First dates with the Men and Women of Naruto Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

EwYouNerd

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 9:55 am
This is the stupidest topic on earth but I thought I'd give it a go. heart

Basically, life is tough for a ninja. You've gotta see blood and guts at every turn, so when do they have the time to notice the beauty and romance in life? heart Most importantly, how would they project this into courtship? We all have different romantic personalities, as different as our fingerprints. Chances are, wink hopeful thinking aside, a lot of ninjas wouldn't know what the hell to do concerning the romance department.

So have a go at it. What do you think a date would be like with any certain character(s)? What would they do, where would they take you, how would they act, and how would the night end?

And this isn't your chance to write a fanfic of your character of choice out on a date with YOU, in particular. This is just mostly what they would do on dates in GENERAL, with anyone.

Discuss.

I'll reply to my thread, because I'm my best friend.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 10:01 am
Anything with Jiraiya is an obvious night of flattery, showing off, getting drunk, and then loads and loads of sex. All of that would happen in a bar or sake lounge somewhere. No mysteries, no bull. Just Jiraiya.  

Captain Verd

EwYouNerd

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 10:16 am
I'll start with the women, since there are less to cover:

Tsunade: She's got a lot of emotional baggage and is clearly not over her first/only love. Chances are she'd like to keep it light. She's short-tempered, not very patient, and acts pretty to-the-point and srsbznss. She'd want to be sexy and chat with you a lot, probably gamble and get very drunk, but I honestly don't think she's the type to give it up on the first date even if she was drunk off her a**. You think Jiraiya would have scored already if she was. She'd probably find any excuse to storm off all pissed, or hit you. Chances are she wouldn't care much for flattery, either. Basically, she'd not be very romantic, but probably very nostalgiac and just want to have fun. Get ready for a night out on the town, getting drunk and playing a ton of games. The night would end in broken ribs. heart *sighs*

Shizune: She's got a very caring and sweet personality, and is assertive when calling someone out on erratic or inappropriate behaviour. She generally likes to laugh and have fun, it would seem, and she'd most likely go along with wherever you suggested the two of you should go. There would probably be tons of joking and flirting going on, and she'd act very silly. I imagine she'd bring you some food, play footsie under the table with you, make eyes at you, and giggle at every joke you made (if you're funny, that is). wink Chances are the night would end with her would end in a sexy kiss and, if she was tipsy enough, inviting you in for some fun.

Chiyo: I imagine she'd have a motorcycle and take you out dancing. The night would end with hot, sweaty, saggy boobs in your face.

Kurenai: She's obviously the type that's quiet and likes to be chased after, but gets all pissy and haughty if you don't chase after her. After all, she was joined with Asuma at the hip and even seeked him out and followed him everywhere, but if anyone would suggest romance she'd blush and get angry, mostly because she just wanted asuma to finally proclaim his love for her..which..he didnt. She also wears tons of make up and didn't become a Chuunin until she was 17 and Jounin at 27. She sucks. Anyways where was I? Oh yeah, her make up would run after she got drunk and started talking about Asuma, and you'd have to take her home. She'd talk about how lonely she was and eventually be fishing for pity sex. If you had any dignity, you'd walk away right there.

Anko: She'd probably touch up a bit, wear something very sexy (..well..she already does), and do a lot of little things to SLOWLY DRIVE YOU CRAZY. She'd laugh and tease, put her hand on your shoulder or play with your hair a bit, get really drunk and then suggest the both of you go screw. I doubt she'd beat around the bush, and she's not looking for intimacy or commitment, so she'd be seriously uncomfortable if you proclaimed love or called her beautiful. The date would be short, but the sex would last a long while, with lots of bloodplay, hair pulling, scratching, and her dominating. After that she'd kick you out of her bed and, if you were good enough to satisfy her, suggest you two do that again. You'd collapse outside of her front door on to your knees, crying and feeling used.

and yet, wanting more.

LOL THESE ARE SO GAY AND FUN *DOES MORE*  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 10:27 am
Captain Verd
Anything with Jiraiya is an obvious night of flattery, showing off, getting drunk, and then loads and loads of sex. All of that would happen in a bar or sake lounge somewhere. No mysteries, no bull. Just Jiraiya.

But the question is: How would the sex be? And would he just be pretending you are Orochimaru?  

EwYouNerd

Captain Verd

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 10:28 am
LOL KURENAI. Um I've actually been on a date with Chiyo, and that's exactly what it's like.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 10:29 am
EwYouNerd
Captain Verd

But the question is: How would the sex be? And would he just be pretending you are Orochimaru?
It would be drunken, probably boring regular sex. Jiraiya may be a master of kink, but I HAVE A FEELING HE'D just go for the ol' lyin' on the bed thing.

And um yes he would redface  

Captain Verd

EwYouNerd

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 10:39 am
Temari: I don't think Temari would be about romantic words at all. However, she'd use body language like no tomorrow. Lots of flashing of her legs, cleavage peaks, making coy eyes at you, etc. However, even though she oozes sex appeal, I think she'd do it mostly for the teasing. I don't see Temari as the type to be very physical as soon as she shows attraction to you ,otherwise she and Shikamaru would be banging 24/7 just because they did a bit of tiny flirting. She'd probably want to go someplace dark and quiet, but fancy. Lots of wine and nice food, and she'd stare at you expectantly a lot and want to be amused. She'd be interested in talking politics, flowers, sex, or teasing, I'm sure. Basically, she'd have you wrapped around her pink all night, and want to be out for a long time. She'd show little emotion through her facial expressions, not wanting to let on whether or not you're gonna keep her interest. By the end of the night, she'd whisper a sexy good night in your ear, squeeze your a**, and turn and walk off. You'd be left with a horrible stiffie, or, if you're a female, some leg-clenching sadness, and you'd go inside to play with yourself and sob into your pillow. You'll never be man/woman enough for her, so I guess you'll go eat worms, huh?

Ino: Ino would spend a good long while fixing her hair and putting on light make up. And Ino would know exactly what you'd like, and what she looks good in. She'd readily cling to your arm, flirting and wearing some nice smelling perfume. She'd tell Daddy that she'd be home by midnight, lying obviously. Ino would be very attentive and complimenting, but she'd expect it back. She'd want your eyes just on her, and want you to get jealous or angry if she looked at someone else, and while she'd want your attention focused she would definitely not want to be suffocated or controlled. She'd suggest something fun to eat, and make jokes and be dramatic about someone getting her order wrong. She'd probably want to go out dancing, then, tipsy and adrenaline rushed, take you to the VIP (ninjas are OBSESSED with 'very important person's, after all) room and straddle you, make out with you, get you all hot and heavy and then suggest you go out to see a play or movie. During the play/movie, she'd continue to grope randomly and squeeze, wink, cling, etc. At the end of the night, you'd be ready to dip into that warm honeypot of Ino gold. You can feel it. Cupid's arrow has struck, violins are playing a symphony in the background of your mind, your heart is pumping fast...and then she'd chew you out for not noticing that her shoes were new. Slamming the door in your face, this would all be a part of Ino's game to get you to give her more attention, begging for her forgiveness.

And as that door shut in your face, your jaw would drop, a record scratch would be hard in the distance, and you'd quickly run to get your boombox and play "In your Eyes" at her window.

Good job, sucker. She's got you in her claws.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 10:40 am
Captain Verd
EwYouNerd
Captain Verd

It would be drunken, probably boring regular sex. Jiraiya may be a master of kink, but I HAVE A FEELING HE'D just go for the ol' lyin' on the bed thing.

And um yes he would redface

He so would.

..And yes. He so would. sweatdrop  

EwYouNerd

Captain Verd

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 10:45 am
And that's why Temari and Ino are perfect for each other. I'M GONNA BE DOING THESE INSTEAD OF TALKIN TO THE BOYBOY TODAY lol.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 10:48 am
Captain Verd
And that's why Temari and Ino are perfect for each other. I'M GONNA BE DOING THESE INSTEAD OF TALKIN TO THE BOYBOY TODAY lol.

This is the best way to spend your day, anyways.

And I know. Temari and Ino would have the world's hottest date, ever.  

EwYouNerd

EwYouNerd

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 11:11 am
Sakura: You've read about Sakura in books, seen her in plays: She's the girl next door. The betty cooper, the chick who went from homely to hot within a couple of years. She's not the one you actively chase, she's not the one you expect to bang on a first date, but she is your secret fantasy. You're waiting for the day that she realizes Sasuke is not the one for her, and she can cry against your manly/womanly chest, and eventually, get boned by your healing woody/koochie. She's got a temper, but she's sweet, romantic, loving, emotional and expressive. She wants you to pay attention to her, compliment her (see: chapter 245), flirt with her, tell her she's a woman. She also wants to help you out. This probably comes from her desperate need to be wanted and needed and useful. She'd prod and want you to open up, and nothing would get her more hot than if you showed some vulnerability or insecurity that she could play counselor/cheerleader to. Sakura would probably enjoy a date starting earlier in the evening, spending it walking through the village streets and wanting to stay by you to keep warm. She'd be chatting, and getting you to open up and opening up to you in return, while your mind was just wandering off and wondering if she's wearing any underwear. She'd sit down on a special bench with you, taking out a nicely wrapped package of dinner she prepared just for this night. She'd feed you, get any food or drink you got on your lips/corner of your mouth with her own, and some PG kissing would go on right there, buddy. She'd smile lovingly at you, eyes sparkling with romance. She wants you, you want her. You got it in the bag, kiddo. She'd take your hand, talking more of her opinions on love and the village and friendship and teamwork. You'd be noticing how hot her legs were. She'd ask you to walk her home, thanking you for the wonderful time and thanking you for listening, if you gave her the attention and pity stories she wanted. At her door, she'd caress your shoulders and give you a soft kiss.

You'd mention how it was pretty cold, and how it's a long walk home. Hinting, hoping she'd invite you in for some nice lovin' by the fire. You've never met a girl so sincere, so genuine, so confident and sweet and caring..could this be love? Could this be the one? She'd smile, hand you a coat, and wink at you, closing the door slowly.

Sorry, dude. You're not f*cked up enough for Haruno Sakura.

Hyuuga Hinata: Dressing conservatively, Hinata wouldn't want to draw attention to herself. Sure, she wants to look pretty for you, but she also doesn't want to make it look like she tried too hard. That way, if she ends up looking ugly, she can at least think she didn't try hard enough to be pretty and that's why, right? She's shy, and wouldn't like anyone fast moving. However, she's self-conscious, and wouldn't like anyone moving too slow or keeping her guessing with not enough body or verbal validation. You'd compliment her, and, after escaping her Father's death glares, hand her some flowers. She'd bring up how she loves flower-pressing, and you'd fight images out of your head that involved Hinata-pressing..against the wall. Get ready for an agonizing night of cuteness and saying the wrong thing. Anything could hurt her feelings or make her upset, but she'd genuinely believe you and trust you if you were being sweet or complimenting. You'd have to fight to keep her eyes off the ground, and she'd want to talk about the stars and ask you something lame like if you thought she'd ever shine brightly like the stars. Best lie and say yes, dude, if you want any future Hinata-ness. Lots of nervous lip biting, playing with her hair, fidgeting, and quiet moments. You'd need to basically make her feel secure, loved, comforted, and also exhibit confidence and make her loosen up and have fun. After feeding her some nice food, she'd probably suggest you play a game. You'd try your best to win her that stuffed fox animal she's so insistent on getting, but you fail. She would encourage you and comfort you, and you'd realize that this girl was serious when she was acting genuinely sweet to you, and had no ulterior motives.

You then find out about the chastity belt Hiashi has made her wear, a fate worse than the Branch Seal.

Suddenly, you stop calling and emailing her.

poor, poor Hinata.

Tenten: Ah, Heather. She'd come out dressed casual, already smiling and probably having ideas of what to do. First, she'd want to go to the local bar, play some pool and throw some darts, showing off her accurate aim. Not much touching going on yet, but lots of competitive flirting and fangirling of any talent you show. She'd show admiration and appreciation, and then suggest you get some ice cream and go get your tea leaves read. She'd get embarrassed or annoyed at any silly behaviour, and most likely want you to act cool, composed, and someone she could be proud to be seen with. You'd try to impress her with cool juggling tricks, and accidentally hit her with a dart. Awkwardly trying to apologize, she'd just grunt and give you annoyed looks the rest of the night. She's impressed by hard work and status, and nothing you're doing after that point seems to be going well. And she seemed so laid-back! Oh well, nothing to do but stare at her big boobs.

And..she just spotted you. Tenten is pretty balanced, down-to-earth, fun, and values hard work. However, she also goes for the elite type, and is a bit status-conscious, not liking embarrassment and quick to be annoyed or exasperated. And staring at her boobs did not help.

She'd end up walking away from you annoyed, while you shouted angrily "WHATEVER, YOU AINT ALL THAT, ANYWAYS."

She is but a far away dream, now. Out of your league, out of your reach.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 11:44 am
That's so true that scares me =O  

Pekora

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 12:21 pm
Any way you can... shorten those? *sounding particularly rude*
I'm interested, so I'll read them later.

You know... I'd gab on about Shikamaru, since I DO read just about EVERYTHING about him... but he really is an enigma. He could react a few ways...

I won't get into them because either you'll own my a** or you'll be dead wrong about him. And I'd hate to be totally wrong about him. I really would. Though girls are easier, simply because girls have a goal to shoot for, and they have very specific ways of doing so... These guys (at least the younger ones) aren't so sex-driven, and I'm sure most of them would feel rather awkward.

I just imagined the funniest thing though. Reading about Temari, naturally I imagined her with Shikamaru. That part where you said she squeezes his a**, I imagines him like, falling and knocking over some tables, plates flying everywhere, a few gasps and hushes in the room as Temari like, blows a kiss. xd

See, the reason why he's hard to get is because I don't know if he'd play it cool or if he'd suddenly become clumsy... I also can imagine him being very stiff and unhappy in a restaurant. I'll make my decision after reading more carefully into female relations with him... He hates his mother... sees Temari as a challenge... thinks all the other girls are complete bitches, though after a while he comes to think Sakura isn't so bad, when she's not kicking Naruto's a**... Shikamaru is a really shifty guy, and something tells me he wouldn't do well in a dating experience. He'd feel out of place in a restaurant, and would want to chill at one of his favorite places with... her. Whoever she is. Temari? xd And I do know he isn't so dominant; that just shows in his personality. The girl would probably have to rear him up, not the other way around. His bottled emotions suggest that around girls, he could go Hinata and clam up... I'm not sure... I'd need to review all the chapters where he interacts with girls... Wow, that's most chapters, since he's NEVER fought a guy until HIDAN. D:<

Oh yeah, Anko is the type of girl to get REALLY drunk. She binges on food constantly and has an addiction to it. I'm surprised she isn't fat.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 12:26 pm
Shikalee

You know... I'd gab on about Shikamaru, since I DO read just about EVERYTHING about him... but he really is an enigma. He could react a few ways...

I won't get into them because either you'll own my a** or you'll be dead wrong about him. And I'd hate to be totally wrong about him. I really would. Though girls are easier, simply because girls have a goal to shoot for, and they have very specific ways of doing so... These guys (at least the younger ones) aren't so sex-driven, and I'm sure most of them would feel rather awkward.

I just imagined the funniest thing though. Reading about Temari, naturally I imagined her with Shikamaru. That part where you said she squeezes his a**, I imagines him like, falling and knocking over some tables, plates flying everywhere, a few gasps and hushes in the room as Temari like, blows a kiss. xd

See, the reason why he's hard to get is because I don't know if he'd play it cool or if he'd suddenly become clumsy... I also can imagine him being very stiff and unhappy in a restaurant. I'll make my decision after reading more carefully into female relations with him... He hates his mother... sees Temari as a challenge... thinks all the other girls are complete bitches, though after a while he comes to think Sakura isn't so bad, when she's not kicking Naruto's a**... Shikamaru is a really shifty guy, and something tells me he wouldn't do well in a dating experience. He'd feel out of place in a restaurant, and would want to chill at one of his favorite places with... her. Whoever she is. Temari? xd And I do know he isn't so dominant; that just shows in his personality. The girl would probably have to rear him up, not the other way around. His bottled emotions suggest that around girls, he could go Hinata and clam up... I'm not sure... I'd need to review all the chapters where he interacts with girls... Wow, that's most chapters, since he's NEVER fought a guy until HIDAN. D:<

Oh yeah, Anko is the type of girl to get REALLY drunk. She binges on food constantly and has an addiction to it. I'm surprised she isn't fat.

Nope, I'm not gonna shorten them ;D I like babbling, and now that I'm done with the girls I'll do the guys! Remember, it's all personal opinion, so I'm sure others will have a different view on this all. And hahah XD when I do shikamaru, basically we can combine his and temari's and see how that would go. I think if Temari ever made a move on him like that, he'd get out of his cool persona and suddenly get very very awkward and reluctant and tense XD  

EwYouNerd

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 1:04 pm
EwYouNerd
Shikalee

Nope, I'm not gonna shorten them ;D I like babbling, and now that I'm done with the girls I'll do the guys! Remember, it's all personal opinion, so I'm sure others will have a different view on this all. And hahah XD when I do shikamaru, basically we can combine his and temari's and see how that would go. I think if Temari ever made a move on him like that, he'd get out of his cool persona and suddenly get very very awkward and reluctant and tense XD
It was more of a rhetorical question, since my post suggests that I actually read them.

Yet you state it like fact. Why isn't anyone calling you out on it? xd Anyway, when you DO post about Shikamaru, expect a rant from me. Just because... well... I can't resist replying to something like that. I'll write my VIEWS, OPINIONS, and SPECULATIONS... (nice and big for Verd and Mofo to see) when I feel I am ready. I have a few ideas but... I need to check them, and back them up with facts.

I would not combine his and Temari's because... well, okay, I guess I would but I would also write about what he wants, and where in a date he would feel content. I have a pretty good idea what that is. :]  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff