Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sims Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all things Sims created by Maxis/EA. 

Tags: simulation, god games, story telling, custom, Sims 

Reply The Sims Guild
You know what would be awesome? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Poll gold for you!
  <3
View Results

Captain Jenocidal

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 4:59 pm
I think it would be totally awesome if you could actually choose between kids up for adoption, just like you can choose between pets when you adopt them.

I also think it'd be neat if you could actually create the kids that are up for adoption. Like, creating the kids just as you would a normal family, and then having them somehow submitted to the adoption agency. But that's just me.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 7:52 pm
That would be kinda cool. It adds more realism to the game ((the choosing part)).  

Noembelu

Sweet_Melissad

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 7:55 pm
yeah, I think it would be really great if you could choose them, or even just the sex of them....  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 10:21 pm
[User Image]

i've always wanted to be able to put babies up for adoption.
    because sometimes i make a knowledge sim & he has the want to get abducted so i use cheats to get him to be but then i forget that he gets pregnant and i have this kid i don't want & i don't want him to be depressed because social services take him away, or because he has another kid i want to keep

`R a i n b o w

Greenzally

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 8:58 am

Yah!

For those of you who'd be interested, there IS a hack that allows you to put your kids up for adoption,
and there is also (if I remeber correctly) a hack that lets you chose the kids' gender.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 9:39 pm
Greenzally

Yah!

For those of you who'd be interested, there IS a hack that allows you to put your kids up for adoption,
and there is also (if I remeber correctly) a hack that lets you chose the kids' gender.

really there is how awesome  

` D ! N O S A U R

Captain Jenocidal

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 7:22 am
Greenzally

Yah!

Really? Where?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 11:25 am
That would be cool, I don't know how many times I've gotten a different sex than I wanted or gotten a REALLY ugly kid..  

hup123hup123slapslap

Captain Jenocidal

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 12:42 pm
hup123hup123slapslap
That would be cool, I don't know how many times I've gotten a different sex than I wanted or gotten a REALLY ugly kid..

Yeah, the Maxis defaults are hideous. I feel sorry for them. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 1:41 pm
I haven't been playing all too long on Sims 2 since I only got it just this Christmas but I've read that teens can't be taken away or put up for adoption. I like the idea of choosing a kid but it would be more realistic to have babies, toddlers, kids, and teens available for adoption, along with the choosing. But I'm sure that'll wait 'til Sims 3 sweatdrop  

Princess Harmonia

athena08905

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 2:02 pm
I hate it when you have, like, a horribly ugly kid...and you have to raise them.....or, they have gay names...  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 6:08 pm
that sounds cool!!! but a few times ive actually been able to choose a name blaugh heart  

+Aniko_Chan+

Captain Jenocidal

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 11:36 am
+Aniko_Chan+
that sounds cool!!! but a few times ive actually been able to choose a name blaugh heart

Really? The only time I've been able to choose a name was when I adopted a baby.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 7:23 pm
Oh that'd be nice. whee  

FullMetalBananaStickers

Pinny Nickels

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 10:37 pm
Yeah, I guess.
I also wish you could adopt the homeless neighborhood pets.

But I'm sure there is/will be some kind of mod for that eventually.  
The Sims Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff