Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sims Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all things Sims created by Maxis/EA. 

Tags: simulation, god games, story telling, custom, Sims 

Reply The Sims Guild
whats up with that? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Binky!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 9:46 pm
well on the sims i got one of my children a pet bird since that was one of thier asperations. i got them one and i think i had it for about 3 sim days and when i look over at it this is what i see:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

a rotten bird...

i dont get it i have a cat and i never feed her (at least not much) and shes still alive and well. but that stupid bird i fed it once and forgot for about 2 days and it droped dead. WTF?

so has this happend to you?

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 1:29 am
The birds go through their food alot more often then cats or dogs. I usually feed mine twice a day.  

promised_forever

8,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

Spoilt_lil_missy

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 1:43 am
None of my birds have actually died, but yes, they do go through food quickly. I usually keep an eye on them and watch out for when the bird starts getting 'hungry' thoughts. Or I click on the Cage, select Feed Pet, and see how much it'll cost me...if it's 20 simoelons, then the bird feed is empty and NEEDS to be filled.

Plus with cats and dogs, if you don't fill their bowl, they'll go and ask their owner.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 9:56 am
thats weird xd 3nodding  

+Aniko_Chan+

lilyukina32784

3,150 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 12:13 pm
that is and i makes me want pets more  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 3:29 pm
well they are brids.. >.>  

black_kittie

OHEMGEEHallo

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 8:26 am
Birds kinda suck ;o

But anyways, no. It's never happened to me.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 11:36 am
Aww.. Poor birdie.

That's never happened to me but then, I rarely have birds.  

xMelody

Captain Jenocidal

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 1:03 pm
Yikes! I haven't had that problem, but then again, I've never had any pet other than a dog yet.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 4:15 pm
The birds need to be fed a lot.

My poor Simmie had a bird all the way through college and halfway through her adulthood and one day it just dropped dead, even though its food bowl was full. She was so depressed, gonk  

Super Goo

Newbie Noob

[tofu][rocket]

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 4:35 pm
Yea, that happened to me too. After a while, I just feed em all the time. xD  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 5:32 am
I haven't had that happen yet, but I tend to feed my birds 2-3 times a day. Boy, do they eat a lot O_O  

Entervixen

Dedicated Lunatic

Infinity-Nevermore

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 10:30 am
Now I kinda want Pets. I said I wasn't spending the money on it, and now I kinda want it. Ah well, OFB first.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 4:23 pm
With one of my sim families, the dad is pretty chummy with the wolf pack leader. I'm almost good enough with him to get bitten and turned into a warewolf. One night the wolf pack leader(Balin) shows up and is walking around my yard. He goes to the bird cage, which my dumb kid sim left open, and starts growling at the bird in there. The bird's freaking out and i'm getting a laugh out of it while my sims are doing something else. I move over to another section of the house to make sure my kid sim is doing his homework and see how much he has left to go. I go back to Balin and the bird, but Balin is eating my dog's food on the deck so I go over to the bird cage(which is a little ways from the deck) and the bird is dead!!! I had just fed him like 2 sim hours before that, so i'm guessing he died of a heart attack or something. xd gonk  

FullmetalBeast

goddess_oraorchid

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 5:07 pm
mmmm smells like chicken....  
The Sims Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items