeji, ShikaKiba, ShikaNeji, SasuKakashi, SasuGaara, KakaIruka, KibaShika, and I'm sure there are a couple more but I just can't remember them. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2004 5:59 am
Zero Caliber
You just had to go and create this thread, didn't you? sweatdrop Not that I have a problem with it anyway. blaugh

You know what I'm going to say, don't you? sweatdrop NaruSasu, NaruGaara, NaruKiba, NaruIruka, NaruKakashi, NaruShika, NaruNeji, ShikaKiba, ShikaNeji, SasuKakashi, SasuGaara, KakaIruka, KibaShika, and I'm sure there are a couple more but I just can't remember them. sweatdrop

Ahahaha. ShikaNeji? How does that one work?? Lol. ShikaKiba and KibaShika, eh? Lol. I don't know how SasuGaara works either, but hey, why not? Lol. sweatdrop  

xTwisTx

Suguru Fujisaki

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2004 9:28 am
Zero Caliber

tee hee all thoses naruto pairings whee  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2004 10:55 am
*snorts, I knew you were going to make something like this...hehe. And of course, NaruSasu. Not SasuNaru...Sasuke = uke! xd  

Jade-sama

Takarai Hideto

Hilarious Genius

3,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2004 2:31 pm
SASUKE UKE UKE UKE BUNNY UKE  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2004 5:30 pm
i dunno but i really like kaubo parings tee hee, i just like him whee  

Suguru Fujisaki

Zero Caliber

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2004 8:52 pm
xTwisTx
Zero Caliber

Ahahaha. ShikaNeji? How does that one work?? Lol. ShikaKiba and KibaShika, eh? Lol. I don't know how SasuGaara works either, but hey, why not? Lol. sweatdrop
It's all how the author crafts the story. In a fanfiction that I was reading before I stopped reading fanfiction after getting hooked on Gaia, Neji was paired with Shikamaru. Shika could go with anyone mainly because he's the lazy one so would most likely be submissive. I read a fanfic about Kiba and Shikamaru and it was interesting in a way how the author played with their personalities. Well, if you could reall call it playing with their personalities. xp  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2004 9:02 pm
Suguru Fujisaki
Zero Caliber

tee hee all thoses naruto pairings whee
I'm for most pairings as long as the author or artist can make them work.  

Zero Caliber

Engelen

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2004 7:55 am
666alucard666
leave it to the gender confused member of our group to make the gay thread.

I'm not gender confused! gonk  
Discussions/Theories

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces