Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

suck???.....heres money just vote
  yup.....
View Results

[Ninja_Of_The_Thirteen]

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 10:43 am
i had to spend this crappy new years eve with my family!!! damn it.... we played clue dvd.....wel had no idea how to play it so my parents were fighting from 11:00 to 1:30..........uhhhhgggg i couldnt even watch naruto....... well my new years sucked....what about yours? stressed  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 11:06 am
pretty much the same....: I went to our city's anual first night, but the worwst part was that I had to take my complaining, obnoxious, and loud aunt. she gave me a headache the whole while. then, we went to church (but that was fun because I finally got away from my aunt). then, i saw the fireworks, so that was the best part....... xd

.+Melanthios+.

MsUnknown

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 11:41 am
Mine sucked, it was soooooooo freaking boring!

It consisted of......Gaia-phone-sleep.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 12:12 pm
P!ATD was pretty suckish  

XxMCR.FREAKxX

[Lacrimosa]

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 1:14 pm
I feel sorry for you guys. Me and my mom played Life(Which I kicked her a** at). Then we watched something turn to 2007. Then we got drunk on cider and I ran around the house screaming 'Rock On' in a british accent drinking cider from the bottle. It was pretty awesome. My mom and my uncle just stared at him when i was acting drunk. I had a cider hangover today. XP  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 1:19 pm
well i pretty much spent my time hangin out a window while goin like 8o miles an hour and i went to the movies with an a** of my friends and ruined the movie for everybody else in there..yea so it was pretty much awesome lol  

x.Cupcake.x.Princess.x

deathcomes_onsilentwings

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 1:26 pm
I watched the Naruto Years Eve for most of the day! heart My brother got pissed because he hates anime. It was funny. xd

Around 8 my family and I watched a little bit of South Park before my mom got offended by them saying 'jesus christ' and decided to change it.

Then we watched the Time Square New Years celebration, after which we went outside and launched a few fireworks and screamed.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 1:36 pm
deathcomes_onsilentwings
I watched the Naruto Years Eve for most of the day! heart My brother got pissed because he hates anime. It was funny. xd

Around 8 my family and I watched a little bit of South Park before my mom got offended by them saying 'jesus christ' and decided to change it.

Then we watched the Time Square New Years celebration, after which we went outside and launched a few fireworks and screamed.

my brothers both hate anime so i lost maybe 4 hours of it....including sasuke vs gaara!!!!!!!!!!!!! it sucked...... i also missed rock lee vs gaara! i love rock lee so i was mad! scream  

[Ninja_Of_The_Thirteen]

ProphecyEmpress

Dangerous Worshipper

10,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 2:13 pm
Mine wasn't all that special. It was just like any ordinary day.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 2:17 pm
It was pretty decent for me - I was over at a friends house for his mother's party. Mostly it was watching Twilight Zone off-and-on, occasionally listening to Joy Division's "Unknown Pleasures" album through my mp3 player, and being on the computer.
I got said friend to join Gaia that day. mrgreen  

-Resurrected Writer-
Crew

Henneth Annun
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 3:13 pm
HaWkGiRL
Mine wasn't all that special. It was just like any ordinary day.

Same same...I was just extra nice to everyone I hated.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 4:51 pm
End of a Crappy Year, Begining of another Crappy Year  

Matterthief

Alice_K8

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 5:13 pm
new years eve was good. Didn't stay up to midnight. My boyfriend and I fell asleep. XD  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 5:14 pm
My new years resolution is to beat guitar hero on expert. All that's left is "Get Ready to Rokk","The breaking wheel", "bark at the moon" and "cowboys from hell".

Ok, so they are all really hard songs....but I have a year to do it, right?
stressed  

Alice_K8

Laharl Part Deux

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 5:17 pm
Mine was totally fecking awesome! Letsee... Me and my friends burned stuff in a bondfire,We had too much sugar,Watched Robot Chicken on YouTube,had a dance off, then proceeded at four in the morning to streek- in the pouring rain....I say that classifies as a good New Years.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff