Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gold ;D
  yamyamyam!
View Results

Safyrex

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 12:39 pm
Oh yes people. Yes.
Okay, so maybe *nobody* knows me here.. or.. vaguely remembers me.. But it's been.. what, a year? Since I've managed to get back on here >=)
All the link changes on this site, my god x_x
But hey ho, I'm back ;D

Alright. The current issue:
In April, there's going to be the annual "Fun Run" event at my comprehensive (Sorry Americies, I'm english here ^__^ )

Now, what usually happens is, we dress up in costume, and walk/run five miles with people sponsoring us whatever money we happen to get them to drop from their pockets.
Aanndd, a new friend of mine and I, are quite.. er.. zombie obsessed. So guess what we decided to dress up as?

Well done :O Zombies biggrin

Here's our ideas:
-Dark green, light green and purple face paint (Our skin will be green/dark green, rubbed in with purple bruising in some places)
-Back comb hair.
-Put mincemeat in those see-through sandwhich plastic bags, then put holes large enough to thread some of the mince meat through and hang that over our stomachs.
-Have sausages trailing hanging from our torso (The joined up stringy kind)
-Ripped clothes *Duh! Ever seen a zombie in a fresh clean-pressed suit? I don't think so.*
-Food colouring (THE BEST "fake blood" you can ever use. Forget expensive fake blood, because red food colouring is the best for clothes. However, for skin.. we're not too sure because our skin is impermeable to liquids *Otherwise we'd get wet like clothes do.*)
-Limping and moaning (Which can I say.. we're awesome at ;D)
-Having "Don't Stop Me Now" playing loudly on a CD player thingy (Shaun Of The Dead people, SHAUN OF THE DEAD biggrin ) around us.

Alright, now here's where I need you.
Any thing you disagree with? Any suggestions to improve our costume?
However, please remember, we are walking/limping/moaning/brain eating for FIVE MILES. Yes, FIVE MIL- No I no it isn't that far, shut up -_-

Luffles <3
EDIT:
My mum's suggested that we wrap cling film around our middles and then put the meat inbetween the layers >___>
Sounds good to me personally.. ;P

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 5:01 pm
Shaun of the Dead was greatness...
heart
Pictures, maybe?  

Bakurish

Lady Detarra

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 7:09 pm
Safyrex
-Having "Don't Stop Me Now" playing loudly on a CD player thingy (Shaun Of The Dead people, SHAUN OF THE DEAD biggrin ) around us.
<3

(Clings) I love you for use of the Shaun!!!  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 4:30 pm
Awesomeness! Will you be posting pictures?
And Shaun of the Dead was amazing. As a hxc zombie fan, that was the greatest thing I've seen since Romero.

About ten friends and I dressed up as zombies and invaded the mall for my 16th birthday. That was my party. It was awesome. xd We even had three other friends dress up as zombie hunters and ask random people in the mall if they'd seen any zombies lately.

And yeah. Basically: Dressing up as zombies = coolest thing ever.  

Kristoya

Lady Detarra

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 1:08 am
Tyshia
And Shaun of the Dead was amazing. As a hxc zombie fan, that was the greatest thing I've seen since Romero.

About ten friends and I dressed up as zombies and invaded the mall for my 16th birthday. That was my party. It was awesome. xd We even had three other friends dress up as zombie hunters and ask random people in the mall if they'd seen any zombies lately.

There is this thing here in Denver that was started last halloween called The Zombie Crawl and basically a bunch of zombie fans dress up like zombies and swarm downtown Denver, they had some "hunters" after them too. They attacked a city bus last year and several mall buildings (16th mall is pretty much outside). They once they were done feasting on the hunters, shambled over to a restaurant for some...food. haha  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 11:22 am
Sounds like you have the outfit covered ^.^. wOOt for Shaun of the Dead!  

Xx-Razorblade-Skittles-xX

Spooky Wasabi Princess

Proxy Risk-Taker

14,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 4:35 pm
ZOMBIES!!!!!!!!

*runs and hides*
crying eek  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 7:56 am
Bakurish
Shaun of the Dead was greatness...
heart
Pictures, maybe?

Pictures of Shaun Of The Dead?
Or if you're wanting pictures of the zombieness, you'll have to wait ages razz  

Safyrex

Safyrex

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 7:58 am
Lady Detarra
Tyshia

There is this thing here in Denver that was started last halloween called The Zombie Crawl and basically a bunch of zombie fans dress up like zombies and swarm downtown Denver, they had some "hunters" after them too. They attacked a city bus last year and several mall buildings (16th mall is pretty much outside). They once they were done feasting on the hunters, shambled over to a restaurant for some...food. haha

So cool razz  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 8:00 am
Tyshia

Definitely is, especially seeing the look on other people's faces >_>

"...Zombies? ..o_O
Are you STUPID? -_-"  

Safyrex

Safyrex

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 8:06 am
Darkend_Raven
Sounds like you have the outfit covered ^.^. wOOt for Shaun of the Dead!

Hopefully we have.. I just wanna make sure we haven't missed anything out, and if anybody else has had zombie dressing experiences and how they went, and anything we should look out for etc.. Y'never know.. When there's a zombie invasion, we'll all have to dress up as zombies just so's they won't recognise us! razz  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 2:02 pm
pirate how about white wedding dress?  

Paula with Love

OG Member

6,700 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • 1 Win 50
  • Gender Swap 100

Safyrex

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 4:29 am
nany2006

I think that'd kinda drop the stereotypical side of it where the zombies have ripped casual clothes etc,
Plus it kinda reminds me of the Corpse Bride, which although it's a good movie, I'd like to steer away from.

A wedding dress would be so expensive x_x  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 10:09 am
Safyrex
nany2006

I think that'd kinda drop the stereotypical side of it where the zombies have ripped casual clothes etc,
Plus it kinda reminds me of the Corpse Bride, which although it's a good movie, I'd like to steer away from.

A wedding dress would be so expensive x_x
Elegant white prepy dress...and also try to put red kepchup on it..... razz Looks like an actrice of Hollywood who were killed....
also try to make your body ....umh....very very pale ...  

Paula with Love

OG Member

6,700 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • 1 Win 50
  • Gender Swap 100

xdemonicallyxyours13x

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 10:15 am
w00t FOR SHAUN OF THE DEAD!!!

~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items