Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Sims 2 Guild

Back to Guilds

Great place to share/show your creations and meet other TS2 fans! 

Tags: Sims2, Simulation, Maxis, Electronic Arts, Social Bunny 

Reply Main Forum
Hardest skill In Your Oppinion? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Falstead

4,200 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 3:55 pm
What do you guys think the hardest skill to level up is?

I say the cleaning skill because I can't find a use for it, and the only lengthy way to level it up is research.

Next is charisma. It's like cleaning, except I believe you level up relations faster with more charisma.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 10:09 am
logic, and i swear mortimer goth attacks me one more time imma hit him...i mean it, i will delete his sorry old butt!!!

i learned though children learn the fastest! i have a child with 5 skills maxed out, another teen who has all skills maxed out *she had all but body as a child but two days and the simslice rejuvinator took care of that*

do it when they are children, fastest way to go, toddlers learn fast off the toys too so keep a lot of educational toys around for them =D  

~.~Serena Malefocent~.~

Stargirl_Tasha

Girl-Crazy Kitten

9,175 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 7:33 pm
Body is.

The motives drop too fast! eek  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 2:39 pm
I hate charisma, because they're always in another sim's way! No matter where I put the mirror it seems like some other sim always has to come along and stomp their foot and throw a fit. AAAARGH! The business career reward object makes things a little easier, though.  

A Story Worth Telling

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,225 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Lady Obsidian

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 5:08 am
I don't like earning my Sim's body skill points. Their hygene goes red in like, an hour and their bar thingy is only filled a teeny bit.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 11:55 am
ladyobsidian
I don't like earning my Sim's body skill points. Their hygene goes red in like, an hour and their bar thingy is only filled a teeny bit.

See? Somebody agrees with me! biggrin  

Stargirl_Tasha

Girl-Crazy Kitten

9,175 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Clambake 200

UndisputedIntercourse

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 5:29 pm
I think body once you get to have more it seams harder to learn it ( i know that happens w/ every skill) but i think it is the hardest! mrgreen  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 3:27 pm
they are all easy for me but when they get to level six they get harder to gain  

anima707

Kukushka

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 11:53 am
I never had too much trouble with the body skill. The one I always struggle with is Charisma. It seems to go up so slowly. And I don't know if it's a function of the personalities I tend to pick, but my Sims absolutely HATE talking to mirrors.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 2:12 pm
Falstead
What do you guys think the hardest skill to level up is?

I say the cleaning skill because I can't find a use for it, and the only lengthy way to level it up is research.

Next is charisma. It's like cleaning, except I believe you level up relations faster with more charisma.

Ya! 3nodding I agree  

Ani-san^_^

Magical Lunatic

12,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200

someboyishere2
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 8:15 pm
I HATE doing the charisma because it takes me FOREVER to do it!  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 5:09 am
I think it's mechanical and charisma. When you got like 7 of them, it's so hard, two days should your sim be in front of mirror/book to get one skill... cry It's hard to become best in your job  

Markyeo

Jessie_0160

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 2:46 pm
I think the hardest one for my is the charisma , because so far all of the jobs that i have got never needed that so far , because it also makes the bars go down to quick. heart  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 8:18 pm
Markyeo
I think it's mechanical and charisma. When you got like 7 of them, it's so hard, two days should your sim be in front of mirror/book to get one skill... cry It's hard to become best in your job
Yeah....  

Kiss of Color

Wenth

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 6:16 pm
hehehe time to show off one of my sims has almost full all but still i think the one and only hardest skill to gain is MECHANICAL!!!!! i hate it its only good for repairs repairs and oh look at that repairs you chose charisma? cmon that like ez to the max the mirror put it in like a bathroom workout room bedroom living room whatever. Also for a couple extra bucks write a book on a computer while leveling up your creativity skill and also tv are NOT a neccesity. ive been playing the same household for a while now and ive found that other thing besides tv can help skills and other needs. take darts for example its pretty common for a townie to play them if you invite them. And instruments will raise your creativity skill.  
Main Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff