Reply ~ Main Forum ~
Spooky Boutique Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kristoya

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 3:53 pm
The Spooky Boutique is an online store that sells goth and PVC clothing and shoes, along with accessories, hair dye, cosmetics, and the like. Site.

I'm considering ordering some shoes and a shirt, but I'm hesitant about buying something without being able to look at it in person first. Has anyone here ordered anything from the Spooky Boutique? Was is of good quality, and are you satisfied? Everyone else, does the boutique look worth buying from?  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 5:29 pm
I try to avoid them. I bought some boots from them and they broke pretty fast. I also had a issue with them and my payment/shipping status. I had to re-order several things. So I stay away from it now and go with Devils Closet. They're prices are better. They don't have hair dye but good boots. If you want make-up or hair dye I would go to Good Goth. They have some really nice lipstick.  

Lady Detarra

Kristoya

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 5:43 pm
Thanks. 3nodding I see the stuff I was considering on the other sites, and for a few bucks less, so I'll get them from those places instead.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 6:41 pm
If you really want to shop around, I suggest you check out www.batgearbeyond.com

It's a comprehensive list of all the major (and quite a few minor) goth shops online. The site even breaks it down into categories so you can check out sites for specific interests (plus-sizes, boots, make-up, lolita, cyber-goth, thrift, etc.).

As for individual goth shops, I'd highly suggest:

www.dracinabox.com - specializes in victorian-goth styles. a bit pricey, but good selection.

www.heavyred.com - A lot of more modern styles for goth. Small inventory, but beautiful designs.

http://www.x-tra-x.com/english/index-2.html - HUGE selection (seriously, they have THOUSANDS of items), biggest I've ever seen (and I've been to hundreds of goth stores online). Good price range, but the large inventory can be hard to search through.  

GilAskan
Crew

Veruniel
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 6:31 am
I ordered some tights from them, way back in the distant past. It took a while for them to get to me, but I assumed it was just because I lived pretty far from their shipping site.

It turns out I was one of their luckier customers. Plenty of people have complained that their orders never got to them and that they never got a refund either. Some of them are pissed enough to wonder why they're still even in business.

I'd recommend looking somewhere else. At best, it'll take a couple months for Spooky Boutique stuff to get to you.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 4:14 pm
i liked a couple sites you guys posted, though around here the main goth clothing manfucturer is called "Mad Punk". their stuff is pretty famous, though their website is all in Japanese mrgreen  

Faren_of_FaelThas

Spooky Wasabi Princess

Proxy Risk-Taker

14,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 6:32 am
I love that website. xp  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 1:34 pm
ive been on that site its a definite keeper on my favorites.  

WitchyBoy

2,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100

Xx-Razorblade-Skittles-xX

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 5:35 pm
These are some good websites. I've been looking for some....  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 2:18 am
Lady Detarra
I try to avoid them. I bought some boots from them and they broke pretty fast. I also had a issue with them and my payment/shipping status. I had to re-order several things. So I stay away from it now and go with Devils Closet. They're prices are better. They don't have hair dye but good boots. If you want make-up or hair dye I would go to Good Goth. They have some really nice lipstick.

I have ordered and received items from Devils Closet before and was very happy about everything,  

VividGreenDawn

Spooky Wasabi Princess

Proxy Risk-Taker

14,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 3:17 am
Buying clothes from websites are fine as long as you have the money to pay your credit card bill.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 2:34 pm
Art of Dark

Quite an impressive selection; especially the jewelry 3nodding  

-Resurrected Writer-
Crew

The Reused

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 3:32 pm
i will refer to this page FOREVER  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 3:49 pm
oh my god i want all the devils closet shoes 4laugh  

saint_ruth

Kristoya

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 12:47 pm
Thanks for all the alternative sites, guys. It really helped, and I just ordered some boots, two shirts, a corset, and some makeup for about $150 instead of like $200-something thanks to you guys! You saved my fifty bucks! blaugh heart domokun  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff