94%
 94%  [ 32 ]
Go For Your Ex!
5%
 5%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 34

Maggot4life91

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 12:54 pm
I like this dude and I think he may like me. He looks at me all the time and when he hugs me it seems like he never wants to let go. The other thing is I think I may still have feelings for my ex.. We have been broken up for since October.. What should I do go for this new guy or try for my ex?  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 2:25 pm
Well.. if that guy is you ex I'm supposing that something happened that one of you did not like and the break up happened. Perhaps you should go ahead and give this new guy a chance..?

Shiiba

BlackFlamesofSorrow

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 4:01 pm
The new guy, instincts tell me that.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 4:12 pm
New guy.
Just go for it.

.sil3nt.screams.

Maggot4life91

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 6:55 pm
thanx, i think i will go for the new guy.. how do you ask someone out? XD  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 7:55 pm
ask him out to coffee
then wait a few days and go on a date  

BleedingEmoRoses

Choklit Teddi

450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 2:03 am
Maggot4life91
I like this dude and I think he may like me. He looks at me all the time and when he hugs me it seems like he never wants to let go. The other thing is I think I may still have feelings for my ex.. We have been broken up for since October.. What should I do go for this new guy or try for my ex?

I'm in the same position.
Which is actually rather creepy.
I would play it safe until you feel comfortable enough to act upon your own whims.
If you have an ex/still like your ex, chances are theres probably a reason why you two broke up.
Consider all of your options before acting.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 4:46 am
I say move on dear. You don't want to go back to your ex and end up with an on and off relationship, because those aren't good. So give the new guy a chance If you like him. Who knows? Could be the best decision ever biggrin
(by the way I'm a strong beleiver in true love and an optimist ^.^)  

Alice_K8

Devils_lilboy

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 7:35 am
Maggot4life91

I think that you should give the new guy a chance.... who knows you may regret it if you don't give it a try and then in the future you don't have the opurtunity to try it out.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 7:43 am
Darkness Is My Life's Blood

They're Exes for a reason, as for asking someone out, you talk to them for a while, then ask Them to you BF

Light Is My Deaths Curse

Dante Omura

MysteryCross

1,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 10:13 am
Definately give the new guy a chance.... You could jus plan a day of small activities, or jus hang around at the mall for a few hours.... Don't based him on looks; jus get to know his personality better.... [why the hell would you wanna crawl back to your ex anyways!?!?! XP] Hope that helps ya out! [grins]  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 10:32 am
why did you and your ex break up?
if the problems that caused that are still there...your just going back into the same situation...and you will most likely end up miserable

new guy=fresh start..unless you and your ex can fix whatever went wrong..go for the new guy  

ketchakik

nightwing773

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 10:43 am
go for the new guy, give him a chance, and then if it doesn't work out, and you still want to go back to your ex, then try it.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 11:35 am
Death is only the beginning...

new guy

xdemonicallyxyours13x

Angel Bruja

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 11:42 am
Unless your ex feels the same way, go for the new guy.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff