The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild
WHATS GONNA HAPPEN WHEN.................... Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Whats gonna happen to this guild when the movies+books are done?
  END!
  OH NO! IM SAD NOW!
  IT"LL JUST BE SOME BORING GUILD
  IT WILL SUCK!
  I+GOLD=DONT CARE!
View Results

guy_lover_450

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 7:05 pm
Ok guyz whats gonna happen to all the harry potter guilds when all the books are written and all the movies are filmed? WILL IT CEASE TO EXIST?  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 2:30 pm
guy_lover_450
Ok guyz whats gonna happen to all the harry potter guilds when all the books are written and all the movies are filmed? WILL IT CEASE TO EXIST?

It will live on through the fanfics. I mean, numerous animes that huge a** guilds and, even though those animes are completely done, they still live on through fanart, fanfiction and loyal fans. *nods*  

nickjonas3lifebdsfsxf

Spoilt_lil_missy

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 5:23 pm
I had to take the last option because you didn't put up what I think will happen...the guilds will go on because the books won't die. There will be discussions about whether JK rowling did the right thing, killed off the right people, got the right people together...it will live on. And the idea about fanfics is very true. Don't worry, the guilds won't die because the books won't.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 8:11 am
We can all use our imaginations. biggrin  

evil_black_cat

covo

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 5:17 pm
I'll be a Harry Potter fan forever and I know their are others that feel the same way as me so I doubt they'll all die out. All the die hard fans (like me) will still go to the guilds, websites, etc.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 1:15 pm
Half the guilds will be in denial about what happened, most of the guilds will resort to fanfiction, and dumbledoreisnotdead.com will still have supporters.  

ofbittersweetmemories

l3roken5oul

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 10:20 am
Just because the story is technically over, doesn't mean the fans will cease in thier love for it. I predict the guild will live on, because the story will live on in the hearts of the fans. heart  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 2:37 pm
You can read fanfictions when the series is all over and done. I know a lot of good fanfictions too, like mine. xd  

Fleur Evette

Shigures Editor

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 8:48 am
=] C a r t e l - H o n e s t l y

One word-- fanfiction. And loads of it. <33

--~~--

Please don't mind what I'm trying to say

'Cause I'm, I'm being honest
You're part of the reason I'm so set on the rest of my life
Being a part of you
You tell me what you think about being open,
About being honest with yourself.

'Cause things will never be the same.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 11:29 pm
i think people will still use the guilds of harry potter and post things relating to harry potter even after all the books and movies are finished. i don't think it will make much of a difference though if people will use these guilds or not because people will still post here. and i LOVE harrypotter!!!!!!!!!!  

Numai Outcast

BananaNutt

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 6:30 am
Nope, I don't think it's going to cease to exist. I think when I have kids I'm going to show them the Harry Potter series and movies, and hopefully they'll love the series, and they'll pass it on, and so on. I'll always love the series.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 9:17 am
hp will be dead. but this guild is made to talk about hp so we will have hp but only inmemory  

TheArbitrator

o_sugarsweetie_o

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 1:58 pm
maybe we can make a new hp guild called what you like about them and stuff and I know this is a stupid answer  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 12:44 pm
millions of HP fans around the world will either commit suicide or begin writing thier own series...  

Jurassic Parkour

Dangerous Gekko

Shay~Sylph

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 10:32 pm
we will have the books forever and ever and ever...so it will live on as long as books exist. That's a cool thought I think. We'll be able to read them to our kids...and grandkids...our whole lives! xd  
The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff