Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sims Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all things Sims created by Maxis/EA. 

Tags: simulation, god games, story telling, custom, Sims 

Reply The Sims Guild
Brandi Broke Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

izfreek

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 12:05 pm
Ok when I was playing the Broke family she had gotten pregnant. I have no idea why because she didn't woohoo with anybody. The last thing she did was talk to John Burb (she wasn't in a bed or hot tub with him) and now all of a sudden she's pregnant. It's fricken crazy!  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 12:32 pm
That's supposed to happen. It's in the storyline. As you know, Skip, her husband, is dead. Apparently before he died, he got her pregnant, only it didn't appear so until you began playing the family. 3nodding  

Captain Jenocidal

black_kittie

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 1:02 pm
Aruba Jam
That's supposed to happen. It's in the storyline. As you know, Skip, her husband, is dead. Apparently before he died, he got her pregnant, only it didn't appear so until you began playing the family. 3nodding

yep yep ^^;  
Emradrig rolled 2 6-sided dice: 5, 2 Total: 7 (2-12)
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 9:31 pm
That would really suck if it happened in real life. sad  

Emradrig

Aged Healer

9,050 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Healer 50

Captain Jenocidal

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 11:42 am
Emradrig

Especially since he died from a "suspicious pool ladder accident". sweatdrop sad

I actually resurrected the guy a couple days ago using the insimenator, and his aspiration was romance. Maybe he cheated on Brandi (since that's a huge want of a romance aspiring sim) and she deleted the ladder after he got in as revenge. That would be evil. twisted sweatdrop

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 10:38 pm
Yeah, she's already pregnant when you get the game.
It suprised me at first too. But aftually, she had been woohooing with a couple of people when I first found out she was pregnant. xD It confused me though because I was pretty sure I had never selected 'try for baby'.  

Pinny Nickels

lilyukina32784

3,150 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 6:45 pm
yep yep that's the way it is biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 8:29 pm
Penny Nickels
Yeah, she's already pregnant when you get the game.
It suprised me at first too. But aftually, she had been woohooing with a couple of people when I first found out she was pregnant. xD It confused me though because I was pretty sure I had never selected 'try for baby'.
[User Image]

well, you can still get preggo from just WooHooing, very small chance, but you still can

`R a i n b o w

Small Strawx

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 10:36 am
does she always have a boy? she always did for me when i played that family. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 5:50 pm
Aruba Jam
Emradrig

Especially since he died from a "suspicious pool ladder accident". sweatdrop sad

I actually resurrected the guy a couple days ago using the insimenator, and his aspiration was romance. Maybe he cheated on Brandi (since that's a huge want of a romance aspiring sim) and she deleted the ladder after he got in as revenge. That would be evil. twisted sweatdrop

I think the suspicious pool ladder accident is a little morbid, seeing as when you start playing the Broke family the little pool is still in the back yard. Which seemed kind of morbid to me.  

adubbskthx

goddess_oraorchid

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 5:54 pm
adubbskthx
Aruba Jam
Emradrig

I think the suspicious pool ladder accident is a little morbid, seeing as when you start playing the Broke family the little pool is still in the back yard. Which seemed kind of morbid to me.
I find it quite funny but I'm a little crazy  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 1:04 pm
TigerChild
does she always have a boy? she always did for me when i played that family. 3nodding

Yah, me too. Brandi got a boy in my game.  

minaflower71

FullmetalBeast

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 2:35 pm
goddess_oraorchid
adubbskthx
Aruba Jam
Emradrig

Haha, that's how I kill off my sims. Make them go swimming, then delete the ladders. twisted  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 3:13 pm
FullmetalBeast
goddess_oraorchid
adubbskthx
Aruba Jam
Emradrig

Haha, that's how I kill off my sims. Make them go swimming, then delete the ladders. twisted
It's like watching a movie or titanic  

goddess_oraorchid

FullmetalBeast

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 3:23 pm
goddess_oraorchid
FullmetalBeast
goddess_oraorchid
adubbskthx
Aruba Jam
Emradrig

It's like watching a movie or titanic

Hahaha, yeah especially since I've recorded it every time I've done it.
I'll see if my sister can post the links to the vids on youtube later.  
The Sims Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff