Reply Naruto Guild
Parts you hated in the series Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Crimson Cupcake

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 8:59 am
ninja I'm currently on episode 130 and it's getting annoying because all it is is Sasuke's past. I'm watching to see Naruto and Sasuke duke it out, not hear about Sasuke's past. ninja  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 4:38 pm
Time jump---->right now. Total crap.  

attila the fun

Maifai

Loyal Lionheart

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 6:03 pm
I hate every single scene with Sasuke in it cus' I hate his guts! scream And I also really hate the part when sasuke almost kills Naruto. mad Oh well. I guess I'm gonna go draw a picture of Sasuke and then tear it into bits. stare  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 6:14 pm
I didn't like it that the third hokage died....but it had to be done so Tsunade could come into play. I hated it when Sasuke left...but once again..it had to be done.  

Novatone

What the Pho

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 6:19 pm
50% of the fillers?  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 9:02 pm
my post has spooooilers...

Sasuke leaving Konoha was a terrible scene, but It had to be done. It pushed the plot along and made the series more intresting. I cried. It was really depressing. Not for Sasuke of course, for Naruto. Poor boy...bonds aren't mean to be broken. that stupid angsty self centered brat. *growls*

I also didn't much like the scene where they finally re-united. It was like..short, quick fight, then POOF. Gone. Over and done. ._. It was depressing. And when Sai was first introduced to the group, that was kinda iffy for me too. They didn't really like him much, did they? sweatdrop Well, I'm glad he's more accepted now.

Oh oh! And dont forget when the akatsuki extracted the demon from gaara. I don't think I've ever been more pissed at a manga in my life. xd I literally jumped up, pointed dramatically at the computer and screamed, "YOU CAN'T DO THAT, YOU BASATARDS!" It wasn't because I'm a Gaara fangirl or anything...It's more their attitude towards the Jinchuuriki themselves. I got pissed when they extracted Yugito's demon too...  

Kexita

User_1426750

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 3:14 am
What the Pho
50% of the fillers?
99.9999999999%  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 6:28 am
Tony the Tiger Mizuki.  

Captain Verd

Historical

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 2:01 pm
Crimson Cupcake
ninja I'm currently on episode 130 and it's getting annoying because all it is is Sasuke's past. I'm watching to see Naruto and Sasuke duke it out, not hear about Sasuke's past. ninja
User Image

Noone cares keep watching it.
:X heart

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 3:25 pm
Warning- High Voltage
What the Pho
50% of the fillers?
99.9999999999%

whats the .1 percent you liked?  

Kexita

[u n f a m i l i a r]

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 3:48 pm
i hated when some of the characters died (even in the fillers)  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 1:51 am
the fillers....duh  

invisibIe boii

Last Messiah

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 10:03 am
death to whoever made the filler episodes....just time jump already... domokun  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 12:53 pm
One word
two syllables
seven letters:

FILLERS  

Tenkiba

sk8intree

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 2:20 pm
i absolutely hate the filler episodes. every. single. one of them. i watched the first three in japan and when i moved to virginia, i didnt watch them online. i was like "screw that! im reading the manga"  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff