Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Archives - Read old threads here
Kaiba-sama in Silent Hill! *radio static* EEP! Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reasons to join the RP:
  Plenty of fan service once Seto-sama gets entire pant legs torn off by undead zombies!
  Vivianne bashers may transform her into a hideously deformed monster and brutally slaughter her ^_~
  Mokuba gets to be a demented, vindictive reincarnate of the devil~
  Make Jounouchi slip into a nurse get-up!
  Choice of weaponry: submachine gun, rifle, katana, shotgun, chainsaw, and sooo much more!
  Seto will narrowly escape decapitation by Pyramid Head! X3
  You will become a Silent Hill addict... *_*
View Results

Gilderoy P Lockhart

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 5:08 pm
There are violent and disturbing images in this topic. XD

User Image

arrow Rex & Weevil Watch "Silent Hill"
arrow What Seto Hears When Jounouchi Talks...
arrow Kaiba In The Waking Nightmare of Silent Hill

A woman desperate to save her dying child finds herself trapped in an alternate reality as she searches for her daughter in a dangerous world of demons.
Rose cannot accept the knowledge that her daughter Sharon is dying of a fatal disease. Over the protests of her husband, she flees with her child, intending to take the girl to a faith healer. On the way, she ends up driving through a portal in reality, which takes her to the eerie and deserted town of Silent Hill.
Sharon disappears in Silent Hill, and Rose follows what she thinks is her daughter's silhouette all over town. It's soon clear the town is not like any place she's ever been. It's inhabited by a variety of creatures and a living darkness that descends and literally transforms everything it touches. The human inhabitants the ones who are left are trapped and fighting a losing battle against the Darkness.
Joined by a cop named Cybil, who has been sent to bring her and Sharon back, Rose searches for her little girl while learning the history of Silent Hill and that Sharon is just a pawn in a larger game.
To save her daughter, Sharon makes a deal with a demon in the form of a little girl, and allows the forces of darkness to take the town and destroy those who tried to destroy the demon. In the end, she saves her daughter but at a high price.

So have you ever thought of...

Seto-sama being the main character, and having to forage through Silent Hill to save Mokuba? Discuss.

If you've never played the game or seen the movie, don't worry about it, you can still definitely join if you'd want. I'll cover all the information if you don't already know it.

So join the RP in the Lounge, and it's free of yaoi for a range of many roleplayers! TONS OF CHARACTERS TO CHOOSE FROM, INCLUDING KAIBA!
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=7165929

Short Synapsis: http://media.putfile.com/On-The-Set-Of-Silent-Hill  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 5:13 pm
Teaser:

Treading throughout swirls of mushrooming fog, a haze of asphyxiating ashes swallowed ragged alleyways. The clacking of sole shoes suddenly came to a stop, leaving only sheer silence in its midst sans the molecules of air raking through brownish tendrils.

"...A dead end." A grave tone, expressing a trace of hopelessness at musing the hearse he'd soon be in. "I can't stand this place. It's a ******** nightmare--"

And such a phrase couldn't be more true. The roadway twisted just at his heels, asphalt furrowing into a rut of rubble, other debris careening off its bottomless lip and threatening any other escapists a cloak of rich, clumped fog as compensation for their bloody death. His irises grew blanched from their usual electric blue hue, hardly reflecting light from its pale pigment.

Dark cherubic curls laid upon such a milky white backdrop, and paler lips beneath a Romanic nose suddenly stretched into a morbid smirk. "I hate this place." Half-lidded eyes unexpectedly widened at the screeching white noise of the permanently static-ridden radio clipped to his trousers, throwing his entire stance into full alert. Cold fingertips caressed the hilt of a noticeably worn pistol, upperlip curling as the boy frantically swung his head back and forth. He suddenly came to the realization that the two measly eyes he possessed were hardly enough for circumstances such as these.

"You bastards just don't know when to give up, do you?" He snarled huskily, fondling an unseen hammer of a gun, index finger just menacing to curl itself around the fickle trigger. His knuckles pearled to a blinding white, tendons distending from its gauzy cover in tooths of rattling--and bloody?--bone. "Sho-show yourself...show yourself right now, you disgusting b*****d!"

The brunet brandished his weapon, eyes narrowing and squinting reflexively out of spite he hadn't uncovered his one lost contact. Naturally, he'd figured one contact was just as bad as one, so he pitched the leftover, rendered legally blind. Licking his crackling, weathered lower jowls, the creature emerged with a tortured groan, its movement macabre while morbidly graceful, like a perverted dancer to an even more perverted game.

Even before the minute the beautiful blue-eyed boy laid hand upon the gun's trigger, the grey child seemed to be confined to a pain far more severe than any unnecessarily gory demise...and he was the one to put that ash baby out of its misery.

"Go back to hell where you belong."

A crack and buck of the handgun, a thump and winded wail of the fallen corpse like body, and within less than a second's time, his entire life had flashed before his eyes from emergence of the womb. The teen unexpectedly chuckled, sending unsettling vibrations through the bowels of the tainted town, hitching on the safety while pocketing his gun again. "Who am I kidding? There's no damnation worse than this...this is Hell, a Goddamned living Hell."

Perhaps, but the constant silence that consumed the blocks on top of blocks he ventured being confined to absolute paranoia at even the slightest sound seemed more like a purgatory or limbo than anything.

The male pillaged on, gazelle-length limbs flowing over the jagged cement he scaled. His poise alone told bitter tales of deathly long hunger, the disturbing manner seemingly once-trim and pleated clothing hanging from his bony frame, all spattered with traces of blotchy crimsons and browns.

"Mokuba...why did you abandon me?"

~~~

Gilderoy P Lockhart

Death T-2
Crew

Dapper Dabbler

21,900 Points
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 6:46 pm
Holy...frickin...AWESOME. Teaser is awesome, concept it awesome, Rex and Weevil as pathetically funny as usual...I guess, but the thing as a whole, AWESOME. I wanna get involved now!  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 6:52 pm
Death T-2
Holy...frickin...AWESOME. Teaser is awesome, concept it awesome, Rex and Weevil as pathetically funny as usual...I guess, but the thing as a whole, AWESOME. I wanna get involved now!

THANK YOU! YOU F***ING ROCK! I hope you would like the whole concept, 'cus it's pretty freaking violent and depraved. mrgreen
Yeah, but Yugioh and Silent Hill combined is such an amazing concept that's always taken shape in my head, but I never really got around to working on it, so I want it to be an RP instead. Writing is alone is just so overrated. heart
Thanks about the teaser, but I think it's really overdone, I'm terrible with trying to keep things short and concise and get my point across, you know? sweatdrop  

Gilderoy P Lockhart

Death T-2
Crew

Dapper Dabbler

21,900 Points
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 7:17 pm
Yeah, it's tough, but not as tough as poetry. Prose is way better, unless you're Edgar Allan Poe.

I really like the teaser. It just cashes interest, and not explaining stuff (as teasers tend to not do) makes it intruiging. I'm gonna sign up once I remember what it is I was trying to do before...And depending on what it is I've forgotten that I must do, I may have to do that before signing up. But I will sign up.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 7:22 pm
Death T-2
Yeah, it's tough, but not as tough as poetry. Prose is way better, unless you're Edgar Allan Poe.

I really like the teaser. It just cashes interest, and not explaining stuff (as teasers tend to not do) makes it intruiging. I'm gonna sign up once I remember what it is I was trying to do before...And depending on what it is I've forgotten that I must do, I may have to do that before signing up. But I will sign up.

Yeah, great! mrgreen Who would you want to be? 4laugh  

Gilderoy P Lockhart

Death T-2
Crew

Dapper Dabbler

21,900 Points
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 7:46 pm
Thus is the hard part... Seto's too central a character for me to play him well, but I'm not really sure who to play. I guess I could be Otogi. He's a pretty cool minor character in YGO.

I've always used OC's in whatever RPG I'm in, so this will be a learning experiance for me.
Very very very strange for me to admit it, but I'd actually be pretty good for playing a gay guy. O.o  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 8:02 pm
Death T-2
Thus is the hard part... Seto's too central a character for me to play him well, but I'm not really sure who to play. I guess I could be Otogi. He's a pretty cool minor character in YGO.

I've always used OC's in whatever RPG I'm in, so this will be a learning experiance for me.
Very very very strange for me to admit it, but I'd actually be pretty good for playing a gay guy. O.o

xd I totally rofl'd at the last comment because that was so unexpected of someone who's a total homophobe! rofl Anywho, if Otogi's in it, it might take time for me to figure out how he could be mixed up in all of this...hmm...I understand if you don't want to be Kaiba, that's perfectly fine, but it being a question of you playing him well or not, I can easily imagine you doing well with it, given you are the Seto Kaiba 'queen' persee, whee you know with "Seto's Guide to Dissing People" and all which was absolute genius! heart  

Gilderoy P Lockhart

Death T-2
Crew

Dapper Dabbler

21,900 Points
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 10:17 am
Zoloft blob

xd I totally rofl'd at the last comment because that was so unexpected of someone who's a total homophobe! rofl

If only I had a nickel for every time I heard that. XD I'm really not homophobic, though. My dad's the total homophobe of the family, really. But that's totally irrelevant.

Otogi could be Cybil! lol Thanks, I got the idea for the Guide [and WWSS] from living here; we're the least educated of all 50 states, as shown by government tests. So plenty of opportunity to insult stupid people. 8D  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 3:01 pm
Death T-2
Zoloft blob

xd I totally rofl'd at the last comment because that was so unexpected of someone who's a total homophobe! rofl

If only I had a nickel for every time I heard that. XD I'm really not homophobic, though. My dad's the total homophobe of the family, really. But that's totally irrelevant.

Otogi could be Cybil! lol Thanks, I got the idea for the Guide [and WWSS] from living here; we're the least educated of all 50 states, as shown by government tests. So plenty of opportunity to insult stupid people. 8D

Okay, sorry for overstepping my boundaries there with calling you homophobic. gonk I'm a schmuck, so feel free to slap me at any time you feel best. blaugh
But anywho, yes, now that I think of it, Otogi could turn out to be an awesome Cybil, plus I especially love the character (both Otogi and Cybil). So, yeah, I'll definitely fill that out for the chart on the RP in the lounge.
And yesh, I remember all the way back to the end of 8th grade when I was totally obsessed with Seto's Guide, it was BLOODY BRILLIANT! One of the best things I've read on fanfiction.net yet. heart
And strangely enough, even if South Carolina is one of the least educated states, you're shockingly intelligent amongst all those dunder-headed Southerners. xd But believe me, there are really stupid people up here in Michigan. As with anywhere, there are always exceptional blockheads, but I don't see how it can much worse than my area... sweatdrop  

Gilderoy P Lockhart

Death T-2
Crew

Dapper Dabbler

21,900 Points
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 5:52 pm
But Michigan is awesome! My grandparents are from Michigan, the ones who lived in Japan. cool The weather up there is a lot like Hokkaido, only a lot less snow.
But no matter where you go, you can always trust that stupid people will be there for you to insult. Insulting is a critical skill. xd  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 1:06 pm
Death T-2
But Michigan is awesome! My grandparents are from Michigan, the ones who lived in Japan. cool The weather up there is a lot like Hokkaido, only a lot less snow.
But no matter where you go, you can always trust that stupid people will be there for you to insult. Insulting is a critical skill. xd

Yes, lately, we haven't been getting snow at all, it's kind of sad. OH THE QUALMS OF GLOBAL WARMING! crying But anywho, actually just this afternoon it started snowing, but I'm not sure whether or not it's going to actually pile up to be snow or just melt and end up freezing into a nasty hail-ish type storm. stare I mean, it's ridiculous, absolutely no snow up here in Michigan for Christmas... crying
Anyway, you mentioned awhile back that were going to visit the Michigan area for a family reunion in the summer of 2007, right, ne? YOU MUST VISIT ME! *bounces* heart  

Gilderoy P Lockhart

Gilderoy P Lockhart

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 11:17 am
VISIT ME!!!!!!!! *foams at the mouth*  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 3:01 pm
Visit me...? redface  

Gilderoy P Lockhart

Death T-2
Crew

Dapper Dabbler

21,900 Points
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 5:13 pm
VisitED!

So...do we have enough characters recruited to start playing yet?  
Archives - Read old threads here

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff