Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sims Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all things Sims created by Maxis/EA. 

Tags: simulation, god games, story telling, custom, Sims 

Reply The Sims Guild
WTF Lecturing a baby!? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WindhoesXP

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 12:50 pm
Theres this one child named Harry that is fathered by an NPC and my character..The NPC was a male nanny but now hes married to my character and has had six children..for some odd reason he lectures these poor babies..Anybody have this happen to them? They were born using inteenimator by the way.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 1:38 pm
That's sounds like a really mean dad.  

Unvailing Masque

Evil Murklins
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 2:08 pm
Sim parents leature their kids when they mess up their diapers. I think it's sorta silly.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 2:33 pm
AnnoyingEvil1
Sim parents leature their kids when they mess up their diapers. I think it's sorta silly.

Yeah, as if a baby is supposed to know it's done something wrong. Well, if anything it's done something right. Would they rather have it go on the floor instead?  

Menaceman

Tricky Hoarder

11,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Rebuilder 100

Entervixen

Dedicated Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 6:35 pm
I haven't had that happen, but I had a grandfather yell at his grandchild when he (the grandchild) was just a baby. It was hilarious, he just went into the nursery and started pointing and yelling, so I paused and looked at what he was doing, and the little icon was the baby, and it said "yell at" lol. It was bizzare. The baby hadn't messed itself either, so I don't know what it was for.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 7:08 pm
I've never seen my Sims lecturing a baby but they do lecture their spouses. Actually Lecture can really mess up relationships if you don't keep an eye on it...I've had one or two sims start lecturing their new g/f and you can just see the g/f won't be hanging around much longer.  

Spoilt_lil_missy

black_kittie

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 9:08 pm
what a bitchy dad >.<  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 9:09 pm
entervixen
I haven't had that happen, but I had a grandfather yell at his grandchild when he (the grandchild) was just a baby. It was hilarious, he just went into the nursery and started pointing and yelling, so I paused and looked at what he was doing, and the little icon was the baby, and it said "yell at" lol. It was bizzare. The baby hadn't messed itself either, so I don't know what it was for.
rofl rofl rofl I know you can do that to pets, but I didnt know you can do it to babies.  

FullmetalBeast

xMelody

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 8:31 am
I've had that before. I stopped the dad from it though. I found it really funny - the baby doesn't even know how to talk yet so how is it meant to understand?!  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 8:37 pm
Menaceman
AnnoyingEvil1

Yeah, as if a baby is supposed to know it's done something wrong. Well, if anything it's done something right. Would they rather have it go on the floor instead?

Haha i guess..or take off their own diaper and go in the crib >w<  

WindhoesXP

WindhoesXP

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 8:39 pm
Aqua322
That's sounds like a really mean dad.

Lmao yeah..the stupidest thing is he even has the family aspiration so its like WTFFFF..But the oddest thing is that when the kid turned into a toddler he didnt lecture him anymore... neutral  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 8:03 pm
yeah if the Sim is really neat they lecture the baby when they wet themselves...then it screws up the family relationship it actually really pisses me off haha.  

adubbskthx

athena08905

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 2:33 pm
I think it is because the adult is "immature"...like...I remember reading somewhere about what happens in the sim is not mature...teens can play in the bathtub....um....I dunno...there are some things that the sims may do because of their maturity level...and I don't believe you can signal these actions...they just kind of happen...  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 4:51 pm
athena08905
I think it is because the adult is "immature"...like...I remember reading somewhere about what happens in the sim is not mature...teens can play in the bathtub....um....I dunno...there are some things that the sims may do because of their maturity level...and I don't believe you can signal these actions...they just kind of happen...

Hm thats wierd I've never heard of that before...maybe since he was an NPC when I got him into my family he was at the youngest stage of adult and had kids right away..that could be it I guess..so odd xD.  

WindhoesXP

OHEMGEEHallo

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 1:07 pm
Ugh, that gets soo annoying! It's always my men that are lecturing the poor baby when they need their diapers changed. But then, luckily my mother sim came to the rescue. She lectured him for lecturing the baby! XD  
The Sims Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff