Do you have any fun ideas?
  I have all kinds of ideas
  I never have any ideas
  Leave me alone
View Results

que123
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 12:05 pm
Hey All! I thought that maybe some of you would like to see or do something which we currently don't have set up yet. If you have any ideas or suggestions, This is the place for it. I will try to resond to all inquiries as soon as possible. Let em fly folks! rofl  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 10:53 pm
All I know guild donations do is that they are used to add more sub-forums... but is there a way to buy items with these donations? Such as giving out birthday gifts or christmas gifts or gifts for other special occasions? I think it'd be nice- maybe even encourage people to join or donate to the guild if that were possible... smile  

Lord Frappuccino
Captain

Lord Frappuccino
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 6:35 pm
...also a plate full of assorted cookies (mostly with chocolate) with an option of milk and cider would be nice as well smile  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 8:27 pm
We have plans to do missions and quests with multiple players and the winner will receive a prize. We are still working on the idea and are still trying to get the guild all set up. I had an idea about using the mule (snake charmer 771 cool and sending him out into towns. The mission for 5 lucky participants would be to find and eliminate him. Since (snake charmer 771 cool would be played by one of the captain's or mod's The mule would announce it when he has been eliminated so ending the competition. The winner would be given a prize (to be determined yet)!

Let us know if this sounds like fun and we will work on it in more depth.

As for the donations, I beleive you are right, but once we get going better, we could have the donations sent to the mule and he could have the winner's prize in his inventory and do a trade with the winner right then and there.

How does that sound to ya all. rofl  

que123
Vice Captain

Lord Frappuccino
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 10:28 pm
... what about the cookies and milk/cider? Other than that, sounds like a good plan... though towns is pretty huge... 5 people trying to find a needle in a haystack? o.0 that could take days.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 5:31 pm
You know that if nobody can find him that we would have to drop hints. twisted  

que123
Vice Captain

Lord Frappuccino
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 4:23 pm
We need members- and also participation! I was thinking that maybe we could give out gold- or prizes to members who get other people to join. Also maybe gold or prizes to people who have 50 posts (go by those intervals, therefore next will be 100) that are more than 20 words- though I feel that'll be a bit hard to follow and decide if someone's earned it or not.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 7:22 am
Let's Play! pirate  

CharmedOne013

que123
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 10:09 pm
Icurus Tyrannus
...also a plate full of assorted cookies (mostly with chocolate) with an option of milk and cider would be nice as well smile

Sorry it took me so long, but now that I am aware of what you want, here you go:
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Thanks for your patience!

Que123  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 10:41 pm
You all are fkn awesome (thanks que and clover for the refreshments!) I'll be thinking of more ideas hopefully soon, keep up the good work you all! smile  

Lord Frappuccino
Captain

que123
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 8:19 am
You're very welcome Icurus. I am sorry it took me so long to do this. I just was so tied up in trying to come up with ideas that the easy one slipped right past me. This was really no trouble at all.

Que123  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 1:04 pm
I mentioned earlier about starting a b-day list. I have one so far with mine and Sno's b-day. I was looking at starting a post for b-days. I think it'd be a good idea for either the guild to give out a gift or somthing to a person for their b-day (or for friends to know when their b-day is so they can give gifts accordingly). Just another way to possibly draw people to the guild and make a person happy for being loved for their b-day! biggrin .  

Lord Frappuccino
Captain

que123
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 9:24 pm
That sounds like a good idea to me. I will make a thread and you all can populate in your birthdays. I would leave out the year though as we only need to know the day and month. Check into it on the thread when you have time.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 11:09 am
I say have other contests, banner making, dream avie, recruiting ect. ( if you havn't already thought about them)  

Juliett Heart

sno_bird
Crew

Tipsy Pie-Maker

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 2:20 pm
Akashas Pet
I say have other contests, banner making, dream avie, recruiting ect. ( if you havn't already thought about them)

O_o well.... please say at least we are doing okay so far right? since we've been open a few days over a month. We've had that contest you just won, we are working on a banner contest, & Clover is giving out bump tags on our recruiting thread.......... not to mention that huge vday present thing were we gave mod-squad masks to ALL our members. ^_^ We are kind of broke right now.  
Deadly Viper Assassination Squad

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff