Reply ~ Main Forum ~
Fears (Irrational or not) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nazo no Kanjojin

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 6:43 pm
I can't stand backwards music, being in the dark alone, leaving my little sister with people, thinking that my GF is being harmed by someone, and...basically, I"m just paranoid. But I really am afraid of backwards music. It TERRIFIES me.

What are you afraid of?  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 6:50 pm
I am completely paraniod of everything but hate, danger, mistrust, graveyards, and the dark....weird yes?

but most of all, I fear falling. not falling from fame or anything too in depth, just falling over, or falling down the steps, lol.

I fear the death of everyone I hold dear.  

nightwing773

Shiiba

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 6:56 pm
Wow, I'm the same way about backwards music. While I find the whole "backtracking-- subliminal messages" in music really interesting, but listening to it backwards freaks the hell out of me... I'm also deathly afraid of being in water in the dark alone. It could be a shower in the dark, being in a lake at night, or whatever... Scares me beyond belief. sweatdrop

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 7:27 pm
Shiiba
Wow, I'm the same way about backwards music. While I find the whole "backtracking-- subliminal messages" in music really interesting, but listening to it backwards freaks the hell out of me... I'm also deathly afraid of being in water in the dark alone. It could be a shower in the dark, being in a lake at night, or whatever... Scares me beyond belief. sweatdrop

Amen, brother. Amen  

Nazo no Kanjojin

toriable2016

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 7:37 pm
Um.....Im afraid of listening to really sqeaky music...Like Aqua....they sort of scare me..... gonk Also.....cheerleaders....and anything over happyfied.....Backwards music will get me screaming...literally. xd  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 7:46 pm
My fear is falling into a man hole
Dieng in my sleep (while falling forever)
Getting rapped by a old asian man  

prettyful_flower

Shiiba

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 7:54 pm
Nazo no Kanjojin
Shiiba

Amen, brother. Amen

Sister. xd

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 9:45 pm
Zombies.

I have a paralising fear of zombies.
eek eek  

Spooky Wasabi Princess

Proxy Risk-Taker

14,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Magical Girl 50

GilAskan
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 9:52 pm
I'm not particularly afraid of anything. I'm cautious, but I wouldn't say I'm afraid. I'm not afraid of blades, but I also wouldn't swing one around at a whim. I'm not afraid of heights, but I wouldn't walk a tight-rope over a bottomless pit. Et' cetera.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 10:07 pm
I'm afraid of water that's mucky that I can't see in...pool or ocean water is okay, but I don'tlike being underwater in lakes. I'm also afraid of walking through rooms or hallways in a house even when they are light if other adjoining rooms are dark. Total darkness isn't bad, but when I turn around and there's a dark space behind me I get really paranoid. Sometimes I start getting a little nervous when I'm in a car on the highway, but only when I think about it and really realize how fast we're going...other than that I don't mind.

That's about it :]

..Luaxanna..

vailendeathmage

6,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 10:11 pm
GilAskan
I'm not particularly afraid of anything. I'm cautious, but I wouldn't say I'm afraid. I'm not afraid of blades, but I also wouldn't swing one around at a whim. I'm not afraid of heights, but I wouldn't walk a tight-rope over a bottomless pit. Et' cetera.
i am with you but mindless violence is so totaly FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 12:01 am
What Im afraid of? not much really. main things are being alone forever, and being in a bathroom with out the lights on. the latter is more of a paranoia than a fear, i guess.  

Katanas Blade

Mage The Red

Bloodthirsty Demon

24,750 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Winged 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 12:42 am
I am not afraid of the dark, just really paranoid when alone, and staring down a dark hallway. It creeps me out. I then begin to think something's trying to get me. sweatdrop Yeah, I probably seem like a wuss.

I am also afraid of being left alone, dying, a slight bit of heights, and I think I also fear never being happy. I think I also fear the afterlife... if there is one.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 3:25 am
Im not afraid of much. There are things that give me the wiggins but I dont think I really have a irrational fear of anything. I dislike Spiders, Clowns, people in giant foam suits (hence why i would not do well in disney land id end up hitting mickey or something)  

Kaydienne

EvFaerAshlynn

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 6:11 am
I fear death above all. I fear dying because I can't be sure of what it is, what it feels like, or what comes next. I am afraid of my loved ones dying because I can't stand the thought of being without them. Most of all I fear dying alone and unloved.
I also fear losing someone, not just because of death. Just the simple thought of not having my loved ones close to me anymore is disheartening and terrifying.
I'm also pretty much terrified of the unknown.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff